Good Diplomacy

Ahmedmesud

Reaction score
I am an boi member. Actually, i didnt see any problem about good's diplomacy. They fighting with honour, and everytime i am happy to have such an enemy. North is white face of w119. We have nice fight. But on south, idk what kind of shit happening.

This is only my words. I do not represent the opinions of other members and leaders.

MEGASASUKE

Reaction score
I am an boi member. Actually, i didnt see any problem about good's diplomacy. They fighting with honour, and everytime i am happy to have such an enemy. North is white face of w119. We have nice fight. But on south, idk what kind of shit happening.

This is only my words. I do not represent the opinions of other members and leaders.

Mister ahmedmesud man I went around on the forum. I'm pretty sure you're %100 honest with everything. And yeah I agree on that, north side was so much cleaner than south. And I saw a few of your answers, I really like your style man. Keep it up

MTUSTA

Reaction score

BARBİE
Most clans thought ECC was strong and sided with it. He later served his sentences. There were strong players in ECC, I can't deny that, but they didn't have players playing as active as us.

The loss of time due to the ECC messing with us caused the tribes on the south side to lose the world.

We fought a great war with our friends in the south. Most of our friends could not join us due to the intensity of their work. See you in the next worlds.

We went to Turkey server to solve our old problems. we will be back :)

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
BARBİE
Most clans thought ECC was strong and sided with it. He later served his sentences. There were strong players in ECC, I can't deny that, but they didn't have players playing as active as us.

The loss of time due to the ECC messing with us caused the tribes on the south side to lose the world.

We fought a great war with our friends in the south. Most of our friends could not join us due to the intensity of their work. See you in the next worlds.

We went to Turkey server to solve our old problems. we will be back :)

"but they didn't have players playing as active as us." Bitch please, you guys admitted to botting and push accounts on ECC voice. How about you try a new .NET world without any of that shit so you can find out how shit of a player you guys really are? Or actually, no, don't. Cheaters can fuck off.

MTUSTA

Reaction score
"but they didn't have players playing as active as us." Bitch please, you guys admitted to botting and push accounts on ECC voice. How about you try a new .NET world without any of that shit so you can find out how shit of a player you guys really are? Or actually, no, don't. Cheaters can fuck off.
The one who accuses me should look back at himself :D biggest cheater is crying here!
Let him not throw players around and conqueror village for free and cry here. You have no power other than bringing players into rival tribes and making TRUVA(TROJAN).
hmm, I need to get information from the enemy immediately. I need to enter one of their own accounts into the rival tribe and ask for support HAHAHAHAHHA
When their soldiers are low, I can easily take their village. HAHAHAH what a noobish idea. HEY someone is here i wanna fight with you for ECC tribes. I HAVE lots of PP. TRUST ME! HAHAHAHAHHAHA

pathetic game messages

You can write to the support system and have the necessary investigations done.
There was no ban from our players in W119.

please cry away. You can't even be a tribe. the dissolution of the tribes was very meaningful :D

The sweetest part is that you lost because of the war with us, while the south side has the power to win the game.
1634310003558.png

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The one who accuses me should look back at himself :D biggest cheater is crying here!
Let him not throw players around and conqueror village for free and cry here. You have no power other than bringing players into rival tribes and making TRUVA(TROJAN).
hmm, I need to get information from the enemy immediately. I need to enter one of their own accounts into the rival tribe and ask for support HAHAHAHAHHA
When their soldiers are low, I can easily take their village. HAHAHAH what a noobish idea. HEY someone is here i wanna fight with you for ECC tribes. I HAVE lots of PP. TRUST ME! HAHAHAHAHHAHA

pathetic game messages

You can write to the support system and have the necessary investigations done.
There was no ban from our players in W119.

please cry away. You can't even be a tribe. the dissolution of the tribes was very meaningful :D

The sweetest part is that you lost because of the war with us, while the south side has the power to win the game.

You may not have received a ban, that is true, but you know as well as I do that Richie was a mod for the Turkish servers. He knows full well how the detection system works, and easily it is to avoid said detection. You mistake my message here for crying though, its actually laughter. You had to cheat to get yourself a good early game, and yet you got absolutely destroyed by GOF. GOF, of all tribes, they were the worst tribe this world. It says a lot about you as a player, and nothing good.

Meanwhile, Horde & myself are still here. You cheated and lost, we played fair and won. Gotta love some justice here :)

Maybe try your luck on W123? Or W124? We'll be there.

Deleted User - 848983838

You may not have received a ban, that is true, but you know as well as I do that Richie was a mod for the Turkish servers. He knows full well how the detection system works, and easily it is to avoid said detection. You mistake my message here for crying though, its actually laughter. You had to cheat to get yourself a good early game, and yet you got absolutely destroyed by GOF. GOF, of all tribes, they were the worst tribe this world. It says a lot about you as a player, and nothing good.

Meanwhile, Horde & myself are still here. You cheated and lost, we played fair and won. Gotta love some justice here :)

Wait a second Richie the notorious cheat in 117 and 119 is a fucking mod for the Turkish server? Jfc no wonder they all get banned when they play international or other servers. You think cheating multiple times in a major server would prevent you from being a mod on a smaller one.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wait a second Richie the notorious cheat in 117 and 119 is a fucking mod for the Turkish server? Jfc no wonder they all get banned when they play international or other servers. You think cheating multiple times in a major server would prevent you from being a mod on a smaller one.

That is what they told me themselves (they being the Turkish gang). I don't think he still is, but he used to be a moderator yes. Its fine though, if they dont get banned we just got to rim them :) They got rimmed by GOF which says a lot about their level of play lolol

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

On Discord so "no proof":

JyNj11a.png

After I was complaining about them nobling the last barbs.

MTUSTA

Reaction score

Saying this, he played the game with the active Tribalwars Mod in w119. :D
It is quite normal for someone who has left the mod to play the game.
I don't think it's fair to play with someone who hasn't quit the mod.
I can even give you a name if you want. I can talk like you.

When you say I was destroyed by the GOF, but your idea is bullshit.
other clan's players never fought 1v1.
Other clans said that ECC's score is too high, let's take their side.

Let's talk about how we deleted nubz(your multies) ECC3 in the continent
Let's talk about not advancing your armies :D
Even when there was a huge difference with you, you could do nothing but message others and disrupt diplomacy.
we played very actively and did the best we could :)

I remind you, it was the FLEXES account that cheated the clan. We didn't want to deal with such nonsense anymore. We left because we were too tired. It doesn't matter, our friends in the good clan win. I hope you(TRE) can win the world.

As I wrote above, we will not be W123 or W124 because we are in TR :)

discord doesn't prove anything. fake account, fake nick, fake posts.
posting here like this goes no further than deceiving others.
You can go and deal with w119, I'll go to bed :)

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It is funny that you maintain your innocence, I was not the only one on voice to hear your people admit to foul play. I understand why you would never publicly admit to it, but there are plenty of people here that know the truth. All we can hope is that one day you'll make a mistake and you get banned ;-)

And of course someone that is (or was) a moderator should still be able to play the game. But with their knowledge of how certain things work in the background of Tribalwars, its not so weird that they are more likely able to avoid detections.

I'm not certain if your comment about ECC3 multis is directed specifically at me or at ECC in general, but unlike you I can actually dig up stats that show very suspicious behavior. Just return to this forum post specifically to see. This screenshot is also quite funny don't you agree? I invite you to dive deep into my stats and come up with anything remotely suspicious, you can't. No doubt you'll claim you won't spend time on something so "unimportant", right?

I'm not aware of any cheating by the Flexes account, but they are a backstabbing bunch of losers. They got what they deserved.

Anyways, we're going in circles and we both keep repeating the same thing. Multiple people here know you're a cheating bunch of losers, so do us all a favour and stay on the TR servers.

MTUSTA

Reaction score
All I will say is "Knightly Noobs is not a multi".
you can text with him in the advancing world and you can cry beyond
It is funny that you maintain your innocence, I was not the only one on voice to hear your people admit to foul play. I understand why you would never publicly admit to it, but there are plenty of people here that know the truth. All we can hope is that one day you'll make a mistake and you get banned ;-)

And of course someone that is (or was) a moderator should still be able to play the game. But with their knowledge of how certain things work in the background of Tribalwars, its not so weird that they are more likely able to avoid detections.

I'm not certain if your comment about ECC3 multis is directed specifically at me or at ECC in general, but unlike you I can actually dig up stats that show very suspicious behavior. Just return to this forum post specifically to see. This screenshot is also quite funny don't you agree? I invite you to dive deep into my stats and come up with anything remotely suspicious, you can't. No doubt you'll claim you won't spend time on something so "unimportant", right?

I'm not aware of any cheating by the Flexes account, but they are a backstabbing bunch of losers. They got what they deserved.

Anyways, we're going in circles and we both keep repeating the same thing. Multiple people here know you're a cheating bunch of losers, so do us all a favour and stay on the TR servers.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Have you seen the buildings? The dude did not even build certain buildings like a stable, which the quests (with rewards) tells you to do. None of the unit quests (not even the initial spear ones) were done either. This village was built up just for someone to noble which happened fairly early on into the world. Multi or a push, its just different terms for the same thing: cheating.

But as expected, you have no answer on the other things mentioned in my post.

Deleted User - 848983838

guess who joined w124 ready to cheat their ass off again, can;t wait for the excuses after the obvious cheating when one of the main accounts is leading farming by an unachievable amount and there's 20 different mults building nothing but backline defense in 1 village the exact same way as each other and on 117.

1641192554560.png

*RedKit*

Reaction score
guess who joined w124 ready to cheat their ass off again, can;t wait for the excuses after the obvious cheating when one of the main accounts is leading farming by an unachievable amount and there's 20 different mults building nothing but backline defense in 1 village the exact same way as each other and on 117.

View attachment 9607

Still crying:rolleyes:

Deleted User - 848983838

Still crying:rolleyes:

im not the guy who has cheated two worlds in a row and still lost. can't wait to see richie cheat and lose 124. would just be great if tw wouldn't let someone cheat and ruin the game for others.

shows off how good you are if you are defending him