Good Bye w49

DeletedUser

Well this has been a tremendous waste of time. Spent 1.5 years playing a game expecting to go out in a blaze of glory, win or lose. Now world 49 is won using politics.

Deceit is a tribe that wins ONLY by recruiting the strongest members of its largest enemy tribe. Better to die and be rimmed than to go out that way.

And just for note, I was on the winning side and still think it is crap.

Adios

DeletedUser

images

DeletedUser

Well this has been a tremendous waste of time. Spent 1.5 years playing a game expecting to go out in a blaze of glory, win or lose. Now world 49 is won using politics.

Deceit is a tribe that wins ONLY by recruiting the strongest members of its largest enemy tribe. Better to die and be rimmed than to go out that way.

And just for note, I was on the winning side and still think it is crap.

Adios

Really? Name a war that there wasn't politics involved. LOL most wars are started by politicians. As far as being on the winning side....you shouldn't be telling tall tales....Who are you? Oh ya.....Dues Ex's resident Turtle, at least thats what they told me. Maybe you should have left with VMP1!

Name: ishogai
Tribe: DeusEx
Villages: 14
Average points per village: 6,772
Tribe Changes: 17
Conquers: 265 (+143-122)
Best Rank: 75
16th April 2010
Most Points: 928,039
05th August 2011
Most Villages: 113
04th August 2011
OD Rank: 122.
(22,116,316 score)
OD Attack Rank: 190.
(3,744,206 score)
OD Defense Rank: 59.
(18,372,110 score)

wow thats impressive!

And as far as recruiting goes........in every tribe there is attrition of players and replacements are needed. Deceit has only recruited players with talent that we came to respect. Nobody twisted their arm to join, they volunteered!
Sorry you had a bad experience here in W49.

I normally don't like to bitch but you need to get real!

DeletedUser96164

The guy started 3 weeks before I did, what's he been doing for 18 months?

This game really has been a tremendous waste of time, and I fully plan to go out in blaze of glory - where did it all go wrong for Ishogi? Lack of realism perhaps?

You're wrong about always recruiting from our largest enemy - because BMF has always been our largest enemy and we just took I think (correct me if I'm wrong) the 3rd player from BMF, and the first 2 weren't the strongest players in the tribe.

World 49, as I suspect with all other worlds, is won by politics - I knew that from day 1 when I made friends with the guy in village next door and together we took ownership of our 15x15 - that was the guy that got me into my first tribe. Being nice to HUG when they defeated that tribe was what got me into this tribe. Skill helps, but when you're in the best tribe, you learn a lot - and you learn most from the people you're nice to - politics my friend! politics AND skill - if you had neither, then you didn't get an invite - which is why I think you suddenly got the hump...I don't really believe you only just worked out it was about politics, no one could be that naive.

DeletedUser

The strong do what they can, the weak suffer what they must...

War stats give Deceit the right to recruit to win. Its expedience, not need.

DeletedUser

Well, I guess I will reply to all the slamming... read the whole thing

First off the comments on my growth, or lack of it.

I was stuck as the main sitter in VLN and DeusEx and at one time had 7 accts that I was responsible for. At least one of them was a huge acct that I ran and let my own accts stagnate so that I could do a good job for my alliance. I sat and ran the Leeboy1st, ishogai, samorias, emergency sitting for Ongel, Kak-tarua, Lord Rossi and others. I let the ishogai acct stagnate because I was a bit overwhelmed with real life and the running of so many accts. Enough said. ..

As for f1ref0x, yea mate, I earned my place and I was trained and i did a GREAT job for the tribe and my friends. I was there for anyone who asked for it. DOnt beleive it? Dont care. Ask the ones that matter mate..... And got the hump? I am guessing that this phase means I got kicked out? But hell I am an old man trying to guess your meaning. and did not get and invite? what the heck?

Ok.I only wanted a single posting wishing all well and to vent. you jokers decided to slam me. so I will slam a little back....

-Zabimaru- DILIGAF?

greylord - sorry mate, have a real job, real life, 4 kids, 2 in college, and an international traveling work. This is supposed to be for enjoyment not a career choice. :)

Gregoun - Thanks?

greylord - for the ishogai acct, yes. for the others, that I was responsible for, much more.

Look, the reason that I was pissed, and now care very little, is not cause I was kicked out, or never admitted into a winning tribe. Short version I was there, had earned my respect, was running council directed large accts in the war. We (VLN) were in active operations against the BMF boys and were gearing up for a HUGE one against POPPA CEL MARE. Heck, the tribes sent over 250K of supported to the vils I was running because it was on the front line? I had launched scouts, fakes, nukes, cat nukes and everything at BMF and was ready for the biggest target I could think about. THen without ANY comment, nothing in the forums, nothing in the skype chat, Poppa is suddenly an ally?

MANY people were upset and i STILL get emails from people telling me that I am right and that Poppa should be considered a refugee.. BMF was, and is, going to go the way of the dodo bird and be just a memory in w49. Many of us wanted to WIN the war. But not this way.....

Just a short view weeks ago, two of the big players in VLN/Deciet (VMP1 and AhChia) decide it was time to leave the game. They said goodbye and the next day, they were in BMF? Oh, ,now you would have thought that this was a travesty and all of VLN/Deciet were screaming about how unfair this was. But when it happens to the enemy, it is okay?

Now, I voiced my opinion about this issue (with others) in the skype chat and did not post anything in the forums. The next day, the 'fearless' leader of VLN kicked out the SAT acct. Not me, not the sitter, but the poor old fella that was being taken care of. Because of that, I took all the accts out of the tribe and left it. And to add insult to injury, I moved the sat acct to BMF to rebalance the scales. That was the hardest thing to do since I have a real dislike for BMF but it was my job to take care of the sat acct.

So you can insult me all you want. But think about this.....
Imagine you have worked with your tribemates for a long time and have a target and direction that you are going. everyone 'appears' to be working together. You are in a war that is not going well, then all of a sudden, the best of your tribe jumps ship to the enemy tribe. Now you are fighting someone who knows all about you, your tribe mates, your stragies, the weak points, the inactives, etc. Dont you think it would suck? Should it matter that my tribe was on the recieving end of that crap?

ishogai

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I guess I will reply to all the slamming... read the whole thing

First off the comments on my growth, or lack of it.

I was stuck as the main sitter in VLN and DeusEx and at one time had 7 accts that I was responsible for. At least one of them was a huge acct that I ran and let my own accts stagnate so that I could do a good job for my alliance. I sat and ran the Leeboy1st, ishogai, samorias, emergency sitting for Ongel, Kak-tarua, Lord Rossi and others. I let the ishogai acct stagnate because I was a bit overwhelmed with real life and the running of so many accts. Enough said. ..

As for f1ref0x, yea mate, I earned my place and I was trained and i did a GREAT job for the tribe and my friends. I was there for anyone who asked for it. DOnt beleive it? Dont care. Ask the ones that matter mate..... And got the hump? I am guessing that this phase means I got kicked out? But hell I am an old man trying to guess your meaning. and did not get and invite? what the heck?

Ok.I only wanted a single posting wishing all well and to vent. you jokers decided to slam me. so I will slam a little back....

-Zabimaru- DILIGAF?

greylord - sorry mate, have a real job, real life, 4 kids, 2 in college, and an international traveling work. This is supposed to be for enjoyment not a career choice. :)

Gregoun - Thanks?

greylord - for the ishogai acct, yes. for the others, that I was responsible for, much more.

Look, the reason that I was pissed, and now care very little, is not cause I was kicked out, or never admitted into a winning tribe. Short version I was there, had earned my respect, was running council directed large accts in the war. We (VLN) were in active operations against the BMF boys and were gearing up for a HUGE one against POPPA CEL MARE. Heck, the tribes sent over 250K of supported to the vils I was running because it was on the front line? I had launched scouts, fakes, nukes, cat nukes and everything at BMF and was ready for the biggest target I could think about. THen without ANY comment, nothing in the forums, nothing in the skype chat, Poppa is suddenly an ally?

MANY people were upset and i STILL get emails from people telling me that I am right and that Poppa should be considered a refugee.. BMF was, and is, going to go the way of the dodo bird and be just a memory in w49. Many of us wanted to WIN the war. But not this way.....

Just a short view weeks ago, two of the big players in VLN/Deciet (VMP1 and AhChia) decide it was time to leave the game. They said goodbye and the next day, they were in BMF? Oh, ,now you would have thought that this was a travesty and all of VLN/Deciet were screaming about how unfair this was. But when it happens to the enemy, it is okay?

Now, I voiced my opinion about this issue (with others) in the skype chat and did not post anything in the forums. The next day, the 'fearless' leader of VLN kicked out the SAT acct. Not me, not the sitter, but the poor old fella that was being taken care of. Because of that, I took all the accts out of the tribe and left it. And to add insult to injury, I moved the sat acct to BMF to rebalance the scales. That was the hardest thing to do since I have a real dislike for BMF but it was my job to take care of the sat acct.

So you can insult me all you want. But think about this.....
Imagine you have worked with your tribemates for a long time and have a target and direction that you are going. everyone 'appears' to be working together. You are in a war that is not going well, then all of a sudden, the best of your tribe jumps ship to the enemy tribe. Now you are fighting someone who knows all about you, your tribe mates, your stragies, the weak points, the inactives, etc. Dont you think it would suck? Should it matter that my tribe was on the recieving end of that crap?

ishogai

All I heard was blah blah blah, noone loves me and I'm going nowhere and wasting time.

Congrats on realizing you were wasting your time on this game, now go away.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

-Zabimaru-///
now that was worth it and hilarious...... finally a meaningful conversation. Thanks for making my day better.