Good Ole' Days

darkraven9

Your name takes me directly too a tribe that failed even more, dark energy.
How many times did that piece of crap return, merge with sci, return yet again, and yup, straight too sci again?
I lost count, but you, as gloriously failed leader of that sucky tribe must kept the count. :)

It may not have been the most organized tribe, but it had good players and I had a blast with my buddies there.

For the record, it returned twice. Once after INW was dying and again when my last small group of surviving friends from that tribe decided to fight VVV after shedding the name of =RS=. So it returned two times. It merged into SCI only ONCE. The first time was a split between the leaders, about 5-6 disgruntled players (Hydrus, Notlehs Emanon, and Horusthesin, among others) joined SCIOVA. The vast majority reformed under INW with Kidum, Omnama, and Undergroundscream at the top. I later was promoted duke with the first two deleted. The merge you speak of occurred when INW as a tribe was done for, and I brought it into [SP] with SCIOVA's permission.

So if you are losing count at the number two, I would suggest not quitting Kindergarten in your next life.
I, on the other hand, can at least count to seven, which is the number of players who joined YOUR sucky tribe called 1337. 5 are now dead, and 2 will be soon.

I would not be so quick to commend others on past failures, when you have clearly shown you are quite prone to them as well.

Still, although I fight for SCIROS, there is no tag I would rather fight under than Dark Energy, regardless what dead players like you say about it.

DeletedUser

I don't believe that it's any tribe who can compare to Barbar. They stuck with it to the end and endured, of course when one got deleted it's often a situation of many others deleting as well. Considering the members or rather main players of barbar they were quite a few.

Barbar had great players but barely any management. I tried to restore things in barbar, however there wasn't much will and they had a lot of dialects it seemed, so what I translated didn't make sense to everyone. However if it was a tribe who had balls then it were Barbar. But I'm still wondering who their duke really was, if I remember it was a small 140k member.

Good players, but bad management.I remember when I tried to force rprush into actvity, however the only reply I got were that he just recived the account to keep it active. I was never allowed to sit it. Can't have been easy to run a tribe with members like that. Either help out or send sitting, otherwise I would ask what the player do in the game. I had a recent reply that sounded as the player liked to hang around and chat on Tw(He's however a good boy now).

DeletedUser

It may not have been the most organized tribe, but it had good players and I had a blast with my buddies there.
How sweet.
DE was fail, and it probably even failed more thanks too you.

IFor the record, it returned twice. Once after INW was dying and again when my last small group of surviving friends from that tribe decided to fight VVV after shedding the name of =RS=. So it returned two times. It merged into SCI only ONCE. The first time was a split between the leaders, about 5-6 disgruntled players (Hydrus, Notlehs Emanon, and Horusthesin, among others) joined SCIOVA. The vast majority reformed under INW with Kidum, Omnama, and Undergroundscream at the top. I later was promoted duke with the first two deleted. The merge you speak of occurred when INW as a tribe was done for, and I brought it into [SP] with SCIOVA's permission.
OOhh dear :O , with sciova's permission, almost sounds serious. :p
INW was just a small uprising by a few nubs who wanted too be cool.

So if you are losing count at the number two, I would suggest not quitting Kindergarten in your next life.
I, on the other hand, can at least count to seven, which is the number of players who joined YOUR sucky tribe called 1337. 5 are now dead, and 2 will be soon.
You can count too seven? :p, you must be so proud now.
But You on the other hand seems to be just as dumb as when you led your own stupid tribes too destruction.
1337 was not my tribe.
If 1337 was my tribe then you would be smart and intelligent, and trust me, you really are not.

I would not be so quick to commend others on past failures, when you have clearly shown you are quite prone to them as well.

Still, although I fight for SCIROS, there is no tag I would rather fight under than Dark Energy, regardless what dead players like you say about it.
I comment on any post as quick, or as slow as i like, unlike you who will be silenced by OLD Daft pretty soon. :)

You fight for sciros, what happened too sciova? merged for the points?

DeletedUser

Anyone remember me, Gothdn from Paradigm, EA and PK :D I left this game 2 years ago and then return back in W50 :).
P.S: anyone know sven.dj and kingbenx. Do they still play ?

DeletedUser

King benx still plays, might be a co-player as he planned on getting one for some time ago.

Seven.dj did not after he finished the education. He took the wise step and left.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am also on world 50, not so active, and its not going to well for me :p
World 46 sure is fun, with some other (ex)world 5 players :)

ChaosTah

I get nostalgic when I think of the days when PKs, DFB and LotD were 1,2&3 and we dominated :)
*sigh*

DeletedUser

hi to all mates, friends, enemies :D
I sould be really bored, I read all this shits for good old days...

/Otto

ifyoutryyoudie

Ahahah, true! i miss my Pk´s days fighting against everyone!
Had loads of friends in TSE, and i will like to know if someone is still play, or if any of you is on W51?

Cheers to all!

IfYouHaveBalls69 aka The Punisher83

Now on W51 under the nick Ramboias69

DeletedUser18695

Alot happened in nearly 2 years xD. To much to fill you in on apart from PKs are now great friends with SCI and VVV are pawning them both ;).

DeletedUser

Eating inactives=Pwning? If you say so, GG! :p

pot%20kettle%20black%20by%20john%20takai%20dreamstime.jpg