Goodbye Pantyeater5000!

DeletedUser

So, the other day I get an e-mail that Innogames has answered my support question. Pantyeater5000's account is suspended due to inactivity or a prolonged sitter or something. Guy who was supposed to be playing it sends in a tearful message asking for it to be reinstated because he was sitting it for the original Pantyeater5000 and blah blah blah.

Sorry. I'm the original Pantyeater5000, and mercifully I haven't played the game since about 2007. When I left EleAud was a strong independent tribe, and the only remaining independent tribe in the game. Sad to see that they gave up their independent status, and then became a bunch of lazy tarts, but really, what do you expect from such a limited game with such an endless duration?

Was fun while it lasted. Move along people, move along.

I post this here as a heads up to the remaining EleAud tribe, and as a heads up to the guy who was supposed to be playing the EleAud account. You snooze, you lose.

Also, just as a disclaimer, the Pantyeater5000 who has turned up on other worlds is not the real deal. Go ahead and noble his arse.

Have a good one. Account incinerated!

-PE5k

DeletedUser8124

It's been a while man. Sorry to hear about that and yes, it's sad to see where EleAud has gone. I miss the old days. Good Luck with real life.

DeletedUser

I was going to give you an in depth reply, to tell you that you knew little about what you are talking about.

But I changed my mind

At the end of the day you are talking about the contents of a support ticket, which is breach of rules.

So lets talk about you instead.

You think EA lost its independance? Nah mate you lost your mind.....thats right every war you ever started, when you got attacked you forced a truce. When the heat came on you in the MPX war YOU QUIT!!! What happened there? couldn't bail out of it with words?

YOU ABANDONED YOUR TRIBE IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR which you started! and now long gone YOU SCREW IT AGAIN, in the name of your integrity! BAH i got more integrity in the tinia on my left small toe!

You then get a support ticket from the person playing your ABANDONED account, and decided to screw the tribe you founded over once again. Just plum! Not the poor guys fault that when he got the account it was already at 100 days sit, and playing 2 worlds put it over 120. But it is your fault that his premium has been wasted. It is your fault that the tribe you 'love' so much is in the shit again.

Back to EA not being independant. We are part of the EG alliance. None of the dukes of the three member tribes tell each other what to do, we act as a cohesive group and work together as best as we can. Each member of the EG alliance still has its own agenda, and territorial jealousy still has a strong showing. The whole formation of the EG alliance to declare war on the MXP/HOT merge that exists as REB was driven by EA....so much for losing our independance!

So in summary (and i expect to be infracted for it) You are a berk, and you should have stayed in the box you crawled into when MPX grassed your arse

Kindest Regards
Jas

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmmm. What can I say? That answers a lot of questions that had been bugging me. Driven by EA.

Ouch :'(

Jasletswebcam24zzk - I hope none of your other "friends" tell you when they are going on holiday.

PE5K - although I had absolutely nothing to do with it, thanks man! Good luck in rl :)

DeletedUser

Hmmm. What can I say? That answers a lot of questions that had been bugging me. Driven by EA.

Jasletswebcam24zzk - I hope none of your other "friends" tell you when they are going on holiday.

PE5K - although I had absolutely nothing to do with it, thanks man! Good luck in rl :)

do you never sleep woman!!

DeletedUser7126

The whole formation of the EG alliance to declare war on the MXP/HOT merge that exists as REB was driven by EA

wow, what irony!!!!!!

Side 1:
Tribes: TA|REB
Side 2:
Tribes: EG|EA

Timeframe: 11/11/2010 00:00:00 to 07/09/2011 00:58:46

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,206
Side 2: 2,141
Difference: 5,065

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 73,073,236
Side 2: 21,212,230
Difference: 51,861,006

chart

DeletedUser

wow, what irony!!!!!!

Side 1:
Tribes: TA|REB
Side 2:
Tribes: EG|EA

Timeframe: 11/11/2010 00:00:00 to 07/09/2011 00:58:46

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,206
Side 2: 2,141
Difference: 5,065

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 73,073,236
Side 2: 21,212,230
Difference: 51,861,006

chart

you can whaft thos stats round all you like.
alot of those conquers were from REB dominated K's

such as k22 where me and kurmis lost 1000 odd villages combined. then mivi and i lost alot of villages on k11/12.

it happens. the fact is our tribe is the frontline for the alliance in the NW. its no suprise your tribe is taking villages. we're outgunned really.

DeletedUser7126

cant recall which ones right now but at least 2 of the k's we are dominate in now in the nw we were not when the war started

DeletedUser

Hoochie babe,
you do so get your knickers in a knot quite easily don't you :lol:

IIRC, you mentioned your vacation here on the forums somewhere. You hadn't informed me when/where you were going, and so therefore I had no oppurtunity to spill the beans. And given what my life has been like of late, i seriously doubted I would have been able to recall the details to pass onto others, not that I would have wanted to. Someone else, I would for sure :icon_evil:

It is not your fault that your members treated EA's members the way they did, or is it? It is not my fault that my members felt trodden on, spat at and unloved, or is it?

Seriously tho, I do miss our lengthy chats about everything else.
Still luv ya

Jasmywebcamstillworkszzk

DeletedUser

cant recall which ones right now but at least 2 of the k's we are dominate in now in the nw we were not when the war started

it would still be EA dominated K's if resputi grew some balls and fought back instead of deleting straight away. me and mivi have been at hit constantly and we're doing a pretty good job :)

DeletedUser7126

it would still be EA dominated K's if resputi grew some balls and fought back instead of deleting straight away. me and mivi have been at hit constantly and we're doing a pretty good job :)

ah, what can ya do? its give and take. ea has one of those down pat ;)

DeletedUser

jas24zzk said:
I was going to give you an in depth reply, to tell you that you knew little about what you are talking about.

Actually, you seem to be the one who has lost his mind. Let's just clarify:

(a) when I left the game we were no longer at war with MPX or whomever they were. We lost some villages in the south/central, they lost some villages in the north, then the whole issue with ViperSnake or whatever his name was had been put to bed. The tribe was stable, we'd transferred power over to Mivi, all was cool. Whether you went to war with them again after I left or had further skirmishes with them is a totally different thing. Our last actions had been a tit for tat against Aten|W as far as I recall. But go ahead and work your revisionist history however you want.

(b) the tribe was still EleAud. Not EG/EA or part of any other conglomerate. I don't know who EG/EA is. It's not EleAud.

(c) Hey, if you can't manage to find someone who knows how to sit/manage an account properly, it's not my fault. The account was suspended, and no amount of pleading was going to bring it back at that point. It was apparently on it's 4th or 5th sitter. Not an active account, just filler. I logged in on here as a courtesy to give YOU and the other former members of what was formerly EleAud a heads up that it was going to go AWOL - because *I* got the e-mail, and not whomever was supposed to be sitting the account.

(d) Get a life.

Have a good one!
-PE5k

DeletedUser

Your memory is a little Jaded.

(a)
We went to war with ATEN|W on Feb 18th 2008. That in itself shows you don't even know what year you left the game.
We went to war with MPX on March 27th 2008. This war continued until we formed an alliance with Aten and MPX to take on TW at the end of 2009.
The above is easily referenced on pages 216 and 217 of my conquers, as I took villages on the first day of each war.

Your account was passed to Kate on april 10th 2008....right in the middle of the MPX war.

(b) EG is an alliance, not a family. As evidenced by the global maps not showing the Alliance members as the same colour as is the norm for a family.

(c) Courtesy? would have been to confirm you had quit and mark was entitled to log in and continue his appeal. I didn't need you to come in here and run your mouth off, as I had already seen your reply to the mods.

(d) I got a great one thanx. Yours must be pretty shit if you have the time to come and screw someone elses enjoyment up and beride them for things your relinquished control of years ago.

DeletedUser

(a) I said "tit for tat with Aten|W" not war. If you went to war with them later, that's something I don't know about. Hooch can probably confirm that I concluded a truce with them over the whole Vipersnake guy semi-war if memory goes back that far. It doesn't really matter. I know I quit TW at the start of 2007, so if you went to war with them in 2008, totally not my business as is your war with MPX. I certainly wasn't playing in 2008, and the person my account was passed to was not named Kate, so nice fail there.

(b) Alliance... family... whatever. Still not just a single independent tribe. Pick a new name and quit using the signatures I made for the tribe.

(c) You saw my reply to the mods? Why would you have seen my reply to the mods? Can you log in to other peoples accounts somehow? Either way, whatever. As for Mark - guy shouldn't have let the account expire. Also probably shouldn't have let about 40 villages get nobled without a fight. Account wasn't active, and last, it was my account originally to do whatever the heck I want with. So really, this doesn't matter.

(d) I quit Tribalwars to finish grad school in a foreign country. What did you do? This is an argument you will lose, because you're about to reply to this message to someone who doesn't care about a crappy free online browser game, and I'm done with this thread. Have a good one. Cry yourself a river. End of story.

DeletedUser95513

(D) I love this online brower Game!!!!!
(c) I am guilty of eating a lot of your villages with galamen!

DeletedUser

Hoochie babe,
you do so get your knickers in a knot quite easily don't you :lol:

IIRC, you mentioned your vacation here on the forums somewhere. You hadn't informed me when/where you were going, and so therefore I had no oppurtunity to spill the beans. And given what my life has been like of late, i seriously doubted I would have been able to recall the details to pass onto others, not that I would have wanted to. Someone else, I would for sure :icon_evil:

It is not your fault that your members treated EA's members the way they did, or is it? It is not my fault that my members felt trodden on, spat at and unloved, or is it?

Seriously tho, I do miss our lengthy chats about everything else.
Still luv ya

Jasmywebcamstillworkszzk

not much i can say to that Jas, I've missed talking to you too but my webcam stays switched off to EG players.

DeletedUser

lol no, its not connected to TW. I started playing a few months before that. I think it was in July 2006

tribe records show for 2006

Aug 30
07:55 hooch joined the tribe.
Aug 30
01:26 hooch has been invited by Britain (deleted).
Sep 01
06:37 hooch has been promoted to a duke by Britain (deleted).

DeletedUser

F31RNY, since when did you have lame excuses? :D and when you say you and Mivi have been hit constantly, are you referring to the big bad Marlow? >=D