Good Tribes and Players?

DeletedUser

I'm interested, Sanchez, as to why you feel the need to call us stupid. We are merely engaging in a debate with you about account sitting. If you disagree, that is your right and you can argue it. Why insult us when we have both made valid points? In your statement you did not elaborate which type of account sitting you were referring to. Dumping accounts is still account sitting, and it happens more often than forum requests. I do not see anything stupid about what I have said.
You and corleone maybe need to re read then :icon_wink:
I never stated dumping accounts, but I did explain what i meant and anyone who reads what i wrote should be able to understand.

I think your argument is stupid.

DeletedUser

Sorry Sanchez, but you are wrong on this one. Sitters are a privilege even when you agree to do things on their account for them. Here' is a scenario that regularly happens:

You are sitting two accounts and you have agreed to help both accounts with farming. One account suddenly gets 2000 incomings. What is more important?? Running a few scripts on an account that is not under attack, or trying to assist the tribemate that is under heavy attack????

I think you need to realise that there are things called priorities. Sitting will ALWAYS be a privilege. If I had your account and Booza's account and you told me to do this and that and I agreed to it and then Booza's account came under attack, guess what be happening on your account..???? Firewatching.

DeletedUser

I really am going to have to go with Faaaaark on this one sanchez

That's gotta be one of the stupidest things i have ever seen you post.
If someone accepts a sit they take responsibility for your account. End of story.

Depending on the circumstances as Faaaaark said there's things that take precedence.

Thanx tips...:icon_rolleyes:
I never said anything about dumping an account.
if you post in the account sitting forum, which every tribe has, than whoever accepts and agrees to do what is outlined has taken responsibility..
An account is part of a tribe.
For a tribe to succeed the accounts withing the tribe must do well and if it happens that someone needs a sitter, which most do at one point or another it is not a privelige.
How about instead of asking for sitters, people just start deleting.
Stupid hey, well that's how you guys sound.

If I post a bunch of things that I would like someone to do, or someone else posts things that they want done, try to do them, if he/she doesn't have the time they don't have the time. Watching that players account for them and marking incomings is probably the most important thing that you can do for a player, putting buildings in a queue and farming is secondary.

Its not like getting someone to sit for you is exactly the easiest thing in the world either ever ask on skype? that changes a skype channel from full to a ghost town in seconds. That being said if someone has something come up or has to leave, its not always the easiest thing in the world to pass an account on for just that reason, no one likes to sit.

When someone actually takes the time out of their day to sit for you, whether or not the requests all get done, or none of them get done that doesn't mean you flame them. If you don't like the way they do stuff or didn't do stuff, then don't set them anymore, nothing says that person didn't have an RL issue to take care of. My account comes secondary to my life, someone elses account comes after mine, sorry. and I know most people are like that.

Most players won't even sit people, partially because of things like this that they see happen any time that something goes wrong or someone doesn't like the way that they handled their account. I know I've been on both sides of this argument.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But but.. When you are depending on the sitter, cause you went to visit relatives, and for over 2 days sitter doesn't even bother building one single thing !? What would you say to that? :icon_eek:

PS- I am not aware whether the account was mutually sat or being dumped upon !?

DeletedUser

But but.. When you are depending on the sitter, cause you went to visit relatives, and for over 2 days sitter doesn't even bother building one single thing !? What would you say to that? :icon_eek:

PS- I am not aware whether the account was mutually sat or being dumped upon !?

+1

I think for all you people arguing against sanchez, you're making a bigger deal of sitting than it is. I don't expect anyone to farm for me. I do, however, expect people to dodge/tag incomings and queue troops if I'm gone an extended period of time. I don't expect people to play my account as I would, but simply to maintain its existence. Queuing troops and dodging attacks fit into that category. We are talking about players accepting sits as agreed upon in the forum, not dumped accounts. Dumped accounts fit into a whole different argument.

DeletedUser

So, any idea whether the account I was talking about being sat mutually or dumped upon?

Cause, if it was being sat mutually, you should be cautious whether to let him/her sit your account, Lloyd. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Sorry Sanchez, but you are wrong on this one. Sitters are a privilege even when you agree to do things on their account for them. Here' is a scenario that regularly happens:

You are sitting two accounts and you have agreed to help both accounts with farming. One account suddenly gets 2000 incomings. What is more important?? Running a few scripts on an account that is not under attack, or trying to assist the tribemate that is under heavy attack????

I think you need to realise that there are things called priorities. Sitting will ALWAYS be a privilege. If I had your account and Booza's account and you told me to do this and that and I agreed to it and then Booza's account came under attack, guess what be happening on your account..???? Firewatching.
Wow, you have sure done a 180 with regards to account sitting. Or can the duke still cry for a couple weeks when his account doesn't recruit troops? I guess maybe you also "need to realize that there are things called priorities." :icon_rolleyes:
You are taking it out of proportion...Like usual.
A flair for the dramatic :lol:

DeletedUser

You seem more sour today than usual Sanchez. Is there anything you want to discuss with us? We're all friends, you can tell us champ.

I read your comments and the fact remains that sits are a privilege. I have even heard you say that several times.

By the way, what is this comment in regards to:
Wow, you have sure done a 180 with regards to account sitting. Or can the duke still cry for a couple weeks when his account doesn't recruit troops?
You always knew my view on account sitting and you have seen me drop sits when someone has not mailed me first. You have also seen me firewatch accounts. So what the hell are you on about??

It seems that it is YOU that has done a backflip here champ. You were always screaming about unplanned sits and you would drop them with my consent, or you were overworked by having 4 sits. Not really sure why you even brought this whole topic up mate. You of all people are arguing against what I saw in you as a sitter in other worlds. It's just not adding up mate.

DeletedUser

By the way, what is this comment in regards to;
:icon_rolleyes:
You forgot already?

You always knew my view on account sitting and you have seen me drop sits when someone has not mailed me first. You have also seen me firewatch accounts. So what the hell are you on about??
I also drop sits dumped on myself, but my post had nothing to do with dumped sits, it was about legit sits.

It seems that it is YOU that has done a backflip here champ. You were always screaming about unplanned sits and you would drop them with my consent, or you were overworked by having 4 sits. Not really sure why you even brought this whole topic up mate. You of all people are arguing against what I saw in you as a sitter in other worlds. It's just not adding up mate.
I sit people all the time. More so than most as it helps the tribe and I am a team player, at least i would like to think that I am.
I'll reiterate for you once again...
I do not agree with dumped sits and will drop them, I am on about people posting for sits and people agreeing to sit, not 2k incoming because obviously that would take precedence.

DeletedUser

I sit alot of accounts generally, and i rarely ask for an account sitter, unless its for 30 mins while i have to drive somewhere or if i am on vacation (which is very very rare, less than once a year) However in my eyes anything a sitter does for me, is a privellege, a complete privellege! The person sitting my account is online spending his personal time taking care of my account sit. If he/she feels that RL is more important at the time, or cannot manage to queue some troops, or for goodness sakes loses a village or doesnt dodge an attack or 2000 coz they they were not online 24/7 then no worries, it happens. Like i said sitting is a privillege, not a right. And everything done during that time is a bonus.

If i set a sitter i would be ecstatic to find that they managed to tag all incommings or make sure my warehouse was not full, anything extra they do is like hitting the lottery. If i cannot do the job i sure as hell will not expect someone else to do it for me. ( i will hope for it yes) but if you want to be a serious TW player it is your responsibility to get the job done not anyone esle's. And you surely should not throw a hissy fit if someone couldnt take care of your account, when in actual fact , at the time , neither could you!

DeletedUser

Your ego shouldn't be boosted so often Cracker, but eh, couldn't been said better! :icon_cool:

Funk.

Yup got to agree with everything Cracker said really, the growth of an account is the responsibility of the owners; for me a sitter is there to ensure the survival of the account, nothing more.

DeletedUser

No... you are stupid.

/Waits for the infraction stick to hit me on the head.

DeletedUser

Okay usually I like to see ANY players go at it especially when it is on my side of the world and does not involve me any more than to the point where it is hindering my growth. BUT, for me this world is a whole different story. There is Chase X.

I am pretty sure from being around that he/she have one intention and one intention alone. Grow as fast as possible in his/her area. And I would go so far to say he/she just might be more adapt at this particular intention than most others to gang-bang someone.

Plus he/she wont have internal issues that ruin them or any issues that will stop him/her on his/her way to achieving his/her goal, because he/she is alone on the account ? or not ? :D

So I propose that ALL of us who are NOT Chase X. (us decent ones that is) Let us STOP fighting each other. Feast on the loads of pure nubbins that fill our area, and grow and be strong together to face what I call will be a huge challenge when Chase X. starts making his/her 'real' moves.

:lol:

DeletedUser

Okay usually I like to see ANY players go at it especially when it is on my side of the world and does not involve me any more than to the point where it is hindering my growth. BUT, for me this world is a whole different story. There is Chase X.

BUT... she is cute and nice and also pretty adept at kissing ass. Can you say the same for ANY member of abort. :p

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:
You forgot already?

I also drop sits dumped on myself, but my post had nothing to do with dumped sits, it was about legit sits.

I sit people all the time. More so than most as it helps the tribe and I am a team player, at least i would like to think that I am.
I'll reiterate for you once again...
I do not agree with dumped sits and will drop them, I am on about people posting for sits and people agreeing to sit, not 2k incoming because obviously that would take precedence.

How come I can't help but wonder this is actually aimed at me or hydro? :icon_rolleyes:
If it is, you may feel the need to tell the whole story. If it isn't, I'll let you people knock yourselves out with pointless discussions.