Goodbye cruel world

DeletedUser

I've today given my account away with a view to playing world 38. I love the challenge of playing in the core and only play 2 x speed worlds.

I just want to say goodbye to my friends on this world, the people who know the real me. Take care and good luck.

@ Celtic and AreYouKidden, if I am indeed as bad as Jinzee as you claim I will proceed to spam up the forum with racist, homophobic, biggoted comments. Watch this space...

@ Hate, I know you are going to miss me something rotten so I will be sure to come back regularly to see how things are going.

@ Hostile. I love you all. You can leave your tribe but you never loose the love.

@ Busted, Remember what I said about the barbarian villages and you should be a top 20 tribe in the near future.

Milfbuster

good luck mate,

you made me laugh plenty of times, even though ive hardly ever posted.

DeletedUser

Good luck David, been a rollercoasting knowing you on this world and it seems that the ride is coming to a stop now

Best of luck in rl and W38 (though w39 is so much better...come over to the dark side :p)

DeletedUser

Good luck David, been a rollercoasting knowing you on this world and it seems that the ride is coming to a stop now

Best of luck in rl and W38 (though w39 is so much better...come over to the dark side :p)

You learn something new on each world Josh. I've learnt on this one no to follow your advice regarding downloading films because I will get a virus. lol

@ Ougamer, if there is a tribe with the combined forum personality of Hate there I will happily treat them as they treat others once more. It's no coincidence that a lot of people on this world dislike your tribe alone so intensely.

Hate (and all their peons) are the only tribe I have ever disliked so I can't see myself falling out with any tribe in W38, I never have before this world.

DeletedUser

You learn something new on each world Josh. I've learnt on this one no to follow your advice regarding downloading films because I will get a virus. lol

Well good to see you learnt something from me...though if i remember it wasn't the film itself that gave you the virus, so my advice is impecable :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Every world everyone hates the number 1 tribe. Its called jealousy. You either join the best or you finish in last. Or option 2 is quit and join a new world. My comment wasn't meant as a flame, but more of a good natured jab. I do wish you well, and good luck.

DeletedUser

Every world everyone hates the number 1 tribe. Its called jealousy. You either join the best or you finish in last. Or option 2 is quit and join a new world. My comment wasn't meant as a flame, but more of a good natured jab. I do wish you well, and good luck.

Mate, please don't take this as a flame. I just want to clear things up before I go.

My dislike of your tribe is nothing to do with jealousy and I don't think anyone else's is too. I for one can pinpoint exactly when I fell out with your tribe over it's actions (the *C-R* situation) and I know others can too. I know for Nemesis it was the baseless attacks he got from Ricky and Harlos when he was appointed duke of [H] for example.

Man Utd are the most successful football (soccer) team in the world and also the most popular. The same goes for Real Madrid and Barcelona in Spain. If those teams boasted about their ability they would be rightfully disliked also.

Most of your tribe I have maximum respect for, the ones who go about their business quietly and let their stats do the talking. But there is a group of 8-10 of your tribe who come on the forums boasting and flaming everyone in sight and their actions are seen as being indicitive of your tribe as a whole.

The world knows how good a tribe you are and I personally was looking forward to watching you in action in my time in W32. Your tribe somehow altered my attitude towards you to such an extent that I now look forward to your demise greatly and actively encourage others to fight against you.

But we both know that will never happen, you will never be attacked and have won this world already. This is not an amateurish attempt at psychology - just the way I see it.

My main problem with your attitude is that your tribe should be something for all W32ers to be proud of, not be ashamed of. You are the best tribe TW has seen for a long, long time.

It's counter productive for you to have such a bad reputation. If you sort yourselves out and continue your great work in this world you will cement your place as a legendary TW tribe, loved and admired by all. After all this is the Hate swansong isn't it?

At the end of the day, people will never boast to others that they had the priviledge of being on the same world as Hate if they dislike you.

Please don't take this as an attack, just a bit of advice.

DeletedUser

I see your point, but 2nd place is easily forgotten. The runner up will fade into history and no one will care to remember. Like or dislike them the winner will always be the winner.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I see your point, but 2nd place is easily forgotten. The runner up will fade into history and no one will care to remember. Like or dislike them the winner will always be the winner.:icon_wink:

The winner is only a winner until he becomes a loser

DeletedUser

U joining which location?

On-topic: Good Luck In yr RL and hope to see in W38 too

W38, I am going to join north west under the alias of the nemesis123. I will be in the core and accepting any challenges from anyone

DeletedUser

Well... watch this space becasue hate. could well be second in the next couple of days at the rate Rivea is going.

DeletedUser7031

I remember having read some of your posts g0t milk?
I wish you the best of lucks and please people don't behave like rats who have entered a cookie party or else me will laser you...

I finally had my refreshing game time out, I think it is time for me to get back with my cookie shield ;)