Good Ole' Days

DeletedUser

Hmm the good old days eh? Well this was technically my first world, alone anyways....was my favorite, though I'm surprised you guys are all still here :D

What I do remember was a bad old day and how epic it felt to lose a village for my first time ever to PKs, was such a sad little noob that day :icon_redface:

-Carrie <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23324

Mattius never left, but surely your degree must be over by now? if not soon enough. That is if uni hasn't been snowed out?

Doing a new degree now, another year at least! Woop

I find it strange people still hate me :) I mean all i ever do is speak my mind, unlike allot of the drones here who clearly have an agenda.

Found this on my comp from a while back made me laugh, read bottom to top.

Good ole days

DeletedUser

I still miss the guy from Pks who claimed that it wasn't possible to send that many nukes we did and tried to report us for it. do anyone remember who it was?

Apparently sending more nukes than an account/player could handle was against the rules.:p

DeletedUser

I still miss the guy from Pks who claimed that it wasn't possible to send that many nukes we did and tried to report us for it. do anyone remember who it was?

Apparently sending more nukes than an account/player could handle was against the rules.:p

How long ago was this? Mighta actually been still here for that memory :p

PS. *stealz xJezuzx's tacos* mWaHahaa <3

DeletedUser

Long, however the players surrounding the area wasn't that small. I believe it was geolhby or Brain whatever his name now was.
Screaming all the way to us that we were cheating and it wasn't possible to send that much.:p

That's ok, I stocked up extra specially since you posted here before. Don't underestimate me.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Mattius I actually didn't hate you, sorry :p
Without you and Foxx my LFKD IRC days would have been pretty boring, even if you did actually get to me from time to time

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A the good old days. Glad i have more free time in my life though :p
Anyone who can help me out here? Who is winning etc ? :)

DeletedUser23324

By still playing the game we are all losing i think. Hence i think your winning. Gratz

DeletedUser23324

Mattius I actually didn't hate you, sorry :p
Without you and Foxx my LFKD IRC days would have been pretty boring, even if you did actually get to me from time to time

Like i ever did anything to wind you up????:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I distinctly remember an infatuation of yours (and Foxx's) with urinating over IRC...

DeletedUser

Our lives will start when this game ends. We all surely sneak away to get our own freetime, but it's a pain when you always got something waiting.
This game is seen as a work in my eyes. However in my case, I pay instead of getting paid.:p

Can't stop in the middle, always have to finish everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23324

What ever you do don't do what i did and win/end/lose a server then start another. Just say NO :)

ifyoutryyoudie

Oh, i loved this world.
Since my leadership on MRLT, and then the move for the Great PK´s, having hundreds of nukes traveling around :D

Come to this forums and see the posts to unban Mattius :D
And the unlimited posts from Kustard King ;) and the Taco man ;)
My ban because my nick was too offensive (amazing part is that the moderators only realized that after i reched 2millions and moved to PKs...And making me chang the Username!
I see some comments from old members i recall ;)

Good old days...
Miss you All,

IfYouHaveBalls69 Aka The Punisher83

DeletedUser23324

Oh, i loved this world.
Since my leadership on MRLT, and then the move for the Great PK´s, having hundreds of nukes traveling around :D

Come to this forums and see the posts to unban Mattius :D
And the unlimited posts from Kustard King ;) and the Taco man ;)
My ban because my nick was too offensive (amazing part is that the moderators only realized that after i reched 2millions and moved to PKs...And making me chang the Username!
I see some comments from old members i recall ;)

Good old days...
Miss you All,

IfYouHaveBalls69 Aka The Punisher83

Haha, you really would not like to know what happened to your account. :icon_redface: