Good Ole' Days

ToPaT

I remember being impervious to grade 'A' slander and being a supermassive epic tribe hopper.

I remember Eru, God I miss Eru. :'(

Hai Arky! and Cecy!

!fortune

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What ever you do don't do what i did and win/end/lose a server then start another. Just say NO :)

Of everything, that is something I can promise. Once I'm done with this world then I'll never return to Tw. Never again, no more long term online games. It sucks to get locked up, specially when it takes years.:p

ifyoutryyoudie

Haha, you really would not like to know what happened to your account. :icon_redface:

Lolol, what?

I remember of some things one month after i gave it away, but after no...Was it fun?

IfYouHaveBalls69 Aka The Punisher83

ifyoutryyoudie

Lets just say the new owner didn't quite have the same 'balls' as you did.

Damn, pussies...He had a nice area, only 2 tribemates around with tons of reds close...
Oh well...

See that some players are still around in PK's...The tribe with BALLS :D

Cheers Mat

DeletedUser23324

Damn, pussies...He had a nice area, only 2 tribemates around with tons of reds close...
Oh well...

See that some players are still around in PK's...The tribe with BALLS :D

Cheers Mat

Yeah shit happens :) All history now though, i hope you are doing well!

DeletedUser

You know, it is quite interesting:

I can't say that I particularly hate anyone in this world, even those that are 'red' on my map.

Like it or not, most of us have been playing together for years and we are kind of a family. In particular, I'd say a redneck family, but a family nonetheless.

I remember when I first started playing this game, I was taken under the wing of a much larger player and grew quickly...but there have been a lot of people that have left since then.

I'm with Jezuz up there--once they close this world, it is unlikely that I will play an online game again. I started playing this as a way to get off playing World of Warcraft...

DeletedUser

I really thought I'd just bump it, because, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, this forum hasn't had a post in 4 days?

DeletedUser

The main players deleted. Roaul got banned, got a new account but deleted that as well after piratesbear deleted followed by hagari and wivien deleted as well since roaul deleted.

Deleted.

DeletedUser

Oh well.
Fought for that little bit of land for such a long ling time, and then delete all?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! xD

DeletedUser23324

Barbar made a good fight, just seems inactivity and cheating to counter this problem eventually became their downfall. It's certainly the most interesting change in events for a long long time.

DeletedUser

I will agree with Mattius on that fact.

What will happen next? Is the end of W5 drawing nigh?

DeletedUser

Agreed BarBar did put up an extraordinary fight against the world, buuuuuut nationality tribes eventually have to fall :D

DeletedUser

If a key player deletes then there's always a lot more comming along.

DeletedUser

Then the mediocre players with no spine and big ego get stomped.
Hey, speak of the devil! Your name rings a bell.
Your name takes me directly too a tribe that failed even more, dark energy.
How many times did that piece of crap return, merge with sci, return yet again, and yup, straight too sci again?
I lost count, but you, as gloriously failed leader of that sucky tribe must kept the count. :)