Good job

DeletedUser

0dae1c288aea07faf91685b0be695dc5.png

The Climb

this is becoming a joke its not bad enough they are ruining the game with shit updates and stupid additions they make the servers so slow its a strain to play, add on top the constant 'Maintenance' carried out on this world its becoming unbearable.

Whether we like it or not TW is a business and i have never came across any business that takes the out of its customers like TW does, They are lucky its a fairly addictive game because if it wasnt they would sink like any Business that treats its customers the way they do.

The sooner they realize the customer is king and there merely here to provide a service we like to use the better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55895

How bout we all merge and just stay inactive till the world closes so we don't have to be annoyed :)

silvereclipes

no better yet we all stop paying for PP an let them crash an burn with the game so they finally remember they are our whore not us an like all whore they need pimp smacked around to know their place.

DeletedUser55895

generated in 18691 ms

not as impressive as some of yours, but a high for me :p

DeletedUser

Wether we like it or not TW is a business and i have never came across any business that takes the cunt out of its customers like TW does, They are lucky its a fairly addictive game because if it wasnt they would sink like any Business that treats its customers the way they do.

Innit.

silvereclipes

they said they will repair the server when they do the update monday.

DeletedUser112317

Heard the next update will be worse and it will ruin many useful scripts :D

silvereclipes

good thing is they shared the fix so the scripters know how to repair it.