Goodbye Cruel World...17!

rpgman88

Ah yes, this time again. Another player, once so happily here is now leaving. My time has come and not for the reasons you will probably think or the ones that people will say. I am leaving because since the collaspe of MOJO and basically the creation of ROMA, I've had little will to continue playing this game. W49 has shown me how much fun this game can actually be and I actually have some old friends there whom are now gone from here.

Sure, ROMA could claim that I am quitting because they are attacking me, but it actually has little to do with that.:icon_neutral: If anything, it just gave me a reason to quit, which is what I was looking for. I am way to busy irl and way to dam lazy to tag, dodge, counter, backtime, etc their attacks. (I wonder if they even know what backtiming is?:lol:) So as said above I will soon be leaving this world.

Now time for goodbyes and I'm sorry if I leave some people out, my bad. You'll always have a special place in my memories :D

Cane, dear god man, you are the sh*t. I really enjoyed talking with you and chess on here, its been a blast. Congrats on doing so well against Wisdom, really surprised me how well you guys took them down. *Appaludes*

To my friends in [BA], congradulations. You truely are the best tribe on w17. You gave me a run for my money as baron of MOJO, even though you never actually targeted me... :icon_razz: Btw MM, relax a bit. Everything doesn't need to be so formal.

lord bight6, thanks for talking with my like just another person, rather than an enemy. I enjoyed our chat and what I learned from it I will keep with me. Thanks.

*np*, specifically the.elles.d, cyries, dagan649, and desjardin, you guys made me work hard to keep those villages in k45/k46...even though I had to give them up eventually...pfft. To the rest of you in *np*, keep working on timing those trains ;D

Edit: Holy crap! I forgot Netjakdim! You "sir!" are a nut, but I love you for that. You made this forum interesting to say the least, so thanks lol

Lilith, thank you so much for all the time you worked tirelessly to help me and MOJO. Without you, we would've been screwed long before we fell apart.

Whipped, I still love you baby. Keep dancing naked and spamming, this world needs you!

Susie, you are amazing. Your never failed at cheering me up. You are the heart and soul of Mojo and many players on this world. For that I sincerely thank you.

DD35, I'll miss you man. Whether it was our banter back and forth or just talking, you always

Morticia Gloom, Jehosophat, solace, darknightwing, and oice, it was great getting to know you all and talking with you. I'll truely miss the Eastern Alliance chats that we shared, they were one of a kind. Also, I'd like to have a shoutout to JWGT, David-J, The Bong Smuggler, kitex, swan, khelban, slikknikk, and slasher. You guys always made me laugh and always had something good to say.

My friends in the BH, jtk, pi man, bain, alsy, etc. I'll miss you all, if you ever want to start up another world for kicks, let me know, you have my skype.

My friends in MOJO, there are too many of you to list. I love you all and had a blast chilling and fighting with you all. Getting to know each of you meant a lot to me and I'll never forget you. You all know how I feel already, so names don't need to be listed here.

Last, but not least, sonnyok1h. I never knew how much you meant to all of us until you were gone and I regret never telling you how much you meant to us/me. We all miss you dearly and know you are watching us from somewhere. So here's to you sonny, may you rest in peace forever.

Adios w17, its been fun.:icon_wink:

Rpgman88

Adam

ps- my skype is Rpgman888 (yes 3 8's...so add me if you wana talk whenever)

DeletedUser

yesssss #1 on the mentions list again! *starts tooting horn*

Have fun on 49 Adam I'll miss you here so hopefully you'll come back and troll for a bit :)

I'm going to add you on skype so we can stay in touch :icon_razz:

phatbasstard

Sorry to see you go sad to see W17 lose another active player. I wish you the best of luck with whatever life throws at ya.

BTW W47 has made me well versed in backtiming but its useless here :(

rpgman88

Sorry to see you go sad to see W17 lose another active player. I wish you the best of luck with whatever life throws at ya.

Ah, I'm glad to see your tribe has at least some good players :p :p :p :p :p :p

Lol cane, your welcome :) and ill be happy to add you on skype

DeletedUser

It really sucks that all you guys I've chatted with on the forums are all leaving now :icon_neutral: Enjoy world 49 maybe one day You'll feel the urge to come back and kick ampras tush (you sound like theres some hard feelings there) I know cane and I will most likely still be here lol best of luck :)

DeletedUser

Are you kidding me Mate.....;0

You are a Gent.........I will KILL...KILL in you Honour:icon_biggrin:

Only a few guys/girls get me onto here......bye Mate you will be a big loss to this World

DeletedUser

I have a little villa on world 49 just for kicks and to know how it feels to farm again.

Sending a scout fake at you now! You can't hide.

DeletedUser

Good luck Adam , both in real life and on other worlds !

DeletedUser33413

Im starting to think that this worlds is going to get boring in the coming weeks if everyone keeps leaving like this. Soon it will be made from players of different worlds and will no longer truly be world 17.

I think everyone agrees that the fall of MOJO is a loss - even their enemies, you guys were an institution to this world. But change is not always bad.

Have fun on world 49.

DeletedUser

Bye bye, my friend. Might have to bug you on W49 as I just joined the world for the sake of joining a world. Gutted me no get a shout out though :icon_cry:

Our very short chats were great :icon_razz:

DeletedUser43243

Adam....you lil darling! I will miss you from here! I have lost so many great friends yet the pain still wounds and hurts!

I am staying to bake my cookies but it seems the ones i thought wanted them have decided they will get too fat and lazy an so have decided i am not welcome any more! Seems all the troubles of W17 are my fault and mine alone....so this is a burden i must bear and bear it alone i will!

However We will have the most amazing time in W49. Especially since it seems that is all i have left now!
;(

DeletedUser

Sad to see you go RPG, we never talked ingame but we had our moments on w17 forums :)
just sad you didnt mention me :icon_sad: Jks!

yesssss #1 on the mentions list again! *starts tooting horn*

Its cause you annoy them soo much you are the first in their head and they try to be nice so that you shut up :icon_razz:

Not really, you can use it when getting attacked by backtiming full nukes + many fakes included and most of the time the defender wont realise it which is quite a laughing matter :p

rpgman88

Bye bye, my friend. Might have to bug you on W49 as I just joined the world for the sake of joining a world. Gutted me no get a shout out though :icon_cry:

Our very short chats were great :icon_razz:

DAM! I forgot you...you know, I was actually sitting at my computer in the skype BH Leadership chat (although I'm not really susposed to be there anymore:lol:) thinking of who I was missing. You are sneaky. You have evaded my thoughts for the last time:icon_twisted:

Susie, what happened to MOJO is nobody's fault, but is rather a combination of things as I've said numerous times. If anyone is to blame, blame Whipped. Once he left us and stopped dancing naked, things completely collasped...:icon_wink:

Thanks for all your kind words guys and I'll miss you all. Bmg and VP, message me on w49, name's VillageStealingVirus. I know, my name is too awesome for words.

DeletedUser

DAM! I forgot you...you know, I was actually sitting at my computer in the skype BH Leadership chat (although I'm not really susposed to be there anymore:lol:) thinking of who I was missing. You are sneaky. You have evaded my thoughts for the last time:icon_twisted:.

Sends troops to your villages haha. They are invisible you know!? :icon_eek: I will, you wait, you'll see me be a late riser in W49 if I choose to play properly although I reckon w50 will have my heart :icon_rolleyes::icon_biggrin:

netjakdim

Good luck on 49 sir and if you ever think you might want to come back I am sure there will be plenty of inactives or people in search of a coplayer. We will all be glad to have you back with us.

HA HA and yes I can still call you sir you have me beat by a couple of months :p

DeletedUser

0002048A.gif
00020437.gif
000204A1.gif
0002049F.gif
00020496.gif
0002041D.gif

DeletedUser

Sad to see you go RPG, we never talked ingame but we had our moments on w17 forums :)
just sad you didnt mention me :icon_sad: Jks!

Its cause you annoy them soo much you are the first in their head and they try to be nice so that you shut up :icon_razz:

Not really, you can use it when getting attacked by backtiming full nukes + many fakes included and most of the time the defender wont realise it which is quite a laughing matter :p

This guys sooooo jealous!

DeletedUser43243

Think I am done here too tbh.

Worried about being stabbed in the back?:icon_eek:

Don't be...it hurts more when they stare you straight in the face and stab you straight in the heart!
Even more so when they twist the blade and drive it all the way in!:icon_cry:

DeletedUser43243

Susie would love one!
Be careful though cos according to some i am disgusting! :(