Good Ole' Days

DeletedUser

Yes, good old days, when we were small and had many people around to chat, to work with and to fight with. Exciting time of learning and hyperactivity. That was fun indeed.
Then was growth and after I reached 200 villages playing without premium it became a horror to mint coins. Now even with premium to maintain close to 500 villages takes a lot of time and effort...

Oh, now I know why there are so many V V V "fans" around - LoL

Rm07theis

I remember Sparz...I was always afraid that they were going to attack me, because hey were such a big tribe at the time...then a few months ago, they just disbanded and formed several different tribes...I think some went to INW, some to the HOP family, and some to TSE

Yes i was welll at that time i was the only one who joined TSE and then i got alot over from old mrlt and sparz :D good old times :D

DUMBUMCLUM

I remember mrlt. we were such pointwhores. as soon as apotheosis dropped the NAP on us we all either left the tribe or died. i think you know what i did. then i joined AA... i hated the leader he didnt know how to use his power. then nomercy happened. well, no comment. then TSE! yaaaay TSE

Rm07theis

I remember mrlt. we were such pointwhores. as soon as apotheosis dropped the NAP on us we all either left the tribe or died. i think you know what i did. then i joined AA... i hated the leader he didnt know how to use his power. then nomercy happened. well, no comment. then TSE! yaaaay TSE

yes :p :icon_redface::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I remember =PWR=

haha down in K93 I had my tribe USS. it was fun but we merged with BNL once it hit around 500k.

I remember I was surrounded by tribes like =PWR=, Aztecs, and -K-. Any1 remember those tribes?

I remember =PWR=, its where i started in w5! At that time PHX and SPARZ were the powerhouses in my area.

DeletedUser

I'm missing PYSCHO that was a good tribe but i am glad i joined SCIROS

DeletedUser

GoK Gathering Of Knights. We were always allied to BNL then became BNL. Been there ever since. Swear I'm one of about 5of us left...

DeletedUser

I was a baron of ANI and later =50K= in the early days... I really liked the way 50K worked, but it was kind of futile in the long run with the tribes split in all parts of the world.

It was the time when the V V V and SCI family had yet not found it's way to the outer rims and it was an abundance of players of all sizes and colors (red, blue, purple). I miss those times every now and then... well, I miss the people back then more then the gameplay... but you get the general idea

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, it has been at least a year and a half since I've played TW? Every now and then I come back and check on the forums to see what is going on.

Hello anyone who remembers me! I didn't contribute a whole lot to the forums, but I did make an appearance occasionally.

A lot has changed..

I remember back when I inhabited K74, E.A. was a growing power in K75, and AK64 had that continent clamped down. ~A~ was just forming from a merger of various tribes to combat the combined threat of AK64, EA, and LFKD, and I tried my best to get myself in there along with the top players from the tribe I was in.

It was some stressful times when AK64 was steamrolled by LFKD and EA was breaking all sorts of alliances and backstabbing tribes. Then they, in order to gain leverage against ~A~, started recruiting like crazy on the western side of us to create a two front war if it every broke out... Was quite the cold war, I'd say.

I lost many nights of sleep due to sending coordinated attacks. :icon_biggrin: But, it took too much time from my studies and I had to quit.

DUMBUMCLUM

I was an inactive noob until i got to 200k points (like 6 months ago) so i dont know you.

DeletedUser

Wow, it has been at least a year and a half since I've played TW? Every now and then I come back and check on the forums to see what is going on.

Hello anyone who remembers me! I didn't contribute a whole lot to the forums, but I did make an appearance occasionally.

A lot has changed..

I remember back when I inhabited K74, E.A. was a growing power in K75, and AK64 had that continent clamped down. ~A~ was just forming from a merger of various tribes to combat the combined threat of AK64, EA, and LFKD, and I tried my best to get myself in there along with the top players from the tribe I was in.

It was some stressful times when AK64 was steamrolled by LFKD and EA was breaking all sorts of alliances and backstabbing tribes. Then they, in order to gain leverage against ~A~, started recruiting like crazy on the western side of us to create a two front war if it every broke out... Was quite the cold war, I'd say.

I lost many nights of sleep due to sending coordinated attacks. :icon_biggrin: But, it took too much time from my studies and I had to quit.

i don't remember you either lol.
But i think one of the biggest cold wars on this world may have been V V V against HOPLO family lol :p
but i am not sure

DeletedUser

Wyvern vs Suf back on k66, fun times

then Trust Sending something like 1000 nukes at armands on k68 and getting pretty much nothing.... was a hell of a week for us defenders ( at that time of the game, 1000 nukes was a hell of a lot )

Then again, TRUST were all n00b attackers apart from Lokey, so most of those were easy to defend. :icon_razz: But it was my first serious defense test so I liked it that way.

Fun times in W5: ANPI. None before, none after.
The "What do we do with PSYCHO", "we have DFB in our back door!", the "secret" alliance with SuF, KMagic and his screw up with bfhogues account. That council... :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

A lot has changed..

hi!

i remember you very good! :icon_razz:

i didn't like you by the way, but i respect your skills.

good old times... EA... AK64... yes, yes, it was nice.

DeletedUser

i remember when i was in DOF, that i was scared of ironhelms, tpak, gutts, forin, mercedesantos (who is not here anymore :p), ci2uzado(also not here), Terryosky, and many more of EA, and then ~A~ started to come to k84 and i was like "what do i do now, i'm dead". Then DOF disbanded as vvv screwed us, i went to K.O.3, who became TSD and i got an invite to ~A~. I was soo happy that day :E

Also remember that i managed to come to my first 100k points with only taking barbarians, as i only had near me ppl with 200k more than me and i was afraid :E. I also remember attacking tpak once, when i was 3k points and he was like 150k xD.

Ahhh... now i'm nostalgic...

i remember all that stuff...
i was in DOF, was one of origional members!
then i moved to rim to become duke of DOF5! good times!

darkraven9

I remember thinking my 700K point tribe 300XXX was tough. And then when I joined DE2 so long ago, it was like 3 million points, and I thought I we were hot fuzz after that :lol:

And I was afraid of that 15K point player down the street who killed over 10,000 men...:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i remember when i played w5...LOL

joke

i remember TDD!!! we ruled K15, and then merged into VVV (we were the first BTW lol)

and then i remember the whole V V V Vs. LFKD thing and SCI's conspiracy to take out V V V etc. etc. lol gotta love them good old backstabbing war times :p

DeletedUser

anyone rember my first tribe ROME i think there were starts or something with it but I cant rember. was lead by julius i think and i know killzone was in it too. All I can rember is I think we had atleast made the top 20 if not num 1 spot in k36. Now this was long ago so getting to be number 1 in your k was pretty big then.

DeletedUser

yeah, then you guys got skrewed by some tribe..or merged...either one of those :lol:

gargareth

well i can truefully say that i ahve booted thana nightshade from my tribe on 2 occasions, can anyone else say that?