Goodbye, from Nithgor

DeletedUser

Well, I made a mistake yesterday that went a bit too deep to simply overlook. Being so, I have been removed from TW's staff.

I accept responsibility for my actions, and understand the decision made because of it - and although it's hard for me to say goodbye, I have faith in the decision made, and know that it's for the best.

/Waves

Take care everyone :)

DeletedUser

You have been a good moderator for this world.
Take care.

DeletedUser73616

Well, I made a mistake yesterday that went a bit too deep to simply overlook. Being so, I have been removed from TW's staff.

I accept responsibility for my actions, and understand the decision made because of it - and although it's hard for me to say goodbye, I have faith in the decision made, and know that it's for the best.

/Waves

You did a good job. I am going to start a petition to have you reinstated :D

DeletedUser

Thanks everyone, I plan on joining a new world - so hopefully I'll see some of you on the battlefield in the near future. :)

DeletedUser74702

I didnt really know you. . . but good luck in whatever world you choose to join

DeletedUser

/Waves

What happened here???

Anyway, goodbye.

DeletedUser

He already has.

Was an ingame moderation mistake - not a big one, it involved the hacking of Geico accounts I believe?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah can u tell us y u got demoted?

By all accounts, he made a pretty big mistake.
He didn't mention what it was, but it was enough for the programmers of TW to remove his Forum Mod rights...

Best of luck to what he chooses to do in the future.

DeletedUser

By all accounts, he made a pretty big mistake.
He didn't mention what it was, but it was enough for the programmers of TW to remove his Forum Mod rights...

Best of luck to what he chooses to do in the future.

A pretty big mistake?

I helped Nuke on a 'personal' level since it was through Skype, instead of through the in-game ticketing system..but that was about it - and it wasn't done purposely, it was a mistake on my part. I didn't indulge any sort of information that would be harmful towards the game itself, or put any players at risk. Nor did I tell Nuke anything that would give him an advantage over anyone.

I was removed from the staff for being 'too helpful' on a messaging system outside of TribalWar's ticket system. Get your facts straight. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A pretty big mistake?

I helped Nuke on a 'personal' level since it was through Skype, instead of through the in-game ticketing system..but that was about it - and it wasn't done purposely, it was a mistake on my part. I didn't indulge any sort of information that would be harmful towards the game itself, or put any players at risk. Nor did I tell Nuke anything that would give him an advantage over anyone.

I was removed from the staff for being 'too helpful' on a messaging system outside of TribalWar's ticket system. Get your facts straight. :icon_wink:

<3 Nithgor
I treasure every infraction you gave me :D

DeletedUser

And I treasure every moment you caused me to give you an infraction <333 :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

So wait how lame is that u get demoted for doing somthing outside TW.
How do they have any controll over what u say outside of it

DeletedUser

So wait how lame is that u get demoted for doing somthing outside TW.
How do they have any controll over what u say outside of it

Because as an in-game moderator, we're only allowed to assist players through the ticketing system with in-game issues. It would have been slightly different if it were a forum issue, but it wasn't.