Goodbye S.Q. - Hello TSB

DeletedUser

Although this happened a few days ago I thought I'd make a post just incase some of you weren't aware of the situation in the south/south west.

Basically on the 7th Of November S.Q lost a lot of members, these members (including S.Q.'s leadership) formed a new tribe called TSB which I can only think was in an effort to get rid of any inactive members or those they thought to be spies, instead of kicking them from the tribe the leadership thought it best to start a fresh.
It doesn't stop here, a day later on the 8th Moo - a group of refugees from 3DX who lately have been taking a lot of villages from their previous tribe mates then merged with the former S.Q members and joined TSB creating a new biggish tribe in the south.

Thoughts/feelings on this matter?

DeletedUser

Did S.Q's leadership and its members join a new tribe TSB? Yes they did.
Did Moo then merge into TSB? Yes they did.

I mean so far, I guess I'm pretty darn right?

I guess the only thing I could be wrong about is the reasons behind making the new tribe and merging but seriously besides getting rid of inactives and becoming a bigger tribe what other reasons can there be?

If I'm so very wrong Maiz how comes you didn't correct me in the first place?

DeletedUser84663

I think they would still be targets of TSL; a label is just a covering to make something look different... am I wrong?

DeletedUser

I think they would still be targets of TSL; a label is just a covering to make something look different... am I wrong?

not wrong at all, just ineloquent :p

'What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;' WS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92705

it doesnt make any different if the tribe is S.Q. or TSB if TSL still continues the war

iam intrested in SL tribe refugees of 3dx snM is still hitting them?

for FID the Anarcy efect happened

in the north LFOD all this tribes....
TNK... some splittet from 1237

Estel2931

S.Q. did not run from TSL in case anyone is wondering. They are not that dumb to think that changing a tribe stops a war that was previously being waged on them. I could be wrong on this, but I think the tribe was actually created by someone that wasnt in either of the tribes that merged...dont quote me on that, but that may have been how it formed.

DeletedUser

Although this happened a few days ago I thought I'd make a post just incase some of you weren't aware of the situation in the south/south west.

Basically on the 7th Of November S.Q lost a lot of members, these members (including S.Q.'s leadership) formed a new tribe called TSB which I can only think was in an effort to get rid of any inactive members or those they thought to be spies, instead of kicking them from the tribe the leadership thought it best to start a fresh.
It doesn't stop here, a day later on the 8th Moo - a group of refugees from 3DX who lately have been taking a lot of villages from their previous tribe mates then merged with the former S.Q members and joined TSB creating a new biggish tribe in the south.

This seems to sum things up.... maz... has a different opinion?

DeletedUser

Well if your tribe does not explain the reasons we will come up with our own and until they are corrected they will be seen as the truth by many players.
So please, enlighten us as to the thinking behind this merge.

DeletedUser

I would say that TSB was formed to solidify the south... in my opinion, exactly what skyark was trying to do. (In his case the reasons were a bit more selfish)

TSB... is pretty much just SQ and 3DX combined, a move that I thought would happen weeks ago.

DeletedUser

This^

Only, they aren't as big as S.Q. and the whole of 3DX, making it easier to be eaten. We shall see how it works. This obviously wasn't a move to get rid of the inactives, seeing as they just invited every S.Q. member into the tribe.

Goodluck TSB

DeletedUser

He he, this is my favorite quote =)

tis a good one ey

Here is another of my faves - i saw it many times on car bumper stickers when i was wandering India for a while.

Nothing is permanent ... except change. (from one of those many Indian Gurus)

DeletedUser

To clarify ghost, i suppose i shouldn't say your completely wrong, some of your points are right. S.Q. and MOO have merged to create TSB,that is true.

What is not true is that we did it to rid ourselves of inactives(Dmoron has already observed this fact)

TSB was not created to run from TSL, though we would prefer not to war TSL we are fully prepared to continue the war if they desire to do so.

The main goal of this merge is like amp pointed out, to secure the south, 3Dx was rotting and a new southern power was needed and thus TSB has been born.

DeletedUser

TSB=aliance with TSL ,war against 3dx.

At least thath s what they want