Good Job Fork

DeletedUser

First of all, I'll apologize for my english and the length of this post. My english isn't the best, please bear with me. And if the post is too long for you, please skip this and continue with your life . Comments like tl;dr aren't needed.

I will admit I have played W58 for a very short duration, for about a week or so, since around the 27th of June, till about 4th of July. So, please excuse me if I have some errors in what I say. I played on the Robinr account.

Vinny is a good friend of mine for quite some time now. He told me he was close to quitting W58 because he simply didn't have the time anymore, all his coplayers had left. He had about 15k incomings, was on a frontline account, and his account seemed to be all along the front. He had gained a massive amount of ODD and lost many villages by this time. He was doing his best but was burning out and couldn't play it solo anymore. This made me both happy, and sad. Happy because he could concentrate on W59, where he is my tribemate. At that time, the endgame war in W59 was imminent, which ofcourse has kicked of a few days ago. Sad, because I knew Vinny was not a quitter, he was a fighter. He said he did what he possibly could with the time he had, but playing solo just wouldn't work. He tried his best to find a coplayer, but couldn't. All his coplayers had left him. So I offered to coplay him temporarily in W58 till he could find a coplayer. I made it crystal clear that I would be there only temporarily, and Michel assured me he would find a coplayer for Vinny by the time I had to leave.

The day I joined , the account was in a mess. Almost all troops were dead. Nukes seemed to be headed to apparently each and every village the account had, with many nobles headed in. The walls we simply being demolished, being rebuilt, and then getting demolished again. Blissful Koalas joining Honor had really screwed over the Robinr account because he messed up all the planning in the planning that had been done for the war. His villages were very well clustered and stacked, and were in between and all around our villages. There were Nukes and nobles flying in from multiple Honor members. He had killed all the troops he could and was close to literally 0 troops, with very little support coming. There was no way the account would work like this, he sniped/recapped as much as he could. But there is a limit to how much sniping will work. You can't snipe when the loyalty has been brought down to 20 by previous nobles. Even if it was a snipable attack, there were no troops left to snipe with, or recap.

I had joined the Fork skype chat. What I saw was very disappointing. Instead of asking Vinny if he needed help, through troops or sitting, what he was told was, Vinny please stop losing villages, you are making us and the stats look bad... If it wasn't for you, we would be far ahead in the warstats. This may have been said in jest, but it was not appreciated. There were other instances of people wondering whether they should send their troops to the front, as they were situated in the backline. Thus too far (100 hours of travel time is too much for stacking I guess, especially given this is the endgame war). There were other disputes about farming and farmshaping (each other's villages i think) which again I didn't understand. The endgame war was on, but that was not important ofcourse , troops should rather be used for farming. I remember once(not on the first day, but a day after that)
that people were bashing Honor and Koalas, saying that a tribe doesn't deserve to be called a tribe if they don't support each other. In the middle of this conversation, I mentioned that we had a support request put up in the forums, and for the last 24 hours, no one had replied. My message was completely ignored. They didn't even pretend to not read it by keeping quiet, they simply continued their conversation completely ignoring me.

I took up this issue with Michel, asking him why was there no support being offered ? He said that they wern't offering support because Vinny didn't ask for it. Wasn't it obvious from the fact that Vinny was losing villages and gaining massive amounts of ODD that he needed it? Now I don't know how things are normally done, I was under the impression the leader/council/defense commander or whatever you want to call them, was supposed to find out where defence was needed, especially when they know the endgame war is on? I maybe wrong, but I think Fork declared on Honor(atleast thats what the ingame war declaration shows). Even if it is the other way around, I remember reading somewhere that there was a week of ceasefire between the 2 sides before the war kicked off. If not later, atleast before the war they should have organized this? Anyways, I maybe wrong, and maybe thats not the way most tribes work.

So I set about looking through the entire account, and made a list of what villages needed how much defence. it totalled to roughly 300 Ds(if I remember correctly) Immediately there was a cry in the skypechat, saying we are asking for way too much, that list surely totaled to 2000 D! When we pointed out it was about 300-400, he said it was still way too much. Considering that the account was getting hammered by nukes and nobles, had lost lots of villages and gained lots of ODD, was clearly the target of the enemy, and that the Fork family has over 30,000 villages, I don't think asking for 300 D was too much.
We got 0 responses for the first 24 hours.

Needless to say, we were highly discouraged the first day. We were still helplessly watching Honor noble our villages away.

After about a day, someone offered massive amount of defence (I apologize for not remembering who did, all the names were new to me) and that person alone covered between 1/3 to 1/2 of what we had asked for(thank you very much to whoever it was) it was after this that finally people started offering troops. by then next 2 days, about 60-80% of what we had asked us for was covered. The account seemed to finally be on the road to recovery. We stopped losing villages, and started gaining lots of villages, even got great power of the day once or twice I think. We were very optimistic now, with lots of defence flying in. It was still hard, with their villages stacked, and ours still waiting for the troops to arrive( some troops were coming from a long way out). Because of 24x7 dodging ,we finally started getting small amounts of troops produced in our villages, and could temporarily stack ourselves against the short range nukes and nobles. Many villages were 1-1.4 units away, even 10 minutes of not being there meant you could not be sure whether the incoming was a noble or a nuke. Tagging was one thing, sniping/recapping and subsequently stacking was really really had, as they had multiple members right next door. But we endured, I and vinny burned our backs to get the account in shape. I remember postponing a meeting with my instructor because no one in the tribe wanted to take the sit. Luckily the next day, when I did have to go, someone did take it.

I left the account on the 3rd or 4th, optimistic about the account's future. The troops that had been given to us were placed by us as strategically possible. Around this time Fork really started dominating in the warstats (or atleast I think it was this time, not completely sure), so I thought the tribe might now pay more attention to this wide too, and make things easier on Vinny. I had to leave as the endgame war had been declared, and was a week away. My account had many responsibilities there, partly being organising the tribe's defence. My coplayer had to leave for a week, and I really needed to concentrate there. But convinced that things were set here, I left.

After this, I left the Fork chats . So, all I know after this is by continuing to track the progress through twstats and and the externals, and ofcourse by talking to Vinny everyday.

Without a coplayer, again Vinny started burning out. Because the account wasn't online all the time, we couldn't dodge troops and the halfarmies that had been formed that week again started dying, buildings started getting demolished again, and eventually we started losing villages again. Michel kept saying he would get a coplayer, but couldn't. Understandably, I don't blame Michel for this, it isn't in his hand that someone agrees to play or not.

Finally he did find one person to play, who apparently freaked out by just seeing the number of incomings. From what I heard, he didn't even know how to tag properly. He sent the precious few nukes and trains we had out 24 hours out and got them killed, and within a day of joining quit.

Vinny was left solo again.

After a few days, Michel found another coplayer. Andrew, I think his name was. Michel personally vouched for him and his skill. From what I hear, he was a decent player, and played for a few days. But he "suddenly disappeared" , probably because he wasn't able to handle the stress.

So, for the last 20 days, he has played almost entirely solo(excluding the time Andrew was here, and that one day the other guy was, though I don't know if that was more damaging than helping or not). From what I hear, some Fork have been sitting him as much as possible , but that wasn't enough. Some sitters really did take care of the account, but some did nothing, didn't even tag the new incomings.

Now, finally to WHY I made this post.

[7/22/12 6:10:35 PM] michel(Destabilise): robinr lost 11 villages
[7/22/12 6:10:45 PM] michel(Destabilise): and he barely got attacked
[7/22/12 6:11:18 PM] michel(Destabilise): i'm on the verge of getting everyone to recall there support
[7/22/12 6:11:39 PM] michel(Destabilise): if he can't be bothered to help himself why should we help him

Firstly, Good job there Michel. Slamming a player on the frontline who has been giving his best, publicly on the tribe's main chat is very nice, displays your leadership qualities. Secondly, He barely got attacked? He has gained 20 million ODD in the last week, have a look at the stats before you talk. http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=player&id=966851&mode=history

[7/22/12 6:11:42 PM] Evan/H.3.R.O/Yu Stin Ki Pu: |-(
[7/22/12 6:11:48 PM] Evan/H.3.R.O/Yu Stin Ki Pu: Seriously...
[7/22/12 6:11:52 PM] Evan/H.3.R.O/Yu Stin Ki Pu: Again?
[7/22/12 6:11:56 PM] Evan/H.3.R.O/Yu Stin Ki Pu: (facepalm)
[7/22/12 6:12:20 PM] michel(Destabilise): he probably never even went online once
[7/22/12 6:12:36 PM] michel(Destabilise): but then again he will blame tribe
[7/22/12 6:12:43 PM] Evan/H.3.R.O/Yu Stin Ki Pu: (facepalm)
[7/22/12 6:13:00 PM] Evan/H.3.R.O/Yu Stin Ki Pu: There are far too many people on the emergency sitter list to be able to blame the tribe.
[7/22/12 6:13:16 PM] Evan/H.3.R.O/Yu Stin Ki Pu: i never get a mail asking if I'm online, and this account is online 24/7
[7/22/12 6:13:37 PM] michel(Destabilise): it's just pathetic
[7/22/12 6:14:09 PM] michel(Destabilise): we would of had a great day today if not of him
[7/22/12 6:14:48 PM] Evan/H.3.R.O/Yu Stin Ki Pu: (facepalm)
[7/22/12 6:18:58 PM] michel(Destabilise): i was right
[7/22/12 6:19:04 PM] michel(Destabilise): he just turned yellow
[7/22/12 6:19:26 PM] Evan/H.3.R.O/Yu Stin Ki Pu: |-(
[7/22/12 6:21:00 PM] Coffee/Fifa499 - Jordan: (wave)
[7/22/12 6:21:26 PM] Evan/H.3.R.O/Yu Stin Ki Pu: If he goes yellow again, I'm recalling support, and someone else can waste their D
[7/22/12 6:21:39 PM] Evan/H.3.R.O/Yu Stin Ki Pu: I need to support my own front.
[7/22/12 6:22:07 PM] michel(Destabilise): howdy coffee

You call him pathetic? Wow, he has been burning out himself, devoting almost all his waking hours on TW, but ofcourse what bothers you that you are not having a great day because the stats say he lost 11 villages. He isn't a 15 year old brat who has nothing to do but play TW, he has a wife, kids and a job. He's still been putting that much time here, that doesn't bother you?
Secondly, WHY did he go yellow? He told you that he'll be away, and YOU asked him to set waffler man as his sitter. What did Vinny do? Set waffler man as his sitter. Waffler man doesn't take the sit and the account goes yellow. OFCOURSE it is Vinny's fault? right?

[7/24/2012 8:46:57 PM] Vinny Loyola - (Bing/Robinr): [7/23/12 6:14:53 PM] Vinny Loyola - (Bing/Robinr): guys, I have sent most of the support back, I will finish latter tonight from home or tomorrow, then I will set the acct to delete... for a long time I've struggled to find a CO without any luck, I can understand the tribe not wanting to sit all the time, but I laso can't be on all the time... THe enemy has gotten my times of playing so now they know when to hit me... and now I just keep being pointed at for losing vills. I'v come to the end of the line, I wish you luck in the war and in your RL
[7/23/12 6:15:42 PM] Brandon George/BGeorge3: (facepalm)
[7/23/12 6:15:46 PM] Brandon George/BGeorge3: Really?
[7/23/12 6:15:47 PM] Nile/Khite Tzu: vinny
[7/23/12 6:15:49 PM] Nile/Khite Tzu: go [screw] yourself

[7/23/12 6:16:17 PM] Vinny Loyola - (Bing/Robinr): thank you NIle, I wish the same to you...
[7/23/12 6:16:21 PM] Nile/Khite Tzu: your [insult] nothing. you always relied on others, and you could have given the accoutn that was given to you back to the tribe
[7/23/12 6:16:21 PM] dan: chill nile
[7/23/12 6:16:28 PM] Nile/Khite Tzu: instead you decided to [screw] fork out of spite
[7/23/12 6:16:30 PM] Nile/Khite Tzu: so, go [screw] yourself

[7/23/12 6:16:38 PM] dan: vinny done his best
[7/23/12 6:16:45 PM] Nile/Khite Tzu: is best was what?
[7/23/12 6:16:47 PM] Nile/Khite Tzu: failiong?

[7/23/12 6:16:55 PM] jamin heiser - pressstart: Nope, killing our troops
[7/23/12 6:16:57 PM] Nile/Khite Tzu: his best would be handing the accoutn to fork
[7/23/12 6:16:59 PM] dan: haters gonna hate
[7/23/12 6:17:01 PM] Nile/Khite Tzu: he did the opposite
[7/23/12 6:17:09 PM] Nile/Khite Tzu: he acted like a child cos he didnt like a few msgs

[7/23/12 6:17:13 PM] Matt ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶- Bocek1000: [00:16:58] dan: haters gonna hate

<<< yolo
[7/23/12 6:17:14 PM] dan: but you shouldn't shout at a tribe mate for trying his best
[7/23/12 6:17:15 PM] Matt ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶- Bocek1000: lol
[7/23/12 6:17:33 PM] Nile/Khite Tzu: [00:17:14] dan: but you shouldn't shout at a tribe mate for trying his best

<<< dan, he hasn't logged since friday
[7/23/12 6:17:37 PM] Nile/Khite Tzu: came back, nd quit
[7/23/12 6:17:41 PM] Nile/Khite Tzu: incomings=quit

[7/23/12 6:17:53 PM] jamin heiser - pressstart: He is trying very hard, he can't find the login button
[7/23/12 6:18:30 PM] dan: maybe he feels you guys didn't try hard enough to help him
[7/23/12 6:18:42 PM] dan: so why should he spend his RL time helping the tribe
[7/23/12 6:19:21 PM] dan: he's had sleepless nights for over a month now
[7/23/12 6:19:23 PM] Matt ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶- Bocek1000: well either way, vinny had alot of incs and yes we're aware he had lots of support, but the frontline was constantly being pushed back, and he felt it hard to re-ogranise it
[7/23/12 6:19:46 PM] Matt ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶- Bocek1000: shit happens, no point arguing
[7/23/12 6:19:50 PM] dan: if he can hand the account over to FORK that simple why wouldn't someone from fork simply sit him all the times he asked
[7/23/12 6:20:08 PM] Matt ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶- Bocek1000: sitting did star to happen alot
[7/23/12 6:20:17 PM] Matt ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶- Bocek1000: but then i think it missed a few nights and vinny lost alot
[7/23/12 6:20:30 PM] dan: exactly
[7/23/12 6:20:36 PM] Brandon George/BGeorge3: But I don't think vinny should hit delete.
[7/23/12 6:20:37 PM] dan: can't shout at a guy for giving up hope
[7/23/12 6:20:43 PM] Brandon George/BGeorge3: We should internal if anything.
[7/23/12 6:20:44 PM] dan: neither do i
[7/23/12 6:20:48 PM] dan: but it's only a game
[7/23/12 6:20:52 PM] dan: and it's his call
[7/23/12 6:21:53 PM] Brandon George/BGeorge3: Vinny, you still here?
[7/23/12 6:27:46 PM] dan: just give the guy some credit
[7/23/12 6:27:50 PM] dan: he tried
[7/23/12 6:28:13 PM] dan: it's not good for confidance when people bitch behind his back
[7/23/12 6:28:17 PM] dan: in a open chat
[7/23/12 6:31:45 PM] Brandon George/BGeorge3: Vinny said waffler had his sit over the weekend.
[7/23/12 6:32:01 PM] Brandon George/BGeorge3: So that means waffler didn't take the sit.
[7/23/12 6:33:00 PM] Brandon George/BGeorge3: Can anybody see if waffler is on?
[7/23/12 6:34:25 PM] morbidzero: did waffler know he was sent the sit?
[7/23/12 6:34:36 PM] Brandon George/BGeorge3: I assume.
[7/23/12 6:34:59 PM] morbidzero: if he farms as much as I do its hard to look between so many report pages just to notice someone sent you a sit
[7/23/12 6:35:35 PM] Brandon George/BGeorge3: My skype is for vinny, this sucks. :(

I can't begin to explain how wrong this is. I would tell you how I feel about you, but that would earn me an infraction.

So lets see, what has he done wrong? He played his best and gave it his all for 30 days. Don't you dare call him unskilled, I've seen what he has been doing. Most people quit the moment they see many incomings, or lose a few villages. This man has lost more than 250 villages, and still is fighting. You blame his for getting your troops killed? What the hell is he supposed to do when there are nukes and trains incoming? you clearly don't want him to get your troops kills, you don't like that. Lose the village? nah then your leader's day wouldn't be great anymore :icon_cry: and we surely don't want your leader's day to not be great anymore right?
The coplayers you guys gave and vouched for failed so miserably. They couldn't handle half the pressure Vinny has been handling solo, while they atleast had Vinny with them when they were on. Most of the time, when sitters were requested, the chat and forum would go dead silent. Even if a sitter was given, many times he did nothing, not even tag.
[7/23/12 6:16:21 PM] Nile/Khite Tzu: your [insult] nothing. you always relied on others
You say Vinny always relied on others? above 30% of your tribe's ODD has been gained by Vinny this war. He is supposed to do this all alone right? Robinr vs Honor Family. What a noob Vinny must be for failing in such a fair and even fight. And oh I'm sorry, I thought this was tribal wars, where tribe members help each other. I must be mistaken, It must be Account wars. Stupid me, misread the game's name.
[7/23/12 6:16:28 PM] Nile/Khite Tzu: instead you decided to [screw] fork out of spite
what in the world are you talking about? What has he done to damage Fork? He gave the account to Fork to internal.
Oh yeah I forgot, he stopped you guys from having a great day by losing villages.
[7/23/12 6:17:37 PM] Nile/Khite Tzu: came back, nd quit
[7/23/12 6:17:41 PM] Nile/Khite Tzu: incomings=quit
Oh yeah, there were no incomings before, the last few weeks, Morthy has been removing Vinny's villages and been giving them to Honor, and manipulating the OD stats. It is only now that incomings have started, that are making Vinny quit.
Look at the language Vinny used, and the language you use. Have the decency to talk properly to someone when they talk to you respectfully.

This is Dan, asking in the Fork chat whether Vinny can coplay hi:
[4:34:01 PM]
[4:41:14 PM] dan: yeah, he won't screw my account over
[4:41:17 PM] dan: because im on it ;)
[4:41:27 PM] jamin heiser: lol
[4:41:42 PM] jamin heiser: I am not saying that, if he deletes, he screws over For
[4:41:44 PM] jamin heiser: fork*
[4:42:48 PM] dan: then i blame michel and evan..
[4:42:56 PM] dan: if you're going to bitch, you bitch in private..
[4:42:58 PM] dan: not in a public chat
[4:43:11 PM] dan: if i was robin i would let honor internal him
michel(Destabilise)
[4:45:02 PM] dan: you guys are saying he's screwing fork
[4:45:15 PM] dan: when he's had weeks of sleepless nights defending for fork
[4:45:35 PM] dan: you're only pointing out the bad things
[4:45:40 PM] dan: if i was getting opped for like 5 weeks
[4:45:43 PM] dan: lost 250 villages
[4:45:47 PM] dan: and tried my best
[4:45:58 PM] dan: and came on skype and say you guys calling me a bad player
[4:46:07 PM] michel(Destabilise): dan
[4:46:08 PM] dan: i would screw you guys over so hard
[4:46:23 PM] michel(Destabilise): shut up if you can't see the problem

Yeah, Vinny will come back to Fork to screw Fork over. Thats clearly his intention, to screw Fork over. Thats why He has given his account's sit to a Fork player to internal, Because that will be screwing over Fork.

I'm ashamed to think that a few days ago I respected Fork. I met many players on W58, and came to respect many of them. This has shocked me.
You guys have been taking advantage of Vinny. He is too nice for you bunch of people. While he should be yelling at you all for not sending support and for not sitting him when he desperately requires it, he always spoke nicely. What did you folk do? Insult him, make fun of him, and make him quit. It is your loss really, you are the ones losing a player as good as Vinny, The man has lost 250+ villages and has been standing. Whats so sad is its his own tribe who are insulting him and making him quit. What a wonderful way to thank him for the effort he has been putting in. I was glad to see that atleast some people in the tribe stood up for Vinny.
Now I don't know for sure. I've come to respect many in w58, and w58 seems to respect Michel and the Fork Leadership, so they must be good. Maybe this is just an offcase, and it rarely happens, or that I've been misled and given wrong information, but if I was in a tribe and saw what happened to Vinny being done to my tribemate, I wouldn't want to be in that tribe anymore.
If I was Vinny, I wouldn't offer my villages to you, I wouldn't even press delete. I would attack you for how you treated me, and gifted my villages to Blissful Koalas, he clearly deserves it more than you. Through fighting him and having small chats with him, I've come to respect him, as a player, and as a person.
Be glad Vinny is being nice and giving you the sit, instead of punishing you for what you did.

In conclusion, Good job Fork, you've made one of your best players quit. The way things are going, Fork will win the world, but I sincerely hope this doesn't happen.

Now we can have fun in W59. Vinny wouldn't speak up, so I found it important to clear his name, shouldn't be tarnished because of you people. Good day to you all, and the best of luck in RL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He told you that he'll be away, and YOU asked him to set waffler man as his sitter. What did Vinny do? Set waffler man as his sitter. Waffler man doesn't take the sit and the account goes yellow. OFCOURSE it is Vinny's fault? right?

I will respond to this part at it is relevant to me, being Waffler ingame

1. I told Michel to mail the Robin account to set me as a sitter between 20.00 ----> 00.00 st as I was on a slow week as Robin had never ever spoken to me despite mails and having my skype contact and offer of help

2. The few occasions the sit was passed there was never even a courtesy mail to say so ...

3. I never realised I even had the sit on this occasion until I saw the request had been withdrawn

Hope that clears that part up for you :)

DeletedUser

I've had to edit some of the language in the quotes I'm afraid, as it's not appropriate for the forum. The context should still be evident. Apologies to anyone if they feel like they feel like their words were unduly abridged.

DeletedUser

My apologies for forgetting to edit some parts of the quotation. thank you syntexgrid for taking the time and editing it.

DeletedUser

The day I joined , the account was in a mess. Almost all troops were dead. Nukes seemed to be headed to apparently each and every village the account had, with many nobles headed in. The walls we simply being demolished, being rebuilt, and then getting demolished again. Blissful Koalas joining Honor had really screwed over the Robinr account because he messed up all the planning in the planning that had been done for the war. His villages were very well clustered and stacked, and were in between and all around our villages. There were Nukes and nobles flying in from multiple Honor members. He had killed all the troops he could and was close to literally 0 troops, with very little support coming. There was no way the account would work like this, he sniped/recapped as much as he could. But there is a limit to how much sniping will work. You can't snipe when the loyalty has been brought down to 20 by previous nobles. Even if it was a snipable attack, there were no troops left to snipe with, or recap.

Let's start by looking at "with very little support coming". Whenever Vinny got a support thread up, it was replied to pretty much instantly and often enough he had more support incoming than he did attacks. However when myself and others asked Vinny to put up a support request asap, this took around 2/3 days to be completed. Other members also had to help out and put support requests up for the robin account as it wasn't be doing done, which is an extremely inefficient way to do it as how do they have any idea what needs support, or what Vinny's plans were?

I had joined the Fork skype chat. What I saw was very disappointing. Instead of asking Vinny if he needed help, through troops or sitting, what he was told was, Vinny please stop losing villages, you are making us and the stats look bad... If it wasn't for you, we would be far ahead in the warstats. This may have been said in jest, but it was not appreciated.
Again, do you have a clue what you're talking about or you just making up random crap? Yes there may of been 1 or 2 who may of slipped something like that in once in the chat in the early stages of the war, but you always get that. However, if it started happening more frequently (which I wasn't that aware of), that may of been because of the amount of support flowing in to Vinny but still villages were lost on the account, and people weren't to sure why.

There were other instances of people wondering whether they should send their troops to the front, as they were situated in the backline. Thus too far (100 hours of travel time is too much for stacking I guess, especially given this is the endgame war).
There were other disputes about farming and farmshaping (each other's villages i think) which again I didn't understand. The endgame war was on, but that was not important ofcourse , troops should rather be used for farming. I remember once(not on the first day, but a day after that)
Again, more random crap? Show me when this was said.

that people were bashing Honor and Koalas, saying that a tribe doesn't deserve to be called a tribe if they don't support each other. In the middle of this conversation, I mentioned that we had a support request put up in the forums, and for the last 24 hours, no one had replied. My message was completely ignored. They didn't even pretend to not read it by keeping quiet, they simply continued their conversation completely ignoring me.

Hmm.. not really. Again, when Vinny put a thread up circs were sent for double measure, and so was the support. However following onto your next bit of shit..
I took up this issue with Michel, asking him why was there no support being offered ? He said that they wern't offering support because Vinny didn't ask for it. Wasn't it obvious from the fact that Vinny was losing villages and gaining massive amounts of ODD that he needed it? Now I don't know how things are normally done, I was under the impression the leader/council/defense commander or whatever you want to call them, was supposed to find out where defence was needed, especially when they know the endgame war is on? I maybe wrong, but I think Fork declared on Honor(atleast thats what the ingame war declaration shows). Even if it is the other way around, I remember reading somewhere that there was a week of ceasefire between the 2 sides before the war kicked off. If not later, atleast before the war they should have organized this? Anyways, I maybe wrong, and maybe thats not the way most tribes work.

So you're saying someone who has no game time on a certain frontline account should decide what support goes where? I'd love to know what tribes you've been in. Wherever I've been the actual player on the frontline account puts up a support request as he is the one who has the game time on the account and knows it inside out. That should be a piroity for any player who finds himself on the frontline, to get a support request up. However, I personally along with others had to ask Vinny to put up a support request, as without one how the hell are people meant to know where support is going too? Unless you wanted all 500+ vills supported?

So I set about looking through the entire account, and made a list of what villages needed how much defence. it totalled to roughly 300 Ds(if I remember correctly) Immediately there was a cry in the skypechat, saying we are asking for way too much, that list surely totaled to 2000 D! When we pointed out it was about 300-400, he said it was still way too much. Considering that the account was getting hammered by nukes and nobles, had lost lots of villages and gained lots of ODD, was clearly the target of the enemy, and that the Fork family has over 30,000 villages, I don't think asking for 300 D was too much.
We got 0 responses for the first 24 hours.

Again, I think you possibly over exaggerated with 24 hours. I remember more along the lines of 3 hours max, and then I sent out a circ and it began to fill with responce. If I remember rightly, it was then filled up within about 3 days which was not bad considering the amount required.

However, you no go onto compliment FORK on their supporting abilities.. I thought you were attempting to slate us?
After about a day, someone offered massive amount of defence (I apologize for not remembering who did, all the names were new to me) and that person alone covered between 1/3 to 1/2 of what we had asked for(thank you very much to whoever it was) it was after this that finally people started offering troops. by then next 2 days, about 60-80% of what we had asked us for was covered. The account seemed to finally be on the road to recovery. We stopped losing villages, and started gaining lots of villages, even got great power of the day once or twice I think. We were very optimistic now, with lots of defence flying in. It was still hard, with their villages stacked, and ours still waiting for the troops to arrive( some troops were coming from a long way out). Because of 24x7 dodging ,we finally started getting small amounts of troops produced in our villages, and could temporarily stack ourselves against the short range nukes and nobles. Many villages were 1-1.4 units away, even 10 minutes of not being there meant you could not be sure whether the incoming was a noble or a nuke. Tagging was one thing, sniping/recapping and subsequently stacking was really really had, as they had multiple members right next door. But we endured, I and vinny burned our backs to get the account in shape. I remember postponing a meeting with my instructor because no one in the tribe wanted to take the sit. Luckily the next day, when I did have to go, someone did take it.

Oh please, don't make out that you put everything into that account. Vinny put effort and alot into the account yes, but not you. What was the point in coming for 3/4 days? Just another co-player to leave the account added to the long list.

Without a coplayer, again Vinny started burning out. Because the account wasn't online all the time, we couldn't dodge troops and the halfarmies that had been formed that week again started dying, buildings started getting demolished again, and eventually we started losing villages again. Michel kept saying he would get a coplayer, but couldn't. Understandably, I don't blame Michel for this, it isn't in his hand that someone agrees to play or not.

Why are you refering to "we" here? You left him like the others.

Finally he did find one person to play, who apparently freaked out by just seeing the number of incomings. From what I heard, he didn't even know how to tag properly. He sent the precious few nukes and trains we had out 24 hours out and got them killed, and within a day of joining quit.

Again, we?

Firstly, Good job there Michel. Slamming a player on the frontline who has been giving his best, publicly on the tribe's main chat is very nice, displays your leadership qualities. Secondly, He barely got attacked? He has gained 20 million ODD in the last week, have a look at the stats before you talk. http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=player&id=966851&mode=history

20 million ODA can come from about 200/300 nukes. At this point Koalas wasn't really sending fakes, so it was just watching the nukes hit the stacks FORK had provided. Oh wait.. according to you we didn't send him any support! Where did that 20million ODD come from then if robinr had no troops ey? And let's be honest, I don't think anyone can really question Michel's leading abilities. Look where FORK is..

You call him pathetic? Wow, he has been burning out himself, devoting almost all his waking hours on TW, but ofcourse what bothers you that you are not having a great day because the stats say he lost 11 villages. He isn't a 15 year old brat who has nothing to do but play TW, he has a wife, kids and a job. He's still been putting that much time here, that doesn't bother you?
Secondly, WHY did he go yellow? He told you that he'll be away, and YOU asked him to set waffler man as his sitter. What did Vinny do? Set waffler man as his sitter. Waffler man doesn't take the sit and the account goes yellow. OFCOURSE it is Vinny's fault? right?

While I can't excuse some members actions and words, players were getting annoyed as as far as they could see Vinny was receiving tons of support but still loosing alot of villages. However, you missed the part out where a good few defended him and explained how hard it is to be constantly under attack no matter the support. So again, get all the facts before you begin to talk, or you'll just look like a muppet. Seems you can do that well enough anyway.

I can't begin to explain how wrong this is. I would tell you how I feel about you, but that would earn me an infraction.
Sorry, I forgot how attached you can get to an account after playing it for 4 days:icon_rolleyes:

As I've already spent enough time reading all this crap you've produced for absolutely no reason, I really can't be bothered to quote anymore. I've defended Vinny a few times as he deserved it. As I said it is hard to constantly defend against any number of attacks non stop for days or not getting sitters or have co-players leave one after another, one of them being you. But he still could of done a number of things to help him out, like getting a support request up straight away rather than wasting valuable hours along with other members having to try and guess which villages he wanted support to, which isn't very effective. And as you pointed out, alot of his villages intertwined with Koalas, so he should of set a frontline and concentrated on getting those stacked first, rather than trying to get villages which were deep in enemy lines stacked, and loosing the villages within a solid cluster.
So all in all, you have completely no idea what happened and you couldn't be more wrong.

DeletedUser

I like how we told Andrew to build a church to cover nonreligious villas so troops would stop dying at such a massive rate and he said 'that will take too much time I'm busy dodging' while actively talking on skype. And I had to draw up an 80+ villa long list for Vinny to get D sent to as he was too lazy to do it himself, it took me under 20 minutes from opening the map to finalising the forum post.

DeletedUser

akhil-, give me 60 min to sort my account out, then I'm going to tear your post apart and make you look nothing short of stupid. I have access to ALL of the support CM's sent, the archived support threads and I WILL be posting them here.

As you said, you've been on the account for 5 minutes. I've been here since the war started and I have a better idea of how things transpired than you EVER will.

Just quickly, mails were sent to the players near Koala once we saw him leave Fork and they were told to post support threads IMMEDIATELY. Robinr didn't do this.

I also sat the Robin account recently and there were 1400 incoming supports. Yeah, no support being sent... In all my days in TW, I have never seen that many supports heading to one player. Furthermore, I myself sent almost close to half of my own available Defense to him. I also sat another account and personally sent more than 50 D's from that account. These were not half D's, these were fully built defense villages. THAT"S OVER 150 D's JUST FROM 2 PLAYERS IN FORK.

I also tagged over 3000 incomings one night on the account. Some were more than 36 hours old. At this time, Vinny was more than active, so why the hell were they untagged???

I'll be back in an hour with proof that will shut you up once and for all.

DeletedUser

I'll start addressing your points one by one.

I Less Than 3 You:
I'm not denying FORK sent support, I clearly said you did, and lots of it. thats where we got most of the ODD from. I'm just explaining all the troubles I went through in those short few days, and presumably Vinny did the rest of the days, so you know what Vinny has been going through. Lets not derail this to whether he got support or not, as I am saying he did. Lets get back to what happened in the last few days, and why Vinny quit.

As for the skype chats, I'm afraid my skype doesn't store conversations that far behind. Maybe you or one of your friends do. Tell them to go check.
As for how I know what defence was needed where, well it took a long time analysing and getting the list up. I then waited for Vinny to getup, to check and see whether he thinks its ok, and then posted it. So even if I have no experience of the game, Vinny checked before it was posted. Infact, it was he who posted it.
I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say 24 hours. Unless that thread has been deleted, can you check when it was posted, and when the first reply of someone giving support was, and paste those 2 times? maybe we can check if its closer to 3 or 24 hours.
And no, filling it up withing 3 days wasn't bad. I was impressed by that. I was just trying to say those 24 hours were hard for me, and I guess Vinny has been going through that for much longer than me, and small things like that addup a lot to the pressure. I repeat, the amount of support we got after this was good. Lets not take this discussion there.

I am slating what you did to Vinny in the last few days, not FORK's supporting abilities.

I'm not saying I did much on that account. Compared to Vinny, I've done next to nothing. The thread isn't about me. It is about Vinny. I'm trying to tell you what difficulties I went through, so you know how much more it was for Vinny.
What was the point of coming for those few day? The point was this: Vinny would have quit then because of burning out, and having a coplayer, as useless as I am, could dodge and keep troops alive, and save villages from closerange nobles while hel slept.

I am saying 'we' not because I think its my account, but simply because I'm representing him here. I'm sorry, next time I will say I or him, specifically.

Again, you are missing the point. the ODD came from Fork's troops. The point was instead of encouraging Vinny, you opely slam him in front of the whole tribe. Michel might be a great leader, but sometimes great leaders too make mistakes. Don't try to justify what he did by saying FORK is where it is because of him.
As for him not sending fakes anymore, ok, but even if the incoming attacks were getting tagged automatically, someone had to be on the account to do something about it. Vinny was away. There was a mixup in passing the sit, Vinny should have informed waffler man, but so should Michel have. In either case, small errors like this happen, no reason for insults on the mainchat.

Players are getting annoyed, well so was Vinny. You were sending tons of support, and Honor tons of nukes. I didn't miss the part where a good few defended him, I've said I'm glad some stood up for him. The problem was it was a player on the Destabilise and the Khite accounts who were insulting him. Aren't they the leaders/council of Fork? You don't see the difference?

And no, I'm not attatched to the account. I'm attatched to Vinny.

Evilspinner
Is there a possibility it was demolished between the numerous nukes? And Andrew said he didn't have the time to build the church because he was too busy dodging, doesn't that give you a fair idea of how hectic handling that account was? Too lazy to do it? you just said doing other stuff was taking so much time. Thanks for making the list btw.

Faark
Its true that I've hardly been here, so I probably don't know everything about what happened, and that you know better. Please correct me. I do however request you to stick to the more important part as to what happened the last few days, rather that the support, as I'm saying FORK sent the support.

DeletedUser

No, I will reply to the slanderous remarks you made against Fork.

You slated us for not supporting him. WE DID.. OVER AND OVER. I will post my reply in a minute as it needs to be formatted. It's massive like the support lists that were posted AND then subsequently supported.

DeletedUser

As the person in charge of internal affairs, you are taking a clear shot at me with your post. You have stated that internal issues within Fork caused this to happen, so I will respond.

Let’s draw a timeline....
Koala leaves Fork on 13 June 2012.

It was at this stage that I contacted the tribe and told people that Koala had left and not to panic, but they were to post support threads immediately and we would get the frontline stacked. I did not get a response from the Robinr account and neither did I see a support thread for 2 days. 2 days is bullshit. You had an enemy player defect to Honor who is right next to you. The leadership group identified the Robinr account as being a critical account in the war against Koala and yet we heard nothing from the account.

2 days later...

1st Robinr support thread:: 15.06.2012 at 01:32 – 56 villages requesting support. The people are listed below who replied and their posted times:
stork2020 on 15.06.2012 at 01:57
commissioner 95 on 15.06.2012 at 02:12
miragevt on 15.06.2012 at 03:34
soul12 on 15.06.2012 at 03:39
Joint.Venture on 15.06.2012 at 06:18
Bocek1000 on 15.06.2012 at 11:28
salle69 on 15.06.2012 at 13:03
Mercy0707 on 15.06.2012 at 15:39
armando3000 on 15.06.2012 at 16:11

That's 9 replies within half a day, ALL of these players sent shitloads of support. Out of 56 villages, 41 villages had support heading to them within 24 hours.

Now we jump forward nearly a week before the next update to the support thread:

2nd support thread posted by Bristus on 23.06.2012 at 06:59 – 80 villages listed. 10 of them were covered in the FIRST REPLY by H.3.R.O exactly 33 minutes later. Within the next 36 hours, another 40 villages were covered. Considering the size of our frontline at that time, shit… that’s pretty damn good.

Now we have a 4 day gap:

3rd support thread posted by Robinr on 27.06.2012 at 03:19
A train needed to be sniped, guess what….??? 4 D’s were sent by miragevt on 27.06.2012 at 03:29. That’s exactly 10 minutes later. Soul12 also topped the support up with some H/C at on 27.06.2012 at 04:29. That’s 2 people replying and sending support within an hour. Train was killed.

4th support thread posted by Robinr on 27.06.2012 at 14:43 – another train needing sniping. I replied this time:
Khite Tzu on 27.06.2012 at 14:48
7 D's sent. Keep the wall up on it as the nukes hit.
That’s a gap of 5 minutes before 7 freaking D’s were sent.

5th support thread posted by Robinr on 27.06.2012 at 18:40
This time a massive village list was posted. Another 100 villages asking for support. Over the coming days countless replies with an endless amount of support was sent. Some villages were posted as needing 10 D’s.

Another gap of 3 days...

6th support thread posted by Robinr on 30.06.2012 at 09:17 asking for 2 trains to be sorted. The post was edited by Robinr on 30.06. at 09:21. He updated it to show that support had been sent immediately. That’s 4 minutes buddy.

Please note that multiple threads were now opened and it was getting messy. I asked for Robin and the sitters to use one thread at a time. We would then update the thread as necessary.

7th Support thread posted by Robinr on 08.07.2012 at 10:53. This thread is where it got heated. People started to complain about a few things and blame was put on previous owners etc. Furthermore, there was a gap where NOTHING was said for DAYS. If you are under attack, post something DAILY to let us know what the deal is. Musologicalgetsowned offered to send 200,000 H/C but he had no idea where to send it:
FORK - Musologicalgetsowned on 09.07.2012 at 06:35
i cna put 200k hc in there if you like, let me know asap

Having heard nothing for 8 days, I then replied:
FORK - Khite Tzu on 17.07.2012 at 15:22
Update please.
I have support to send.

Check the gap between those posts. 8 freaking days??? This is why we were pissed off. If you don’t communicate to us, what the hell are we to do???

Now I'll discuss my sits. I was given a sit reasonbly close to Robinr that had 50 D's at home. At the time, I had some time to go through one of the support threads and send the support. As I checked the support list, I noticed that random villages in SAFE AREAS were in the support list. I had to filter through and physically check each village on the map and weigh up which ones were actually under threat. Once that was done, 50 D's was sent.

A day later, I got the Robinr sit and I saw over 1400 supports. By that time, the support I had sent from the sat account had landed. I was then able to assess the actual support list and it was shit. 10 D's were being requested for villages that were already over stacked, while others had nothing in them and there was no request to have those ones stacked. This is what got us riled.

At some stage, I told Vinny to create a final line of defense as we simply could not stack every village. Fork is big, but we ain't that big. Any decent player would have drawn a Maginot line and supported everything behind that line. Instead of stacking random villages stuck in stupid places with 200k troops with no hope of expanding in that area, a line should have been drawn through K51 and K52 as we simply could not hold every village. I'm stunned how long this took to get done.

Fork prides itself on not booting players under attack. It achieves nothing for the tribe if you boot them. We have persisted with Robinr as we knew he was trying his best. We were also trying to find a co-player, but that's almost impossible these days. The issue is that at times, Vinny had complained about this and that (sitters, support etc) and I chose to stay out of it, but when a whole tribe gets sick of hearing the same thing from the player, then honestly... goodbye. We have sent SO MUCH support to that account. We have tried our best to sit it when possible, but sitters are hard to find at times. At one stage, I had 3 frontline sits. Moedly, Neiley.boss and Robinr. What more do you want me to do??

Bottom line... DO NOT come here and slate the good name of Fork. We have stuck with the Robinr account through hell and back and we're over it.

Goodbye and good luck in W59. For your sake, I hope that you never come across me in any of your future worlds as I'll definitely make sure that you need support and sitters after your rant in this forum.

DeletedUser

For the time I was in FORK, I asked Vinny approximately 4 times over skype where he needed support. He always told me he'd tell me eventually or put it in a thread (which I finished and still had leftover D while finishing). Eventually I sent the support elsewhere.

But that's not important in the grand scheme of things, so carry on.

DeletedUser

Evilspinner
Is there a possibility it was demolished between the numerous nukes? And Andrew said he didn't have the time to build the church because he was too busy dodging, doesn't that give you a fair idea of how hectic handling that account was? Too lazy to do it? you just said doing other stuff was taking so much time. Thanks for making the list btw.

Yup, and Fork players lost over 40k defensive troops on un-religious villas which could have been fixed by checking on the map that all villas were covered by a church, or not asking for support in them. He seemed to have enough time to type in skype chat plenty, but I had to draw up the support list, and we had to endure losing troops to churchless villas. Idiocy.

What list have I made, people that have made a reasonable argument that you cannot counter? Good day to you then.

DeletedUser

Let me repeat what I said, hoping after this, the discussion doesn't come back to whether you sent support or not.
The first day I joined, I saw very discouraging things on the skype chat, and the big support request wasn't replied to in 24 hours.

I joined after the second thread.
I was the one who posted
3rd support thread posted by Robinr on 27.06.2012 at 03:19
and
4th support thread posted by Robinr on 27.06.2012 at 14:43

We got very quick support for this. I was very happy about this. These were trains heading in from a very large distance, so I could ask for the support.
There were numerous other trains coming in, which were simply too close for asking anyone else for support. I concluded that if we are to have a chance of not losing villages, we'll have to get those stacked, as those villages are too far for other members to send troops to when sent from short range.

The support request I was talking about was the
5th support thread posted by Robinr on 27.06.2012 at 18:40
I see you've conveniently not mentioned the first support reply to this. Lets ignore that anyways. You then said that countless replies for it came over the next few days and covered this. I said this too. I said after 24 hours, someone covered a huge amount, and then support finally started pouring in.

And after this point, I've not once said that Fork didn't send support. That isn't even the point of me making this thread. I had left before the 8th thread. I assume Vinny again stopped replying as he didn't have the time again anymore playing solo. He was doing his best.

I hope this ends the Support part of the discussion. If you still think I'm slandering Fork for not sending support, I'm not. I will say here if it helps, that FORK sent massive amounts of support, as much as we wanted, whenever we asked, and as soon as they could ( other than that one time,). It was unfortunate that the only one time they didn't was the day I joined, and those skype chats happened just when I joined. I'll say again, after the first day, I didn't see anymore or anything similar to what I had posted anymore. Just bad coincidence I guess. But the first day was highly discouraging for us. Here I was trying to convince Vinny to not quit, and these things happened. I said after that support came and we were very happy with how things happened.

Coming to the sits part.
I'll ask you which support thread it was which which had support claims in safe areas. If it was the 5th, I'm open to discussing which village it was. As far as I know, you are a better player than I am, and I would probably learn something out of it. However, I'll try justifying why it was on the supports thread. Although, that again isn't why at all this thread has been put up. It'll be more convenient to skip it.

Maybe those which wern't in the list anymore and needed support, were there on the list previously, and have been cleared? You yourself are saying a lot of support had been sent, a lot of it died, and stats show the account gained lots of ODD. Maybe those stacked were cleared?
Yes, Vinny took a long time to get the support up. I can only justify it by saying he was burning out, and was trying to handle the account as well as he could. This doesn't deserve what happened to him.

Yes Fork doesn't boot its players, that is something to be proud of. Hats off for that. You have been giving your best as a tribe to help Robinr, and he has been doing his best too. Nothing wrong with what Fork have done, until now. I am not saying you, specifically didn't sit. You are one of the people I came to very highly respect, its sad that you don't think the same of me, not that it matters. What more do I want you to do? nothing atm. What your tribe has been doing till now is fine, and have been giving it their best.

Bottom line...
You have stuck with the Robinr account through hell and back , then what suddenly happened? Why all these insults to Vinny. Are you trying to say he hasn't been working as hard as you all? that he has been sitting doing nothing, while members of Fork have been doing everything? Fork have done a lot, but so has vinny.

Thank you, and good luck to you in W58, and in RL. And yeah, I'll probably lose to you hands down. Its a pity, as I really looked upto you and hoped we might get the change to play together in future worlds. I guess thats not going to happen, but that doesn't bother me too much.

What saddens me is even after so many people making your long posts, no one has addressed the main issue, as to why he was publicly humiliated.

DeletedUser

Ok Evilspinner. I'm sorry Andrew is a noob and didn't make the church when you asked him to. What does that have to do with Vinny? GO abuse Andrew, a coplayer your tribe found.

DeletedUser

Why the hell didn't Vinny build the church? Pretty sure the villa went un-religious under his control.

DeletedUser

What saddens me is even after so many people making your long posts, no one has addressed the main issue, as to why he was publicly humiliated.

Because if someone like Musological was on the account from the day Koalas left that account would have lost 30 villas tops in a month. We invested heavily into the account and got nothing from it in the end. The untagged attacks, the random dropping of sits, the slaughter of troops, all angered people. Wake up sunshine.

DeletedUser96519

Wake up sunshine.

Aight aight I'm awake already!

As one who threw some insults at the end, I'm not sorry etc. He was asked nicely to pass the sit, not to screw the account by sending ALL support back, but he refused. He was spiteful. I was a dick. I have no regrets.

DeletedUser

There is a chain of command within Fork. If something happened in regards to humiliating him, then why don't I have a mail or a skype message outlining the issue...???? My name is on the overview page as the person to contact when this sort of thing happens. Instead, I log in and find my support heading home. If Vinny got the shits up and decided to quit, then leave the support there, set someone as a sitter and let us sort the account out. No... just let Koala move in and take the villages while our support is in the air.

All you did is flame a tribe that is tired of hearing a player logging in and blaming everyone else for him losing villages. We have tried to cover his sitter issue, we have tried to sort out a co-player for him, we have sent God knows how much support to it's death, but hey.... we humiliated him.

Why are we not having the same issues with other frontline Fork accounts????

Here's your answer:
The communication channel broke down on the Robinr account. Line up my posts of the gaps I outlined between the support threads with the skype chats that exist. You will see that people got frustrated when the account tells us nothing and our support is getting slaughtered.

It's sad to see Vinny leave in this manner as he fought well, but he needs to accept some responsibility for this. By the time people hear that it's their fault for him losing villages, those people will fight back and defend their actions. They have done everything possible within their power and I agree with them on this one. There is not much we can do if we are not online to sit him or we don't know where to send the support.

Final note: I hope you realise that Vinny was given the option to drop the account before it got messy, but he chose to fight on with his account. He was told it would be a hard fight and that the leaders were not worried if he lost most of his villages as long as he took the fight to Honor. Accounts can always be rebuilt as it's a coin world. This was expressed to Vinny in no uncertain manner and that he could lose half the account. Vinny knew what he was taking on. Furthermore, he knew how hard it would be to find a co-player (we all know how hard that is) and most importantly, he knew how hard it would be to find Asia Pacific sitters as we ALWAYS have that issue. After all this.... for him to then blame us for him losing villages is total bullshit.

If you log in and throw blame at others for losing villages, then you can leave the tribe. I didn't care if he lost villages, neither should he. We are winning the war and we knew there would always be another account if his account ended up being trashed. It's a war... accounts get trashed. Go look at Honor's list of accounts that we have killed. To then blame us for everything that went wrong after knowing what he entered into is why people will choose to tell him to shove it.

I'm done here.

DeletedUser

I doubt it went unreligious under his control, and even if he did, he might have missed it. I'm sure if he knew, he would've immediately built it. You also need to remember, when nukes are landing everywhere and troops getting killed, resources are emptied too, and churches take resources and time to build.

Maybe Musological is a magnificent defender. I find it hard to believe that one solo player would have been able to manage to lose only 30 villages, but opinions differ. Maybe he is that good. Nevertheless, that doesn't give you the right to do what you did to Vinny, you can't expect everyone to be as good as musological is, assuming you're right about how good he is. In my opinion, however, Vinny is a very good defender. But ofcourse, opinions differ.

LTSSB
He did pass the account, and is currently under control of Fork, isn't it?
Well if you don't regret it, I can't do anything about that. I think its very wrong, I was under the impression good tribes help out their members wherever possible, and that Fork was a good tribe.
Even if you thought Vinny wasn't capable enough, you could've helped him by giving tips and showing him how to play? Nah, its much easier and more convenient to insult them, make them quit, and internal their villages.
And its not that the account failed because Vinny wasn't capable. The account didn't fail because Fork didn't send support. It failed because the account could not be on 24 hours a day. But you blame Vinny for that.