Good Tribes

DeletedUser

I've done lots of ratings. Would be nice from a few different people rating a few different tribes that they think are decent. I'd likeanice read without it being mine :p

DeletedUser

I'm just going to rate the ones that spot my eye. So here we go!

Norse - 7/10 - K54
I've spotted these out at the beginning of the world & always thought that they'd go far.. I think their being a little quiet but actually remind me of a tribe on W73 called "Random". Their Spread out is quite fresh but with teamwork they should pull threw it.

SubV - 4/10 - k53
These are a re-make of SubV on W25.. Not the players of W25 though so it's quite disappointing if am honest! Don't think these guys will last when the nobles come in due to the fact that first 4 people i clicked only looted 500 resources & more. Shouldn't take long for another tribe to come up to 1# in K53.

~CR~ - 6.5/10 - k54
I noticed these around the first week & have been watching them grow strong! Sad thing about the tribe they have like 4-5 alliances but they do have strong players. Could do with farming a tad more but hey! It's looking good for now lets see if it continues.

ufr - 5.0/10 - k53
Not to sure about this tribe.. there's just something about them that I like & think they'll do well.. It's a tribe to keep an eye on really.

Well.. Everyone else has mentioned the other tribes such as ARROW , HOOD & Apes.. The only thing I like about them 3 tribes is that their all in K44.. so either way someone will get in the way of another eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100646

Don't think these guys will last when the nobles come in due to the fact that first 4 people i clicked only looted 500 resources & more.

If people will insist on doing such things as click on the highest pointed members of tribes it's no wonder they come across non or lacklustre farmers. Your average troopwhorer won't overtake the simcity players for a while yet. That's not to say I disagre witht he ultimate conclusion, just the method.

DeletedUser

If people will insist on doing such things as click on the highest pointed members of tribes it's no wonder they come across non or lacklustre farmers.

Thing is I didn't even pick any of the top 8.. I picked from random in the whole tribe took me 5 goes to actually get one with over 10,000k resources looted. So yanno

DeletedUser13939

I believe there will be very few "decent" tribes for sometime. Of course, I'm not looking at the whole world. Just in my area of of K43-K44, I've seen very little. Players trying to join together to take out bigger tribes and failing at simply staying together. Bigger tribes being point-whores. Etc. I've talked to many individual players and leaders to assess things. Well...I'm far from impressed. I hope to see a change in things when Nobles come into play.

DeletedUser13939

There you are Dark! I was growing impatient waiting on you.

DeletedUser

I would like to add that the new @night will go a long way into this world. Probably win it too