Goodbye Cruel World!

DeletedUser

lol

For the other dude who nobled some of my vills in my core......your as good as Tag lol. Without sober doing their thing, you had no chance. Learn how to throw enough attack; how to nuke/noble; how to time support (and send enough of it). You are pretty much a joke

You must be talking about me :) yes we are a joke,and noobs,we dont time our nuke or support that how we play,but we still got the vill from you.
that show how good u are.

DeletedUser

but when you fight tag you never fight the same person twice. :lol:

Excellent point there, njc1.

In early December, you took a break and your sitter took over. That is when your sitter took 23 villages from TollxBooth (8th of December to the 23rd of December).

43-23 = 20 villages.

You took 20 vilages (-3 from tila) = 17.

You took around 17 villages from TollxBooth.

Congratulations, you achieved Noob Status. Not because you took 17 villages, but because you attempted to claim the villages SMOKE cleared for you and also for attempting to claim caps when you were gone doesn't mean you earned those caps.

And the fact that you complimented my work against you means that I am 1 level higher than a Noob. You embarrassed me. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111516

@Congo, I just 41 villages after the NAP ended and of which 21 didn't ever produce any troops ( were busy point whoring to level 30 pits ) and as mentioned earlier, others didn't have much troops. It isn't my fault or does not bother me that he lost his troops defending his other villages against SMOKE attacks. Good job for Smoke and nice ODA for them, good thing it did not hit my nobles/support, not that I cannot nuke it myself (to which I can and will). Also, why does it really bother you a lot if someone else nuked and I nobled it? In the end, those villages are in my hands( I claimed them all ). I have had more than 3/4th of your tribe nuking me when only just a couple of you nobled. So, don't cry about it more please.

@Tila, none of the villages that I took from YOU were cleared by anyone else. You need not cry about it loads and show off. All villages I took off you were in northern area where SMOKE never even existed. So, enough of trying to defend lies. I have been working with SMOKE members even before you joined out there. I know which ones they targeted and the ones I did.

@Congo again, really? I never had a sitter doing that big favor to me. Yes, I did have a sitter a couple of times. But all those were only to cover up the gaps of inactivity caused due to RL issues of my team.

You can continue your blah blah blahs here. I am really bored of your twisting facts and make up dramas to defend dead meat. I don't even find this thread to interesting to read. Its full of nonsense except a bit. I already had enough of your dramas. I wouldn't even believe that Toll quit first of all. After all, this can be another of your imagination to say that, "Oh no, I fought well, I never lost anything much...it was the new player who took over my account who didn't do anything"

So good luck spamming another world soon mate :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol. My feelings are so hurt.

Good job to all that pressed KOC hard. My heartfelt thanks and congrats go out to you!

True, it was only a handful from Smoke, and the bulk of Zips....After all Zips has 3 times for front now dont they?

Toll, Im sorry i didnt feel your little tribe was worth much of my attention. Periodically, someone would send me a list of coords to nuke, and i would have it done. And yea, many of those villes were taken by Zips. AGAIN, i say....SO WHAT! no longer a KOC ville = win.

Ack3rl3y

Without writing out a huge post, good luck and take care toll. Try to do as Congo suggests and make less enemies for yourself. One thing I will comment on in regards to your statements about SMOKE - the losing tribe calling the winning tribe bad is really really idiotic. I mean, what does that make you? SMOKE took vills from you, alot more than you took from us. We have never exactly had the full tribe hitting you, it's always the efforts of those on that front. I don't know what more you expected.

Last edited:

darkaniken2

Goodbye toll. I can't say I'm surprised that you can't even quit quietly, as someone who has been so thoroughly smashed as you ought to.

DeletedUser

Toll, Im sorry i didnt feel your little tribe was worth much of my attention. Periodically, someone would send me a list of coords to nuke, and i would have it done. And yea, many of those villes were taken by Zips. AGAIN, i say....SO WHAT! no longer a KOC ville = win.
Hopefully, I am not a prophet, but if I am, I will say your hatred for KOC will turn its Draconian head towards you soon in the future when those same villages are used as launching pads deep into SMOKE territory.

I know I keep telling you this, but I think I need to remind you of that. However, I will keep reminding for the safety of your tribemates as well as some former KOC.

DeletedUser

You guys know this is nonsense and toll is still on the account, right?

-m

DeletedUser

yup

we just liked toll's playing dress-up as an australian woman more than the truth :lol:

DeletedUser

Staci left 2 weeks ago, but the impact she had as a co is ever lasting lol

time to go farm some more.....tila's area is the best place to do it ;)

DeletedUser105025

Staci left 2 weeks ago, but the impact she had as a co is ever lasting lol

time to go farm some more.....tila's area is the best place to do it ;)

I don't know what i was about this post, but it actually cracked me up, lol

Thanks, for..i dunno.. :D