Goodby

Randy1

no it's not my departure.
but

A new tribe on the world, however it will only last for a little while.
it has been made by King Pouch.
and it will be his last tribe ever!

after jihad, and his little baby daughter also he needs to face death. :icon_cry:
many people probably not know Dan, but the people who do know him know why I was so upset when he told me the news.
he is a great guy, and I can't understand why good people always die first.

he has been fighting his cancer very hard, but he couldn't win the fight.
and now he will die.

this sad news shows us we are just people playing a game.
and the same as them we can also die every minute,
we may pretend to hate each other, but in fact we don't.

WE ARE ENG. WORLD 6
and yes we are one giant family.

LIVE TOGETHER DIE ALONE

DeletedUser

A little blunt :/. But we shall miss King Pouch, quite possibly the most humblest and modest man around. I salute you my friend, It was an honour working with you, and I wish you the very best of luck possible. The entire Order slaps their chests in honour of your name.

DeletedUser

I just came by to say hi and this is what I see? Its too bad, King Pouch was a genuinely nice guy and a pleasure to talk to. First Gen Jihad and now this, the world just ain't fair.

Sunny

Tribal War Lord

got to happen to everyone at some point. i dont know the guy but i share the sadness :( i wish him peace for as long as he can have it

calibra101

I guess this thread is quiet because people just do not know what to say at a time like this but I wish upon you King Pouch a miracle remmission otherwise as TWL said I wish you peace and serenity.

Cali.

DeletedUser

I just came by to say hi and this is what I see? Its too bad, King Pouch was a genuinely nice guy and a pleasure to talk to. First Gen Jihad and now this, the world just ain't fair.

Sunny

It's OrD. It's cursed, I tell ye'.

Ivy, Shelley, King Pouch...

DeletedUser

It's OrD. It's cursed, I tell ye'.

Ivy, Shelley, King Pouch...

I wouldn't really play with such a thing dude. I know you're just trying to put up a smile in the middle of this but King Pouch is indeed a great person, and too young to face such a destiny. After so much suffering for his baby daughter death he almost quit life. But after much fight from all of us from his tribe, is family and also his friends he decided to fight for life, so this is not what should happen. He deserved a second chance and not for one second should everyone think otherwise, nor play with such a thing.

My warmest hug for King Pouch, I know it will get to him. He has and will always have my respect and my support.

DeletedUser25470

Sorry to hear the news. My thoughts are with the family.

silvereclipes

Dam sorry to hear this sad news Dan you have always been in my thoughts an prayers for a full recovery but looks like its not to be my friend,Just know you have been a great friend to those you played this game with an have allot of us pulling for you, and if its your time my friend I will see you on the other side of the veil just look for a old grumpy guy with a huge smile on his face when he spots you an hear that war whoop that will be coming from me when I spot you on the other side and we will meet again in that great TW game in the sky.

DeletedUser51929

This truely sucks, I wouldnt say I know KP perfectly but what i do know of him he was a good lad it's a shame this is happening to him ='[

DeletedUser

I wouldn't really play with such a thing dude. I know you're just trying to put up a smile in the middle of this but King Pouch is indeed a great person, and too young to face such a destiny.

Playing with what? I'm not 'playing' with anything. I was merely reiterating what Sunny said.

Jakub1992

I do not know him, but he is a w6er and by extension a friend, such a bad thing to happen. :/

DeletedUser

I remember King Pouch rather well, Although I cant remember his experienced I do remember how kind and a genuine fella he is. Im sorry to have read this and I cannot express how sorry I am feeling for him and his family. Theres always another world pouch I hope in that loving place you will feeling whole once again and enjoy your life. Good bye my old friend.

DeletedUser

Playing with what? I'm not 'playing' with anything. I was merely reiterating what Sunny said.

Sunny just said, too many good people make their departure too early in life, I never seen him make any comment on Or.D nor anything like that. You kinda joked with the fact that the people that are "falling" are all or.d and saying or.d's cursed.

1st - it sounded like a joke
2nd - it makes it look like it might happen to someone else who is or has been in or.d

but ok, just leave it. this is no place for argueing.

DeletedUser9021

Strength in the days to come, for you and the people close to you.

DeletedUser

I did not know KP, but i started playing TW on W6 and i used to read the forums, he always seemed like a nice guy and no one deserves to go through what he is going through. So all i have to say is hang in there don't stop fighting and my best wishes to you and your family.

DeletedUser

You will be missed Dan, I really hope you enjoy your remaining time bro best wishes.