Goodbye Berty

DeletedUser

Yeah he is i heard a whisper he is planning a major op on a few barbs as well.But it may just be hear say.)

DeletedUser

Rejoin Grind Bert im sure you and token will get along superbly well.)

DeletedUser89005

change of plan guys and gals..
i'm afraid or rather pleased to say that i shall be remaining, things have somewhat worked out better than what had been expected and therefor i intend to remain here now as a result..

But on seeing the development of things over the past few weeks has somewhat brought a new outlook onto me, 1 of those being how not all TLA are complete and pathetic dribbling fools as i once regarded them as, but in general 99.7% still are and therefor i am sorry and somewhat remorseful to the rest that i taunted and that are tainted amongst them.. but none the less i still and always will have my favorites.. my kiddo being one of them.. :icon_redface:
so rally your troops boys and gals, for thanks to a very good gal of mine, i should be ready to roll in a day or so and hope to see your draftees from other worlds crying out for support in your forums.. for BB24 is back and he is here to stay!!!

and on a final note..
Rejoin Grind Bert im sure you and token will get along superbly well.)
we always did mikey.. i always had alot of time for him, he knows that as do others, but then perhaps you are under the illusion that GRIND works as TLA does.. (IN-HOUSE EGO TRIPS) sorry but it dont...
He is active though so this thread is no longer valid
of course its valid, as long as there is contributions then it should remain.. and your pathetic attempts at attacking at what you thought was an idle account have and will fail you silly bafoon!!!

Yeah he is i heard a whisper he is planning a major op on a few barbs as well.But it may just be hear say.)
quite true...

DeletedUser

Your not wanted in Grind and ickle please stop playing Berts account its not good.

DeletedUser

Yes ickle since you should let him play his own account if he is around and you should not lie about Mr.JrToken either since that is not nice. Yes just to let everyone know that I contacted ickle to see if she is to be trusted but before the end of one day she already lied to me. I feel sorry for Mr.Enema now

DeletedUser

Jealous are we mikey? shame the nearest thing to a cheap thrill is a prick on the bottom by a thistle...

DeletedUser

bert a man of many words,but sadly lacking in back up to those words,and for him to continually bring up about our great leader sam quitting when not knowing anything about it,a fool until the end

what a legacy bert left behind