Goodbye FOR NOW W13

shagohad

Well im writing this message to say goodbye.... Im leaving for afghanistan march 3 but i will be leaving the game march 1. I have had an amazing time on w13 from my very first village Shagohad De La Em to my latest and greatest villages of my modest empire... Ive seen tribes/families come and go rise and fall in my 3 years of playing the Gread hordes of Inso ever increacing in size the southeastern world mutating collapsing and re-emerging as an entirely new entity. War-D NOVA Blood Beyond all these tribes ive seen destroyed and born anew..... So much history. Id like to say good bye to yall wish me luck as i go to fight the enemies of my country...Ill be back in 7 months but im writing this just incase something happens to me.... its been fun....

And before INSO gets any smart ideas i do have a coplayer stepping into my acct and they will continue to grow and thrive... so no you wont be able to take me out... sorry =P

I love you all have a lot of fun and ill be back asap god willing

Go GENESIS :axemen:

DeletedUser45372

Thank you for your service, Good luck over there (stay safe!)
We will still be here when you get back. (well, INSO will... not sure about Gensis... lol)

DeletedUser

Good luck shag. You've made the tribe proud, you will do the same for the country as well. You expanded into K82 during the AH war, went south to K92 during the SoD war, all the way west to K90 when we launched on Oasis and can't remember who else over there, up north to K60 and vicinity during the Bey0nd war, and you built a presence in K74 when NOVA started disintegrating in that part. You've fought in every trench and in every war with courage, now time to go fight a real war. Keep your head low and do everything by the book. We'll be here when you get back, pay no attention to Noely's propaganda (!) - but I might just change the name to keep Raider on his toes :)

DeletedUser

Hey Shag, we have only been speaking for a few months now since my K74 defence of another account impressed you so much, but during that time you have shown to be a clever, switched on and amusing guy and it is these traits that will see you through your tour (of course all your training too!).

Keep yourself safe and as Zathhh says, keep your head down and follow the rules and we WILL see you back in your SHAGOHAD account after the 7 months...after all you will be getting plenty of r&r when you return.

Take it easy and be safe...

Paul

shagohad

Thanks all! and wow zathhh you kno more about how i expanded than i do itd be cool to figure out how i did that lol

Shadryk 01

GL, mate. If you see this guy, bring back his head.

[spoil]
55753784v6_400x400_Front.jpg
[/spoil]