Good Tribes

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Anyone seen any tribes that are potentially decent?

Bored, clicked random direction, landed northeast, see no familiar names so looking for a decent tribe in the area. A list of half decent tribes would make that easier, and also might make it easier for those in a similar scenario who didn't wind up northeast as well.

Raveman9

Did the same thing as you but ended up in the south west.

See nothing for miles lol

but naz you could always start your own tribe sure there tons who would love to play with you.

Michael Corleone.

Looks like I found my second noble target after Shayd.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
...You can restart though.

That makes absolutely no sense.

He suggested he'd try and noble me when he was "done" with Shahyd. I suggested Shahyd'd rim him instead of the opposite, he then got butthurt and brought up a totally unrelated incident from years ago which has no relevance and which made no sense.

Just because you can restart when cleared doesn't mean you should. You should simply rebuild - like I did.

Michael Corleone.

That makes absolutely no sense.

He suggested he'd try and noble me when he was "done" with Shahyd. I suggested Shahyd'd rim him instead of the opposite, he then got butthurt and brought up a totally unrelated incident from years ago which has no relevance and which made no sense.

Just because you can restart when cleared doesn't mean you should. You should simply rebuild - like I did.
You rebuilt what once out of how many times ?

Also, I could bring upthe fact you ve been rimmed by Nuke and Kebabe and the duke of a family tribe in W49.

Edit: And yes we are kidding around, Dwight Schrute.

Last edited:

DeletedUser17826

You rebuilt what once out of how many times ?

Also, I could bring upthe fact you ve been rimmed by Nuke and Kebabe and the duke of a family tribe in W49.

Edit: And yes we are kidding around, Dwight Schrute.

I used to play with Nuke and Kebabe... they still around?