Good Game, Fork (and Honor)

DeletedUser

Hmm... You know what...?

After all this time, when one just keeps on seeing how Fork poorly trolls the forums, one simply gets the idea that Fork are such poor trollers... *Wondering though... Are you guys poor fighters..?*

Btw, you won't get my IGN :)

DeletedUser

Hey, on second thoughts, are you guys just simply mad because you guys got owned..?

DeletedUser107468

Hey, on second thoughts, are you guys just simply mad because you guys got owned..?

this guy speaks sense.. start getting offensive and crowed around the externals when someone actually trolls back..

really? how many of you guys have reported me already?

fork to syntexgrid: he's being mean to us.. stop him! stop him now!!

guess you guys aren't so tough after all.

DeletedUser

Hmm... Fork aren't so tough after all.... You have more guys trolling the externals then Dan you know..?

AND YOU ARE SCARED?!

DeletedUser

Sad to see another player leave W58. All the best IRL Elushin :)

DeletedUser106722

Sorry to see another player leave this world. Nice post Elushin. Sorry this thread got highjacked, but I have to admit, I'm just glad the externals have something to read again.

DeletedUser107468

yeah, i suppose i haven't said this yet due to trolling.. sad to see you go mate..

DeletedUser

Luckily, you all have me to cover for Syntex. I will take the chance and re-open this thread again, however if it turns back into the kind of mindless rubbish that was being spouted over the last 2 pages, it will get closed again, and the infract stick will come out again. If you don't believe me... ask Faaaaaark what I'm like as a mod ;)

DeletedUser

Luckily, you all have me to cover for Syntex. I will take the chance and re-open this thread again, however if it turns back into the kind of mindless rubbish that was being spouted over the last 2 pages, it will get closed again, and the infract stick will come out again. If you don't believe me... ask Faaaaaark what I'm like as a mod ;)

Luckily for us or luckily for syntex ? As it seems you have removed posts, images and edited posts that were left by him AFTER he edited this thread

Why do I need to ask Faaaaaark how you are as a mod ? Are you unable to tell me yourself ? Or sensitive to how people will judge you on your 'moderating' skills ?

I frequent other forums moderated by volunteers, 80% of them do a fantastic job and understand their responsibilities. I leave you to judge your own performance

DeletedUser

Hey Faark,

What is Atlantia like...?
Let's just say I was forever getting 'mails' from Atlantia in other worlds (was it W41?). I must admit, I kinda liked being bent over her knee and being spanked. She always kicked your ass but Ali did it in a nice way.

For the record, Atlantia is probably the best mod out there... fair and balanced. Treat her well and she will treat you well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Elushin if this is really your first world then i will congratulate you as you did very good for a first world very good job mate.

Thank you for the compliments you said about fork

It really sucks seeing a player leave a world but i wish you the best

PS: now you get to enjoy life without TW lol

Mattiorules

i love u elushin i miss you. ill come on ts and flame you.. as to the rest. hey lets all be ethugs its oh so fun. im really a bad man. i have arms like arnies. lets goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. calm down its a game. grats fork an d bunny u bullsshitted each other into submission. lets have fun. hahahahahahahahahahah drew saud breasts

DeletedUser

i love u elushin i miss you. ill come on ts and flame you.. as to the rest. hey lets all be ethugs its oh so fun. im really a bad man. i have arms like arnies. lets goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. calm down its a game. grats fork an d bunny u bullsshitted each other into submission. lets have fun. hahahahahahahahahahah drew saud breasts

Even though I have no idea what you're on about , that was probably one of the most on-topic posts in recent threads..lol

DeletedUser

I may be your enemy, but I speak the truth. I am not on that account bro :)

Hey, think about it, if it was that easy to find me, would I have challenged your guys to find my IGN..?

DeletedUser104941

I may be your enemy, but I speak the truth. I am not on that account bro :)

Hey, think about it, if it was that easy to find me, would I have challenged your guys to find my IGN..?

sssshhhhhh, run along and noble your first village.

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser107664

What about DT, there making a big move in this world, there going into war with ROYAL, which was once apart of the bunnies, hmm... what about DT's FL member copthelotdotnet he is getting hit hard and fighting he has taken 11 vills from ROYAL in the past week, for his size thats a big jump what will ROYAL do... lol