Goodbye and CND Archives

DeletedUser

Oh lord...

That ought to last about 3 months before you quit...again.

People with ADD should really not play a game that takes so much time. Then again, you did once say you enjoy the beginning of a world more so than the latter.

It's a shame that The Gammy 1 has sunk as low as making insults that are unprovoked and unnecessary. Then again, when was he above that?

Nice post Orel :). I'd forgotten about Iq of 1 million until you mentioned him, he was a laugh. It's a pity he got banned just as his tribe was merging into mine.

Thanks haza, I never knew you too well but you were always a fairly funny guy, maybe I'll get to know you better if you stick around on TW in some future world :). Iq of 1 million was a great guy, definitely a good friend as well as funny :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

Well i started on w59 purely to harass you and the other w16 guys so I'll see how i go on there haha. ;)

DeletedUser

Why harass? If they do well, they'd be joining, you might want to consider coplaying one of them :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Well i started on w59 purely to harass you and the other w16 guys so I'll see how i go on there haha. ;)

Yup, seems that alot of W16 oldies started on W59, I took a break, came back recently, joined W59 to try it out and was wondering if I'd ever find anyone from W16 again.

Ah! What a joke, there's a bunch of W16 players in W59.

DeletedUser78416

It's a shame that The Gammy 1 has sunk as low as making insults that are unprovoked and unnecessary. Then again, when was he above that?

Figures the pot would call the kettle black...

But this is not an insult my friend, this is written in stone truth, you can set your watch to it.

This joker has played in and quit more worlds under more names than the entire tribe of C² combined.

Just making an unbiased comment for those who may be naive enough to be duped by his proclamations.

Mark my words, he will leave you high and dry, just like the many times before.

I was duped before by this joker who called himself camarade popov. Sacred sqid is no different. It basically all but ruined my game play for nearly 2 years, always on a losing side.

Run from this unreliable player, run far far away.

DeletedUser

/me ignores Gammy's usual trolling.

Heigou, you can't get lucky if you're anywhere near me, my pointwhore spear-nukes will wreck you :icon_eek:!

DeletedUser78416

/me ignores Gammy's usual trolling.

Heigou, you can't get lucky if you're anywhere near me, my pointwhore spear-nukes will wreck you :icon_eek:!

Just a heads up:

Ignoring means you don't actually respond, just so everyone can see you say something not very witty...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser102726

Wow I can't believe its over!

Sorry to all.. I didn't remember my account password lol... and my browser cache decided to clear it for me ;)

Funny thing I just created a forum account lol.... Those who know me from the old days know my love of the forum... :icon_eek:

See some of you on SKYPE :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

The Gammy 1
This message is hidden because The Gammy 1 is on your ignore list.

Ah the beauty of being able to live up to your word :icon_wink:.

Nice to see you kaz, I remember you being around, twas a fun time :icon_biggrin:.