Goodbye All

DeletedUser

Let's keep this short and simple if possible... I started W20 the day it came out (Summer 2008 maybe?), and gradually learned how to play, joining tribes like 3dom, Kong and Prime. Eventually I decided that friends were more important than points, and I slowly lost my activity ingame. I have made the decision to pass the account on and spend my time doing more constructive things (drumming, hockey, etc.). I may pop in on the forums once in a while, but am no longer responsible for andyblin1's actions as of Monday, March 25th. Bye all, great to play with most of you, and at least talk with the rest.

Wow, run-on paragraph much?

Eksiljyden

Hmmm.... Another great player from W20 is leaving :icon_sad:

Sad to see you go. I was lucky enough to have had you both as an enemy and as a tribemate :)

Good luck RL.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your input into w20 - I have appreciated your integrity and w20 will suffer for the loss of that. Enjoy RL.

DeletedUser62657

sorry to see you go mate, good luck getting your life back

i remember we had some fun together in that pre-made on w35, i think it was :)

3013787.png

DeletedUser

Good luck Bull. I'm surprised you stayed around as long as you did:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We never had cause to converse, but I read the forums regularly, and so I feel like I know you anyway!
Good luck in the real world :)

DeletedUser47445

Only knew you in teh forums, but i liked what i saw. Good luck IRL Bull

DeletedUser

Take it easy Bull! Another good player out of the game. I knew I was not wrong when Bong asked me about you before the anblyn account was passed...see you around! :)

rich26ca

see ya bull mez thinks i'll be joining you soon....

p.s BH is a turd....

DeletedUser

hey BR

Really going to miss you around here mate, but thanks for the contributions you've made to the world in game and in the forums, and best of luck to you in RL mate! ":)

DeletedUser

Bye bull, it was nice talkign to you. Wish you the best in RL