Goodbye Cruel World!

DeletedUser

lol

So ZIPs has finally done what Smoke and Ego couldnt do...combined!

take me out

So i want to tip my hat to the Zippers. They might not be Auphan, be they sure as hell are a good 2nd place

Not sure why they took in the remaining ego players because they are still playing as limp wristed as before, but hey, not everyone can be Finally Sober

So being that the world has finally gotten what they wanted, im going to go out with guns ablaze

screw the meek deletion.....no, im going to lay out my thoughts because end of day, if this world is an indication of how TW is played now, all i can say is i hope Innogames 2.0 crap better have a new flav to it, because this stuff has gotten wack

So first off, lets talk Smoke:

Smoke has never been good. Lets make that clear. They are simply "TheR" in different clothing

They sure as hell know how to noble "real accounts" though. I mean, look at how they dismantled those great Ego sat accounts.

Phenomenal!

Ive never seen such a better bunch of noobs then this tribe.

Its quite funny though that the tribe actually got 10x better when they "acquired" a few KOC players.

They actually became respectable

As for Meis
. Dude, seriously. Your pretty damn bad. The only thing you had your way is your bloated self and internalizing tribe. All things equal, you dont have the fortitude, the intelligence, or the perseverance to withstand what KOC withstanded

You tried to defeat a tribe 1/4th of your size twice. TWICE....and couldnt come close to breaking our spirit until you took 20% of our members AND had ZIPS rip us apart

therefore, you get no accolades on our demise. You get no props. You accomplished nothing except to embarrass yourself from the standpoint that you couldnt do anything against us.

We laughed at you every day.

Smoke *might* be the 4th best tribe in the world, but i would probably put TAB ahead of you all

As for former Ego players:

-tagteam: having 12 co players doesnt make you good. Its the biggest bunch of noobs ive seen. We had two people. TWO.....cat the hell out of you, and you folded up. We then lost 1 of those people, you gained strength, and then tila and i beat you down...and again you folded up....except this time ran. You all are one of the worst large accounts ive ever seen, and the only reason i think ZIPS took you in is so Smoke wouldnt because once you simple minded individuals finally quit, ZIPS didnt want to lose that real estate

njc:
A person taking out much smaller and less talented individuals does not make you good. You have never took on anyone even remotely "as good" as you. Until then, your simple a mouth, a large one that is, that has very little skill; no concept of teamwork; and is my 1st candidate to quit the game not because you got ruined....but because you "got bored" or "RL issues". If you someday actually take on and defeat someone of even semi skill, and not come in after people did the dirty work, then, and only then, might i consider you top 100 player of this world lol

mad paul, or whatever name you have now: you fought somewhat. i actually think you were better then the aforementioned players although i dont know how i was able to get to you so quickly. We never did focus on you as a tribe, but somehow i was able to send those great non timed, horribly predictable noble attacks on you prior to the break and ravage you. but hey, you had some skill....so ill give you props.

lord protector: (or shall i say whomever is sitting the account). GAY

Not sure if there were any more ego players....i cant count all the players that were perma sat by clift and others lol

End of day, KOC took out Ego. that is not an opinion, that is a fact. You all couldnt do anything against us twice (just like smoke), and bailed the moment the "internal strife" made you all run for coverage

As for my former "friends" who are now in Smoke

Tila: We had it Jan and others. We had it. We had a great squad and the other tribes worried. Although your move created the downfall, and that its sad to see what turning your back on the family did to us, you were valued. Your one hell of a team of players, and at the end of day, we were just too alike. I hope this was the right move for you all...but do understand your move has impacted many others in a negative way. Good luck....your just on the wrong side now

OGO: Nothing pained me more than to have the tribe attack you. For the short time we were together, i could tell you were class. I cannot, and will not, ever say one bad thing about you. You are a stud, and ddavies was a great asset too. I fully understand, and appreciate your move to smoke. thank you for the short time we played together

Cardman: Flake. Im sorry. Your the small dog yapping to Tila's big dog persona. Get a pair. Some day in life you might actually need them

Tmike, Hartsblade, Krackhead:
These moves hurt. They hurt badly. I am quite resilient as a person, and as a player. Your "moves" shook me though

ZIPS: The sleeping giant. I guess those northern players were looking to do something. Im glad (lol) that little KOC could provide some "fun" for the tribe

Finally Sober: I tip my hat to you two. So far, you are the only person ive fought against on this world where i said "they got it.....they know what the hell they are doing".

Long range noble attempts are very hard. I had your crap picked out. I made the mistake of thinking i could "stack for success". i underestimated, and couldnt adjust the moment i realized the error in my ways. You raked me, and raked me good, and well, am only leaving just because of you. No one else could do, or had the balls or intelligence to do what you all did. I wont go into the boring details for others, but suffice to say, being an op planner....i respect the concept you all put in place and executed to. You did it very well

For the other dude who nobled some of my vills in my core......your as good as Tag lol. Without sober doing their thing, you had no chance. Learn how to throw enough attack; how to nuke/noble; how to time support (and send enough of it). You are pretty much a joke

As for my (former) KOC "friends"...Babs, Slingblade, Congo, Chuck, Ram and others

Was a good run. Sad that it came to end this way. You all believed in me for so long, so to see you all stop believing in me hurts.

BUT....it is a game, so no ill will.....just a little hurt ego, thats all. You didnt betray me persay, like the others that left for smoke, but you did turn your back on me at the end. We were prepared to fight to the end, but end of day, it appears to be the same as the rest of the players......save personal account over going down with that ship

Congo (Xishko....oops!, did i just let the mysterious cat out of the bag lol). Good luck. You were my mentor many years ago, and i respect you highly for who you are and your gaming style, and your defense of me and the tribe. I wish the last 72 hrs didnt happen between you and me. But Ce La Ve. I still respect your abilities. I hope my decision was the one that you were striving for. take care

babs....love ya. I get the situation. All the years of friendship cannot be spoiled by what has transpired of late.....just means that this world cannot be as it was before

As for some of the regular posters on this world. Outside of ackerly, you all are a bunch of morons. Man, how i miss the old world forums. At least between all the BS that the PNPs are, there was some real, thought out stuff too.....the "logic" spewed on here is worse then the local newspaper lol

CYA all on the backside. im blowing this joint. You all win!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First.

In the meantime, thanks for allowing me to come back and help in any way I could. I know I carry baggage and make a lot of mistakes, but thanks for believing in me.

Getting revenge against EGO who easily took out my original tribe PULTS. Revenge served cold is indeed a great pleasure.

You are an exceptional player. And here is why:

01. SMALL and BIG
You are able to start an account from the beginning to the end. I was very lucky in W2 and survived the early stages. However, while people think I am lethal with a large account, I am incapable of working effectively in the early stages of worlds.

02. You Do It Alone
Man, these new worlds are stupidly insane. Multiple people using the same account. These people are slackers. They lack the ability to actually do it on their own. You? You find the energy every day to go on and do it yourself. You don't need a sidekick. These other donkeys? They can't handle it. There are still people who only don't share their account and that is impressive as well. You are just one of those guys.

03. Damage Control
You are a beast in combat. There are so many players that have fallen under your blade. You have no more room on your Great Axe handle to put the notches of all the players. To have taught you and you turned into this? Man, it humbles me. I really don't deserve that credit of even teaching you. I simply taught you the Basics and you went into Expert mode.

Now, if you remember, I always try to give you credit, but also give you learning tips. So, here are a few for this world. ;-)

01. njc1 2.0
You don't mean to, but you have a bit of narcissism in you. Yah, its not as bad as the punch donkey title of this topic, but its there. Try to have a little bit of humility. When you ended up quitting a world, you showed humility and gave credit where credit was due. Try to deliver that type of humility throughout the game (give yourself less enemies). Don't act like Congo or njc1 and think you are great and have to tell everybody that you're great. Remember, if you have to tell people how good you are, then how good are you really? There is no greater honor than having your enemies express to you how good you are. Just ask -TagTeamed about me. :icon_smile:

02. Diplomacy
Don't get multiple top-tier tribes against you. I can't help you in this category, because as a diplomat and as a leader... I suck. But.... nah - forget this advise. We were doing great until tila left. 'Being Scared' has never had a better example.

Anyway, thanks for the good times (and bad). It was a great pleasure. Might be off as well as I was only here for you and Babs. We'll talk later.

DeletedUser

lol
njc: A person taking out much smaller and less talented individuals does not make you good. You have never took on anyone even remotely "as good" as you. Until then, your simple a mouth, a large one that is, that has very little skill; no concept of teamwork; and is my 1st candidate to quit the game not because you got ruined....but because you "got bored" or "RL issues". If you someday actually take on and defeat someone of even semi skill, and not come in after people did the dirty work, then, and only then, might i consider you top 100 player of this world lol

You know i've fought other tribes than KOC, right...? I don't see how it's my fault that you chose to pile all the trash players into your tribe.

Finally Sober: I tip my hat to you two. So far, you are the only person ive fought against on this world where i said "they got it.....they know what the hell they are doing".

Long range noble attempts are very hard. I had your crap picked out. I made the mistake of thinking i could "stack for success". i underestimated, and couldnt adjust the moment i realized the error in my ways. You raked me, and raked me good, and well, am only leaving just because of you. No one else could do, or had the balls or intelligence to do what you all did. I wont go into the boring details for others, but suffice to say, being an op planner....i respect the concept you all put in place and executed to. You did it very well

lol, sending lots of nukes that land over the course of hours = high minded strategist... hell, that's what I do :lol:

DeletedUser

I love how people think KOC is dead haha

All, we are not mentally made up like the rest of you all. Ive never seen so many weak minded qutters than this world

I told the tribe that we would take a beating initially. I told them the number of losses we will take before its stabilized (and we are not there yet)

I truly hope that you think we are done....because that will be just another mistake you all have done along the way

Again, you will have to noble every vil. Good luck.

You expect people to quit like what happens on your sides

we just dont understand that word

:lol:
I'm sure you have. I bet those players were much smaller than yourself as well. You're such a brute, njc1. lol

yerp, those three tribes all together.. so much smaller than me.

DeletedUser

I wish they had medication for narcissism. You are so bad. You turn every thread and post into a "look at me" (kinda like what I do) - but I believe I have relieved myself of that.

You still need self-medication...

DeletedUser111516

-tagteam: having 12 co players doesnt make you good. Its the biggest bunch of noobs ive seen. We had two people. TWO.....cat the hell out of you, and you folded up. We then lost 1 of those people, you gained strength, and then tila and i beat you down...and again you folded up....except this time ran. You all are one of the worst large accounts ive ever seen, and the only reason i think ZIPS took you in is so Smoke wouldnt because once you simple minded individuals finally quit, ZIPS didnt want to lose that real estate!

You got the numbers wrong baby. I got more players than that. Oh yeah, you and your friend beat me again :icon_sad:

Side 1:
Players: -TagTeamed
Side 2:
Players: TollxBooth, tila

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 119
Side 2: 32
Difference: 87

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 991,193
Side 2: 282,933
Difference: 708,260

chart

You are the worst whiner I have ever seen my friend. I don't care what you say anymore. I gave up talking to peeps like you already. I have better things to do. Good luck in your RL.

DeletedUser

You got the numbers wrong baby. I got more players than that. Oh yeah, you and your friend beat me again :icon_sad:
Come on now, -TagTeamed. That isn't what those love letters you wrote us before you left in late November to recoup. Don't make me pull those out. They put a tear to my eye, every time I read it.

DeletedUser111516

Come on now, -TagTeamed. That isn't what those love letters you wrote us before you left in late November to recoup. Don't make me pull those out. They put a tear to my eye, every time I read it.

Nothing is gonna happen even if you pull out there. I mean what I said that time. It was impressive how you managed to get all members who don't even know to fake to send fakes at me. I literally fell asleep tagging them. You peeps sent like 5 fakes in like a minute. Your tribe's participation in the war was much better than EGO's where hardly we did anything ( still we were ahead in the war ). I did appreciate the efforts put in by your members. What's wrong with it my friend? I do appreciate newbies learning something. It takes good skills to pull in all newbies to fake. So, I appreciated it. Nothing wrong with it.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

For the official count, 43 of those villages that you captured were ones SMOKE had successfully cleared (or wore him down to 60-80% down). You just came in here for the sweep.

So, minus 43 from 119

===

So, you took 76 villages from those two and they took 32. 76 is nothing to be ashamed of and is an impressive number, but I need to remind you not to take away credit from SMOKE.

SMOKE allowed you to take those 43 extra villages.

BTW, good job. Tollxbooth hates you, but I like you.

"...and you guys fight well, especially you, tila, and the-ram"

Had to throw that in there. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser103075

Thanks for the kind words toll, you put more fight for those villas then what I had to do for most of my Ther conquers so no one cant blame you for not trying to fight back despite the uneven odds

lol, sending lots of nukes that land over the course of hours = high minded strategist... hell, that's what I do :lol:

there was something more then just trowing nukes there or I wouldn't have kept 9 out of my 10 targets (6k fakes\timed support\nuking all the surrounding villas\fake supports etc) , but yeah I sent 15 nukes per target aiming to an overkill, but if he had like 2-3 Ds more there I would have ended empty-handed

DeletedUser

there was something more then just trowing nukes there or I wouldn't have kept 9 out of my 10 targets (6k fakes\timed support\nuking all the surrounding villas\fake supports etc) , but yeah I sent 15 nukes per target aiming to an overkill, but if he had like 2-3 Ds more there I would have ended empty-handed

Nice.

njc1's response: "Duh-What?"

DeletedUser

I wish they had medication for narcissism. You are so bad. You turn every thread and post into a "look at me" (kinda like what I do) - but I believe I have relieved myself of that.

You still need self-medication...

I only respond to your misinformation.

DeletedUser

Dang I dont know when to stop laughing at toll post, First he said in the forums he will punish you for leaving the tribe, he cannot or will ever put a dent in me, just isnt that good.. then i seen in the a post didnt know if she should stack against zips, maybe his tribe members got tired of stacking him, he doesnt know how, then you talk about me and TILA , and you still dont know what you talking about, me and Tila and his team, gain respect for each other, when you gain that respect, then when needed, we would be there for each other, You fail to do that with your tribe and yourself.. your mouth, might be good in politics!!!!! or the forums, but your game isnt for tribalwars!!!!!!! Not any of your ex tribe or you could ever take me take me out, because you just not good enough.. or ever will be.. Anyone who cannot snipe a train like you TOLLbooth or most of Koc, and most dont know how to defend, there words on this forum dont mean chit to me or most others, you are just a nuisance in this game but never more in this world!!!!!!! There is a couple of Koc members I have respect for, but it wasnt you, I got tired of seeing your weak azz nukes hitting a village that already been hit by someone else, or you got lucky of your parital nuke, I did notice after I made a joke on your weak nukes, that after I left you made a effort to send full nukes at me, but I had to laugh all but one fail.. You really need to learn to play the game before you comment on others, I dont comment often here, but with you, I couldnt resist, you leaving because you cannot snipe or play defence!!!! learn the game

DeletedUser108663

So i want to tip my hat to the Zippers. They might not be Auphan, be they sure as hell are a good 2nd place

How can someone who's never faught Auphan possibly make such a statement?

I mean, I love Auphan as much as the next guy, but I see no stat showing that they are in any way better than us?

DeletedUser

Tila: We had it Jan and others. We had it. We had a great squad and the other tribes worried. Although your move created the downfall, and that its sad to see what turning your back on the family did to us, you were valued. Your one hell of a team of players, and at the end of day, we were just too alike. I hope this was the right move for you all...but do understand your move has impacted many others in a negative way. Good luck....your just on the wrong side now
All you needed to say was Ok, no more barbs nobling anywhere near us and team Tila would have been taking the hits, swearing a lot at the screen and generally revelling in the fact we won't die when expected. You wouldn't say that.

Once the decision to join SMOKE was made - literally, a few hours before the invite was sent and accepted, days after leaving - it was too late. A handful of barbs was worth more than an account that WOULD keep fighting and ultimately more than your tribe.

Yes, we knew it would hurt the tribe and we are genuinely sorry to others in KOC. We knew the full consequences of our leaving, it is why we did not leave over other disagreements.

But we cannot play with our hands tied behind our backs and ankles shackled. We have said (usually very loudly, with cats and yes even nobling our farms back off a tribemate), do not take our farms right from the time of joining. We have argued over it in the past.

Yes, we are too alike - pig headed and downright stubborn.

Enjoy any other worlds you choose to play, and best wishes in life.

OGO: Nothing pained me more than to have the tribe attack you.
You are still not forgiven. Attacking OGO is attacking me and that makes me grumpy.

Cardman: Flake. Im sorry. Your the small dog yapping to Tila's big dog persona. Get a pair. Some day in life you might actually need them
I had to laugh at that.

You asked at one point, did I ever take into account others playing styles. Cardman is one of those.

He has his style, I have mine.

Ever since he first mailed me, back when I was in my one woman tribe before I had co's, telling me who I was going to noble next and didn't back down when he got my grumpy responses, I've had much respect for him. He has saved my backside several times. He has taken hits just for backing me up.

Cardman is a great player with balls, certainly no yapping dog.

02. You Do It Alone
Man, these new worlds are stupidly insane. Multiple people using the same account. These people are slackers. They lack the ability to actually do it on their own. You? You find the energy every day to go on and do it yourself. You don't need a sidekick. These other donkeys? They can't handle it. There are still people who only don't share their account and that is impressive as well. You are just one of those guys.

There was a time when I would have agreed with you Congo. But the game has evolved, we're no longer playing w1 and 2.

I started this world with no co, and continue playing I needed help. Time is precious, we can't get it back. I am very fortunate to have amazing co's. Without them there would be no Tila and it takes effort and cooperation between us to keep the account going smoothly. It isn't slacking it's adapting to the game.

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

Side 1: 991,193
Side 2: 282,933
Difference: 708,260

chart

I just thought I would point out...

Side 1:
Players: tila
Side 2:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 19
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 144,194
Side 2: 167,555
Difference: 23,361

chart

Several of those villages were cleared by SMOKE. Two of those villages you followed in wei chens nukes. Of course, you taking villages after others had done the hard work was just coincidence...

You're 3 ahead Tag my dear, but I have a long memory and patience.

DeletedUser

Several of those villages were cleared by SMOKE. Two of those villages you followed in wei chens nukes. Of course, you taking villages after others had done the hard work was just coincidence...

You're 3 ahead Tag my dear, but I have a long memory and patience.

but when you fight tag you never fight the same person twice. :lol: