Goodbye, From Nithgor

DeletedUser

Intellectual

An ex-moderator of tribal wars forums?

Your legend!! Sing my baby!

An intellectual businessman; I'm involved in Financial Services out here in NYC. Currently a Senior Rep, working my way up to Senior National Sales Director.

I'm not looking for legendary status, just looking out for my own and helping those I can really. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

if you want nithgor i can probable find you an account here on w14 then you could say high to bear

stellro

Im sure between us if you want to take on Bear IG we would be able to accomodate this :)

DeletedUser

goodbye Nith

goodbye Nith,

and good luck.

I know what your talking about but just ignore most of them they are just baiting.

Yes, the mods have rules too and doing their job well means sometimes dealing with the small stuff.

One thing i never have agreed with is people making decisions and what do we take it out on the poor little person at the bottom of the ladder who have to impliment it.
Shows how stupid we are.

So all I can say is you did a good job Nithgor.

As for the spammers if it makes you feel powerful keep on spamming.
They used to have them in the old days but they were called jesters.

DeletedUser

Spam, I mean bye. Thx for infracting me on a few occasions (probably cause stellro reports 100 posts a day lol)

Good luck in rl.

jakester2

if you want nithgor i can probable find you an account here on w14 then you could say high to bear

bears untouchable :icon_wink: if you arnt up to speck to fight him, then a mod isnt :icon_wink:

any way, gl...my record with you was 3 infractions in less than a day wasnt it? :lol:

DeletedUser54100

good luck nigthgor i have a question if you have a compliant about how customer service is being handled who would you talk to?

DeletedUser

goodbye

from what i can see, think you already beat us to it metaller.

DeletedUser51602

you being 3 times bigger than me doesn't make me that small. and i'm only a bit smaller by village count than average player of the world...

well, the account is even smaller.

DeletedUser

Indeed - ah to have friends in influencial places :icon_neutral:

And Met, even you surely havent lost your sarcasm bone???

(Div ignored)

i have friends in influencial places? and i recruited nithgor? lmao where did you get that? i have not even said bye to him yet and then you say i recruited him already? lol.

oh and if i had friends in influencial places...well i think i would have more villages if you know what i mean lol....but i dont think i really got what you meant...please explain?:icon_razz: i am a bit slow today...hot day you see lol

DeletedUser

oh and bye and gl nithgor. to me you did nothing wrong and you shouldn't have lost your job.

oh and as stellr and britseattle and others have said...if you want i can give you an account in w14 lol (but i am afraid you would have to be on the same side with bearhart as he is in my tribe haha)

EDIT: I think you were the first mod ever in w14 that didn't give me even one infraction so i am sad to see you go lol

Last edited by a moderator:

stellro

I think you might have had Div in your tribe for too long Met as your starting to answer comments that havent been made.....where has anyone mentioned you recruiting Nith???

Now if we was talk about other issues you've.....ooops - not aloud to talk about that now are we or give opinions or how lightly things happen to some and a simple tag can cause a disba....ooops - nearly again.....

I see its caused more of a stur your leaving this world than on the other world you modded - any intention on giving us an idea which world you intend on playing???

DeletedUser

Now if we was talk about other issues you've.....ooops - not aloud to talk about that now are we or give opinions or how lightly things happen to some and a simple tag can cause a disba....ooops - nearly again.....

I think you have sank low to start suggesting that we would do that to STFU. I know its your job to cause conflict for us, but that really is low, just lost my respect.

:icon_neutral: Really didn't like that post at all

stellro

Dean - way off the mark - Ive spoke to Met IG so if you want an update then ask him as rules state I cant discuss here the meaning of my half post :icon_wink: