Good bye

monsterbro

well I'm going make this short since my spelling sucks. Back to point im quiting this world since there no way i can survive in the north. All my villages are going to plight and let them have nice spot in k15. i will make this longer when i have time so i hope see you guys in world 41 or 42.

Seagryfn

Enjoy your next world, Monsterbro. :icon_smile:
May you get in with a good tribe there!

monsterbro

well since i have some time here what iwas going say before

myrka- good job on defending villages in PNX war i think i only got 1 village out the 25 nukes i sent to you. IM sorry for trash talking you on the public forums

elrey69- IM glad you let me PNX i learned lot in that tribe and i enjoyed that war. hope to play alongside you again.

RJGall- i have played long side you since the MLTPP days man those were the days

Seagryfn- it was nice talking to you for last couple days hope to see oyu and your tribe to be the last ones in world 16

RealXT- it was nice taliking to you to i hope you keep my villages nice and clean haha

Plight- cant wait to see this tribe rule this world

well that all i ahve to say sorry if i miss you in this but i g2g now

Last edited:

DeletedUser54400

Good luck in your next world monsterbro, put what you've learned to good use :)

jakeeboy

well since i have some time here what iwas going say before

myrka- good job on defending villages in PNX i think i only got 1 village out the 25 nukes i sent to you. IM sorry for trash talking you on the public forums

elrey69- IM glad you let me PNX i learned lot in that tribe and i enjoyed that war. hope to play alongside you again.

RJGall- i have played long side you since the MLTPP days man those were the days

Seagryfn- it was nice talking to you for last couple days hope to see oyu and your tribe to be the last ones in world 16

RealXT- it was nice taliking to you to i hope you keep my villages nice and clean haha

Plight- cant wait to see this tribe rule this world

well that all i ahve to say sorry if i miss you in this but i g2g now

Not to mention the 4-5 I took of you:lol:. GL mate.

DeletedUser

and another falls to plight, make sure to take as many of them with you as you can