good luck tanpancho

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

even though you didnt get much help you fought well too bad your friends didnt want to help ya much :(
goodluck in the other worlds

inflrc

BS like the one you post are the ones that makes me to not return to PnP.
He took the decision to delete his account, so there was no "good fighting" or "friends didn't wanting to help". What was the purpose of your post, who do you wanted to convince? Loen? Or your own tribemates? :icon_biggrin: Desperation is a sympton of weak ppl.

DeletedUser

did you talk to him before he dlted nope you was too busy tooting your own horn you all forgot about him

DeletedUser

big is never wise to annoy peoples for no gain :)
tan made his own decisions i guess
+coins will be cheaper if some others delete too from others tribes...

DeletedUser80608

And then r2 keeps telling me legion is gone, atlest they did stick around till their last village was.nobled! And from time to time they did try to nuke / noble..

DeletedUser79042

even though you didnt get much help you fought well too bad your friends didnt want to help ya much :(
goodluck in the other worlds

birt, this new thread of yours is a shameful one to your own TW reputation. Too bad.

nough said. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I can throw some light on this tanpancho situation. He told me that he was told to ask for support from inflrc and Chamicha, he did say if he had or not but what made him quit was that no-one in Pnx was willing to take his sit and then he was basically bullied by his own tribe into deleting rather than lose any more villages. seems to me that Pnx are more bothered about the stats than there tribemates.

Others beware if your efforts in the war reflect badly in the stats you WILL be hung out to dry regardless of the situation, maybe to maintain high moral to the minions who are not fully aware of the bigger picture outside there own personal little bubble in this world.

All this been said I always found tanpancho to be very polite and approachable to the end for which I comend him, he might not have been the most active/dedicated player of TW but been a nice person earns ten fold respect from me... good luck in whatever you do in the future mate, no pride lost here :)

EDS

S1cky Dutch

So someone is lying here?

Hi friends

As you all are aware that BH starts attacking on us too. My all villages are situated in the territory dominated by BH. It is not possible to hold them in any circumstance because there is no safe zone.

Therefore i have decided to give them any of phonix member who want to give BH pain in k47, k37, k35 & even in k34. However i am also going to gift some (consider many) villages to Cececole. The account is her as i consider from the very beginning. I continue in the game because i like to play with them but this point is also not present now.

Any way i am not going to delete so come in the fray and take atleast few in the heartland of BH.

Regards

1. He didn't asked for a sitter, we offered...
2. Hes saying he was not going to delete, that's true..he just never logged back in;/ (Ruining) our stats? We kept him in our tribe as not many tribes do that;)

Talk all you want..

DeletedUser

LOL you pnx guys make me trump blood, I was just saying what he said to me. Im not making a point as there is no point to be made... I am half suprised you didnt post that he isnt a nice guy and that im lying about that too. It doesnt matter which side someone is on it is still sad when there tribe doesnt race to there aid in times of need. If you say you did then fair enough.

IMO the 2 people who let him down are inflrc and chamicha as despite knowing the consiquences of the NAP been ended they continued to noble BH villages at will under the paper thin pretence that people were nobling too near to there villages. They obviously didnt give a second thought to what would happen to tanpancho as with every villages they pushed BH further and further towards tipping point.... so sad.

EDS

inflrc

I can throw some light on this tanpancho situation. He told me that he was told to ask for support from inflrc and Chamicha, he did say if he had or not but what made him quit was that no-one in Pnx was willing to take his sit and then he was basically bullied by his own tribe into deleting rather than lose any more villages. seems to me that Pnx are more bothered about the stats than there tribemates.

Why the need to lie? I can understand that type of bad PnP at the beginning of the world when there are a lot of tribes and their reputation influences a lot in new alliances but now? seriously? Come on, you can do it better!!!

Before making up a story, try to get some facts and seek someone with a little of intelligence to put them together. Did you know that DECIDE has a skype group where we coordinate between us? So there are some members of your own tribe that now can see how you behave and lie about a brother of us. If you could at least have checked TW Stats, you would know that Tan wasn't in PNX because of his current activity, but he was here because he was and is trustful and we expected that at some point he returned to his level of activity that he had in DECIDE, but he didn't.

DeletedUser

So you admit to this then...

IMO the 2 people who let him down are inflrc and chamicha as despite knowing the consiquences of the NAP been ended they continued to noble BH villages at will under the paper thin pretence that people were nobling too near to there villages. They obviously didnt give a second thought to what would happen to tanpancho as with every villages they pushed BH further and further towards tipping point.... so sad.

DeletedUser

I don't see what anyone bases their view on when saying EDS is lying. If he said he talked with him, It might just be the case.

Nevertheless, It is always sad to see someone that some of our members fought with for such a long time leave that way, without a note, an explanation or any good wishes.

With that being said, I wish him well and good luck in his future projects. Leaving this game sometime sounds so great, but I will need a long addiction cure. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

kinda funny tan told me the same thing he told eds he asked for help sitters def and was basically ignored he felt like he was left out in the cold and hung out to dry and feed to the wolves

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is just another smut thread from you, brt.

You claim to be humble, elite, and a whole slew of things better than me.. yet your post something as ugly and trivial as this.
Someone as arrogant, and cocky as yourself does not fit the word humble, and your constant actions/ugly hate filled posts show more than you think.
Grow up some day, you will eventually i suppose.. Unfortunately, i dont believe it will be in w30's time.

Shietstool.. you claim we care more about stats than our players.... Really?

1. gilgamesh the hero account
2. Dota rifleman account
3. Cpt-pj accounts.

At the start of the war, none of these players were situated to defend/protect themselves. The existing gap in our stats is because of these three accounts... Whom are still in phoenx They took a 1500 village loss to bh, and we never booted them. Tanpancho was the same story. He knew his situation as it was, and we understood it as well.

Support was offered months ago, but he decided he didnt want to bring the tribe down. Why defend territory that isnt easily defendable?? or attempt to defend an account where teh player never passed the sit??

Keep fabricating all these myths about stats, and how phoenx cares. Check the ram threads from a few years ago, shietstool.. you were just as insignificant back then as you are today. We never boot anyone, we let the stats pile up... Its how we know just how many we really have to take from you to break even.

Calculated losses, you ignoramus. (name calling would be wrong, but in this case your ignorance is apparent to everyone... even your own tribemates now.) Remember when i coined that phrase?? every war has casualties... .Maybe tan wanted your sympathy, maybe he thought it would get you to lay off of him... who knows his reasoning??

EDS. you are trying to paint these guys as traitors to their mate.. Do you forget where you came from?? How you betrayed your own brothers and attacked them??? I remember Ch/ST came out of ram. no matter what your bullshit story is... you have no place or right to call anyone a traitor or betrayer. You wouldnt understand the brotherhood that exists within decide, because its always been about your own ass. I remember Mavfan days.. when you soaked up all the support and did not much but drain your tribe around you...

Your history speaks for itself, and its this very reasoning that i will chase your account to the ends of the world.. and the exact reasoning why BH has to die. If bh never recruited YOU, we wouldnt have to kill Mulejuice, rand, wild, troikos, and the like. Loen has helped us admirably, and your list of accounts is shrinking daily.

Slates, zarko, hamadali, badlapje, canine, ....
the list of losers and quitters grows daily. (not calling slates a loser by any means)

You are going to come on here and spout more bulllshit excuses that no one cares about. You blame cham and luis for Tanpancho quitting... or the fact that bh had to attack them.

What about the fact that BH broke the nap without confirming this fact with Beqa or luis??

as is always your MO, you must surprise adn sneak attack everyone...

Hammer, THE, Phoenx, Decide Nap.... something to be said about your character, no?? Especially when you have had agreements in place with all of these tribes/players..... its one thing to sneak attack someone you were never friendly with.. but BH takes that whole "keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer" saying to a whole nother level....

DeletedUser

Priceless, what a tool. Not only does Pajuno come on posting nothing short of an abridged version of his make belive history of various players from W30 but he doesnt even say anything about tan and the efforts he has put into you tribe down the years.

Two days ago I wasnt even the original Lauradoom, today I left RAM and started attacking them what next, did I hack into tans account and delete it!

As for the suprise attacks are you suppesting that my troops sneak up to you village wall and shout Boo! and hope everyone dies OR are you admitting to some sort of serious lack of activity in your ranks. Any attack can only be a suprise if you are not online at the time it was sent.

EDS

DeletedUser

We have confirmed that the NAP was coming to an end and even gave 7 days for them to get ready. Wild told them and it was pretty clear.

I am really wondering how a friendly tribe that get caught plotting against, oh wait, the friendly duke is plotting to war you should be addressed. While the declaration might be very boring, I encourage you to read it again to see what you were saying behind our backs. How else can this be addressed without going to war? Stop complaining, stop crying and stop playing the poor victim of some evil. You were looking for it and you got it, now face it and be ready to stay in this world for many years.

Thank you for confirming they are meatshield to you. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is one thing i apreciate at Paj.
He know to push right button to make peoples kick his ass :>
Other wise some like me will get bored....

1. gilgamesh the hero account
2. Dota rifleman account
3. Cpt-pj accounts.

At the start of the war, none of these players were situated to defend/protect themselves.

now they have little to no border with BH
otherwise will keep losing towns :)
i tolerated cpt-pj years not mounths arround me.

Slates, zarko, hamadali, badlapje, canine, ....
the list of losers and quitters grows daily. (not calling slates a loser by any means)

are u stupid or just play stupid?
u put a name in the list and say i didnt say so :>

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80608

Shietstool.. you claim we care more about stats than our players.... Really?

No, all i said is that you use(d) Tanpancho, Chamicha and Inflrc as meatshield :)

You blame cham and luis for Tanpancho quitting... or the fact that bh had to attack them.

Well this one is easy Pajuno, from what i have seen so far i can understand Tanpancho did quit because you guys failed to defend him, the 'fact that bh had to attack them' is also because of ChamichA and Inflrc, if they didn't give Wildcats an ultimatum he wouldn't have had to drop the agreement with them. So one way or another Cham and Inflrc are to blame.

What about the fact that BH broke the nap without confirming this fact with Beqa or luis??

Realy? Wildcats had told them it ended in a skype convo posted elsewhere in the forums aswell, a week later we started sending in nukes however the agreement was ended we still kept our word about giving them some time before we started nuking..

I can see your meatshield is causing some trouble for you right now, we will solve this for you by removing them.. Win Win situation for both of us ins't it? Cham isn't much of a teamplayer anyway so no reason to keep him around :)

S1cky Dutch

I'm sorry, but I think we/Luis, Cham removed some of your players from a K.. And still am.

Tanpancho never asked us to defend him, as he said the support would be better off elsewhere

IMO, I think Tanpancho left the game as he/she didn't felt like playing anymore, and spending hours and hours.

I'm going back ingame, nobling your meatschields

Status
Not open for further replies.