Good Tribes

DeletedUser

Great job! As for your last question, i dont think it will matter too much, anyone whos been around a while knows that people will slowly quit, go inactive or get suprise nobled at the onset of a war. The ones that have extreme clusters are just making sure they will get to the noble party last and more than likely become someones first noble claim.

DeletedUser100646

Tortoise and the Hare. Anybody who's been around a while also knows they watch thousands of players get away with things they shouldn't simply because pointophobia, and more thousands get to nobles quicker than their neighbours but are subsequently incapable of defending them should anybody actually grow a pair and attack them.

DeletedUser

Uhg, starting to get sick looking at all these family tribes.

Evil Axis Alliance has now climbed to a total of 3 - EAA, EAA-II and EAA-3
Mercenary has followed with 3 of their own - -MERC-, MERC2 and MERC3

I do believe that this world has created a new goal: Who can create the most family tribes.

~face palm~

DeletedUser

Alright, as requested, I'll be rating RC, +NM+ and @Night.

Map:
RC - White.
+NM+ - Red.
@Night - Green.
[spoil] [/spoil]

#48 - Rossum Corporation/RC
I don't believe I know anyone within this tribe. At a ranking of 48, tribe avg points at 532 with a member count of 29, they seem to be your average set of players within tribal wars. As seen on the map above, they're quite clustered and all cozy together. As far as startup growth goes, I believe it will be quite hard for them to find adequate villages to noble. Nevertheless, the cluster will be of use when they're targeted as supporting one another is quick and easy and co operation within ops can be effective if organised well. If their leaders can keep their members loyal and stick by each other, I can see this tribe holding through a little while than most, simply due to their cluster like positioning. It would be hard to compete against and alsmost threatening for some as they're all close. Overall, I give them a 5/10 - A few of their members are spread out, which will allow for growth as individuals. Whether or not they choose to stay by the tribe is another question. They're nothing special from what I see, they're neither hopeless or pathetic.

-------------------------

#92 - +NORTHMEN+/+NM+
Again, I don't believe I know anyone in this tribe but one or two. Ranking at 92, tribe avg points at 559 and with a member count of 23, I'd say props to them for staying through thick and thin with each other. Their OD is quite high for themselves, in my books, still a bad thing this early in game, you're better off expanding with little to no fighting until nobles. Their high OD hasn't stunted their growth either, so a job well done for them. Their layout on the map isn't too bad, leaves a little room for farming and villages to noble. Though, I can more than likely see that they will get in each others way if they make it around to nobling stage. Just like RC, it's an average tribe, but with a little more agression, which as much as I, personally, prefer to not get in conflicts, still admirable that they're pushing through. Personally, I don't see much of a future ahead for you guys, but if you do make it through to noble stages, then good on you. Overall, a 5.8/10.

#67 - DreamCatcher/@Night
A tribe, that I know a little more of and their members within it. From what I've gathered, this tribe is pretty good, they have great potential. I don't think I know their leaders, so not sure if they're capable to lead some of the individuals I know within the tribe that are indeed exceptional players. A tribe that is ranked 67, tribe avg of 439 and with a member count of 32. Seems quite poor tbh at first glance, but knowing the players within it may push this tribe further than what it may seem to be capable of. Their spread is amazing, it'll position them to grow a lot faster than the average clustered up tribes out there...I don't see this tribe to go too far, maybe into first nobling stages, but I think after a little while some of the better players will move on to create a tribe of their own with a collection of greater players within their K's. Nevertheless, I could be wrong, their leadership may be great, co-ordination exceptional and they may go further. Definitely a tribe with potential. Overall, 6.5/10 - Great positioning, great players within the tribe, but are they capable of being 'a tribe' ? Only time will tell. This is a tribe to definitely keep an eye on...a tribe worth watching.

There it is, as requested, RC, +NM+, and @Night have been rated. I hope this is a little better than last time, any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to ask or state.

Thank you,
Jake<3

GodofLight

looks good, thanks! :)

The whole cluster thing wasn't planned, a lot of the members were in the tribe before startup and this is how we got positioned :p But, we have to work with what we have

DeletedUser100646

Is a sexy spread for Night, your point about the leadership I reckon is overstated tho, leadership is 9/10ths delegation and competent players are perfectly capable of coordinating the majority of things for themselves. More importantly when you have a base of decent players & decent spread is whether everyone can get along and if everyone's ego can cope with not being a big fish.

DeletedUser115442

Maybe do a brief of the top 25 ODA tribes? It'd be interesting to see who you think is too aggressive and who is being smart

DeletedUser

Sure.

Rank 1 - 25 ODA per Tribe.

[SPOIL]1. To much ODA.
2. To much ODA.
3. To much ODA.
4. To much ODA.
5. To much ODA.
6. To much ODA.
7. To much ODA.
8. To much ODA.
9. To much ODA.
10. To much ODA.
11. To much ODA.
12. To much ODA.
13. To much ODA.
14. To much ODA.
15. To much ODA.
16. To much ODA.
17. To much ODA.
18. To much ODA.
19. To much ODA.
20. To much ODA.
21. To much ODA.
22. To much ODA.
23. To much ODA.
24. To much ODA.
25. To much ODA.[/SPOIL]

In my Professional opinion any Tribe in the top 25 ODA right now is the furthest thing from smart and should infact force their members to place their heads inside a moving lawnmower.

DeletedUser

Sure.

Rank 1 - 25 ODA per Tribe.

[SPOIL]1. To much ODA.
2. To much ODA.
3. To much ODA.
4. To much ODA.
5. To much ODA.
6. To much ODA.
7. To much ODA.
8. To much ODA.
9. To much ODA.
10. To much ODA.
11. To much ODA.
12. To much ODA.
13. To much ODA.
14. To much ODA.
15. To much ODA.
16. To much ODA.
17. To much ODA.
18. To much ODA.
19. To much ODA.
20. To much ODA.
21. To much ODA.
22. To much ODA.
23. To much ODA.
24. To much ODA.
25. To much ODA.[/SPOIL]

In my Professional opinion any Tribe in the top 25 ODA right now is the furthest thing from smart and should infact force their members to place their heads inside a moving lawnmower.

It all depends on how the ODA was gained, farm creating and pumping LC.. That's smart. Mini wars at the stage isn't.
Some tribes within that top 25 have gained their ODA wisely and are pumping out troops constantly, some possibly haven't.

- IN

DeletedUser115442

Unless you're getting paid it's not a professional opinion haha. I tend to agree though, lots of people are wasting resources clearing out noobs, even though it may kill potential threats I think people are better off farming barbs.
That being said, a high ODA now may be a sign of active-ness?
UNLESS you're unlucky like me and need to clear people for farms :(((

DeletedUser

Always use the simulator to make sure you can haul away more than you will lose :)

but any war before nobles is pointless and a waste of troops and resources, that we can all agree on.

DeletedUser

I've heard discussion of a couple top20 tribes potentially merging :p

DeletedUser

At least the member cap is 35, so we dont have to look at the mass amount of tribes with 100+ members...

Tribalhugs is fine with me, just makes marking farms much easier.

DeletedUser104481

DreamSweeper you would be really cute if you make an analysis of K54 :*