Goodbye Hyper

DeletedUser

It's kinda what will happen to 90% of your players when they decide that taggin 500 incomings a day is a little bit boring. With Deus, you're likely to get around 2000 a day if they're doing an op on you. Katooden is better than 90% of Hyper, so you guys don't really stand much chance.

I don't see how your opinion matters, tbh.....Didn't you quit as well? :lol:

The Great 1One1

I don't see how your opinion matters, tbh.....Didn't you quit as well? :lol:
My opinion doesn't matter purely because I don't play anymore? What a clever and well-constructed retort. I guarantee that the majority of the people reading this would value my opinion higher than yours. The ones that won't are either in Hyper, or just don't like me on a personal level.

DeletedUser69648

I was also hoping it was real, I would be very happy if it was as it would bring a new life to this world with friend fighting friend.

DeletedUser

Someone just win this world already.
But not Deus, that's a terrible tribe.
And I don't like HYPER either.

Go DLV!!!

DeletedUser

Had me fooled as well. My fiance's in DLV, and even though they're currently at war with both HYPER and Deus he feels closer to Deus, and was setting up to help Deus. Thankfully he found out from a fellow tribesmate that it was false.

DeletedUser

Nah, I knew this was a joke straight away, Walt's terrible English tipped me off.
What do you use to activate a firearm Walt? A 'tigger'?
Last time I pulled a 'tigger' it scratched the hell out of me.

DeletedUser

I have not made a single comic without a typo, Its like a tradition

deadsocks

Tigger is probably a well known enough tiger for even Microsoft to know about. Firefox hasn't put squiggly lines under it either, but then again, it has put them under "Firefox", causing me to doubt its integrity.

DeletedUser

Firefox underlines Firefox? It doesn't for me, but maybe I just added it to my dictionary. That's awesome either way.

DeletedUser

Fail dreus about 4 of your guys already left and I can garuntee (dunno how u spell it :s) another 10 or so have hit delete already

Burning GFX

how abouts Deus eats up DH hyper eats up DLV then you two go at it.

DeletedUser

how abouts Deus eats up DH hyper eats up DLV then you two go at it.
Nah, both tribes want to focus on their biggest threat first, both focusing in DLV. Although your idea would speed up the process of ending this world already

DeletedUser

could start with DH as a little starter and then move onto the main course.
rather than main then dessert :p