Goodbye, From Nithgor

DeletedUser

Well, I made a mistake yesterday that went a bit too deep to simply overlook. Being so, I have been removed from TW's staff.

I accept responsibility for my actions, and understand the decision made because of it - and although it's hard for me to say goodbye, I have faith in the decision made, and know that it's for the best.

/Waves

Take care everyone :)

DeletedUser

Goodbye Nithgor, but who is going to delete my posts now? We using elder mods until a new one gets assigned?

DeletedUser

He got removed for trying to help us :icon_razz: The oppression continues..

DeletedUser

goodbye :)

[spoil]Party Folks! untill the new mod sign the papers -.-'[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I reported him for his offensive avatar. Flaming flatulence offends me and obviously the other mods as well.

DeletedUser

lol, well good bye Nith, thxs for the warnings and infractions!! :)

Now who is going to give me infractions?!?! ha!

There goes another mod.......w14 never have a permanent mod you know......never last a long awhile........are we really that bad??.....hell yes.........

Good luck Nith seeya!

DeletedUser

this just goes back to what i said before, were will it stop? sorry to see you go nithgor.

DeletedUser

Some quotes from your welcome thread for old times sake and so the new mod can get a quick break down of what he is getting into before he accepts the job :):

one thing all of the players in W14 have in common, and allied in doing so, making mods quit.. -ishkintar

Instead of welcome, I will just wish you luck, you will need it here :D -DangerUS1

Also, just thought I would let you know, it has become customary in World 14 to post 'OMG ITS MICHEAL WITTMAN!!!' after he post, so if you see this, do not worry, it is not spam -the stig1992

well we sure go though mods fast... don't let calarasi kill you with spam.. and try to last longer than smug ;P - icechiller

Good thing I'm equipped with my hefty not-going-anywhere-for-a-while stick in hand. -xXx Nithgor xXx

DeletedUser

Some quotes from your welcome thread for old times sake and so the new mod can get a quick break down of what he is getting into before he accepts the job :):

one thing all of the players in W14 have in common, and allied in doing so, making mods quit.. -ishkintar

Instead of welcome, I will just wish you luck, you will need it here :D -DangerUS1

Also, just thought I would let you know, it has become customary in World 14 to post 'OMG ITS MICHEAL WITTMAN!!!' after he post, so if you see this, do not worry, it is not spam -the stig1992

well we sure go though mods fast... don't let calarasi kill you with spam.. and try to last longer than smug ;P - icechiller

Good thing I'm equipped with my hefty not-going-anywhere-for-a-while stick in hand. -xXx Nithgor xXx

What I really don't understand is how you feel any of this is relevant to the subject at hand.

Throughout my time moderating w14, I have barely seen you post at all..and on top of that, w14 has never given me the slightest problem outside of the usual spammers. So I'd suggest that you bring yourself down from that high horse of yours, and take a look at 'reality'.

Things happen, that's life - and if I had more control of it than I do now, I would still be w14's moderator. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What I really don't understand is how you feel any of this is relevant to the subject at hand.

Throughout my time moderating w14, I have barely seen you post at all..and on top of that, w14 has never given me the slightest problem outside of the usual spammers. So I'd suggest that you bring yourself down from that high horse of yours, and take a look at 'reality'.

Things happen, that's life - and if I had more control of it than I do now, I would still be w14's moderator. :icon_wink:

It is relevant for the reason I mentioned at the begining. :icon_rolleyes:
This is a goodbye thread that you started and what better way to say good bye to you then to remember when you first arrived. It is actually a very common practice.

As for you other strange comment, I only posted other people's and your own quotes so don't go after me for them if you don't like them. I saw them as being posted in a joking manner at the time they were made. Furthermore I never said nor implied they were the "reality" of the situation at all like you have suggested so maybe it is you that should stop taking things so personally and come down from that high horse that you are so quick to talk down to others from.

DeletedUser33250

Arguing over goodbye posts :icon_neutral:

Welcome back to the level of the commoners Nith.

DeletedUser

It is relevant for the reason I mentioned at the begining. :icon_rolleyes:
This is a goodbye thread that you started and what better way to say good bye to you then to remember when you first arrived. It is actually a very common practice.

As for you other strange comment, I only posted other people's and your own quotes so don't go after me for them if you don't like them. I saw them as being posted in a joking manner at the time they were made. Furthermore I never said nor implied they were the "reality" of the situation at all like you have suggested so maybe it is you that should stop taking things so personally and come down from that high horse that you are so quick to talk down to others from.

bear, you're a clown in my eyes, with an awkward sense of humor. You really don't have a clue it seems.

Rather than wasting my time, try to grasp the concept within the statement above and go on with your life. :icon_wink:

stellro

bear, you're a clown in my eyes, with an awkward sense of humor. You really don't have a clue it seems.

Rather than wasting my time, try to grasp the concept within the statement above and go on with your life. :icon_wink:

Funniest thing Ive seen a mod post in quite sometime....

Well I wish you look in the future....and it does sound like even the mods get ruled over with an iron rod :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

LOL, says the big shot who reported me for my sig having a smiley face... Sounds rather clownish to me. I guess there is no need to be polite since with you as you are now showing your true colors. Good riddance and Goodbye. Now we have a chanced to get a quality mod. :)

DeletedUser

LOL, says the big shot who reported me for my sig having a smiley face... Sounds rather clownish to me. I guess there is no need to be polite since with you as you are now showing your true colors. Good riddance and Goodbye. Now we have a chanced to get a quality mod. :)

lol, yes - I can be an uptight individual at times and I'm proud of it. I didn't get where I am in life by being being a pushover.

But I do show respect where respect is due, which anyone can tell you - and seeing that I see no reason to really take you seriously, why should I? :lol:

A good quality mod? Either you're blind, or ignorant. Whichever the case may be, I did my best to serve each and every community I served - to the point it cost me my position on TW's staff. If that isn't dedication, I don't know what is. :icon_wink:

But I do plan on sticking around however, so don't be too quick to wish me farewell for good. I may drop in from time to time to pay w14's community a visit. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

lol, yes - I can be an uptight person at times and I'm proud of it. I didn't get where I am in life by being being a pushover.

An ex-moderator of tribal wars forums?

Your legend!! Sing my baby!