Good Game, Fork (and Honor)

DeletedUser103145

Continue to think your a badass hun, i get the impression that you were the kid who got his ass beat on the way home from school every day. Normally you feel bad for that kid, but sometimes, that kid probably should've been beat a little harder. I'm betting you're the latter. Anyway, your responses are getting grumpier and grumpier, so i think you should go ask your mom to make you a snack and tuck you in for the night. I know how little girls can be fussy when they're hungry and not well rested.

DeletedUser

You must be speaking of personal experience there, maybe you should talk to someone?

Or maybe fill this out:

20581tj.jpg

DeletedUser103145

Typical bristus, no original thoughts or response, so go to that oh so wonderful "umadbro" internet mentality. You either truly are a child or you're so unintelligent that at this point, as with pretty much every other point in time which you've posted, it is not even worth replying further to you're moronic memes or pictures. Keep replying sis, you're bound to learn something.

DeletedUser104941

fork is the tribe that jesus created and honor are nothing but point whoring, self nuking, inbred, 12 year olds that are the worst players tribal wars has ever seen.

The truth will set us free.

DeletedUser

Okay, I tried to steer this thread back on to the topic as I thought comments about swinging doors may have been a little over the top.

Both tribes have fought a good war so far, but I think Fork outplayed Honor from a tactical point of view. It's not all about nukes and nobles. Half the battle is fought in the council rooms and we all know this can make or break a tribe. I'll be the first one to admit that Honor declared prematurely, but I think they were trying to put pressure on the new Fork/Bunny merge. They tried... they failed. Since then, Honor has made every gain on the map as hard as possible for Fork. It hasn't been a cakewalk for Fork and, as such, Honor need to be congratulated on their efforts thus far.

Bottom line... a strategic move was made by Honor... it failed. From this, Fork people have flamed HB for this decision and I think Fork has the right to do this because an extremely strong alliance was thrown out the window for silly reasons. With this said, let's try to keep things civil. Elushin is congratulating Fork, so I suggest that the Fork players should accept the compliment and get back to the war. From what I know, Honor still exists and the war is still happening.

DeletedUser107468

yeah.. well done khite... respect to you.. you must have kids.. since you know how to control them ;)

and i agree with you krayon, lens is living of other peoples success.

DeletedUser104941

Funny comment, my tribemates know exactly how much I contribute, and have contributed since day 1. Try keep to topics you have some understanding of, you will get less egg on your face.

You complain about the treatment Honor players get here, what exactly surprises you about this, 90% of you ran your mouths every day for 6 months solid, Now you are getting it back as good as you gave and you don't like it?, suggest you grow a pair and deal with it, the way we had to.

DeletedUser107468

fork hunts its prey

dpd25v.png

but lensx turns up late..

2rgygpy.png

no animals was harmed in the making of this show.

DeletedUser104941

fork hunts its prey

dpd25v.png

but lensx turns up late..

2rgygpy.png

no animals was harmed in the making of this show.

Higer ODA than Frostgat (and 90% of both your fail tribes) tho, despite being backline and half his size, so thankfully not the slowest.

Ign?

Lets see how you stack up.

DeletedUser107468

well you're obviously doing something wrong then.. because i use my nuke to noble villages. useless your just another basher for fork.

khite :please send all your nukes to these 10 villages. you will get good oda!

lensx: OMG thanks you for the opportunity to prove myself master.

and look at you LMAO actually trying to prove your self on externals.

DeletedUser96004

well you're obviously doing something wrong then.. because i use my nuke to noble villages. useless your just another basher for fork.

Looks at khites ODA, looks to me like he does his own bashing + more, doesn't it?.. Post your IGN or pipe down little one, we don't hide behind alias's here.

musological

I was indeed frustrated by the Honey Badger account several times, when a seemingly inactive account would appear stacks in my targets out of nowhere, time and again. I don't think I ever got more than a few villages at a time with switching focus there, followed by dead nobles and nukes :( So well played Elushin — seriously slowed down me moving south there.

Kudos for your frank and open posts; a shame you are leaving. It is impressive to see Honor still sticking together and holding up, in spite of leadership issues and some of the more recent 'tides of war', and still coordinating for effective ops in some areas. Credit where it's due.

This is no doubt entered into the 'slog' phase of the world, and I for one almost quit every other day lol, but I hope we'll have fresh challenges ahead and some new battles to all enjoy together. I've no doubt you guys can make this world last a long time.

DeletedUser107468

and lensx i just looked at your lifetime accomplishments in nobles.. what have you really done except noble easy targets internals/gifts?

and i think i shall keep to a alias since i'm abit of a noob ;)

but this noob is better than lensx and i don't need to prove it to you guys.

DeletedUser104941

Oh sweetie, I did tho, The only problem was you booted the only Honor player near me once we started reaming him.

Slightly easier to register war caps when your enemy isn't half the world away and kicks your only actual target :).

But I'm on the front now hun, so why don't you finally post your ign name and we'll test out your argument.

DeletedUser107468

good luck on your new front :) it's always good to see fork members making a front with honor to make their life's easier :)

musological

look s0ul, you are obviously way too scared to reveal who you really are in game.

It's not like we care, sooner or later we will wreck your world too, just like every other red dot on the map.

It's pretty pathetic to be posting your words of war here, and boasting how you would kill someone in game, when you are too craven to even own your words and stand up in game. So do us all a favour, and your tribes reputation a favour, and either man up or shut up.

Anonymous trolls aren't worth the dna they are printed on ;-)

DeletedUser107468

i have the feeling you're mad..

and we shall soon see my real identity.. so don't jump the bullet :)

DeletedUser104941

That's funny, Dan is located right beside me (which is strange because he hasn't done jack), now we know why he would'nt reveal his identity lmao.

DeletedUser107468

That's funny, Dan is located right beside me (which is strange because he hasn't done jack), now we know why he would'nt reveal his identity lmao.

well to start of.. people think im this dan character.. (witch i'm not) lensX theirs two sides of 1 stick.. why don't you do "jack" back to him

also i've read the other forums and you never stood up to dan while he wasn't banned.. it's like you're now acting confidant because he can't post back and make you look like a fool..