Goodbye W13 for good

DeletedUser

My account will be gone from this world in about 4 days so i will never come back to this world that seems to never end.

It was fun at times but this world should have been over a year ago and i'm not sitting around any longer waiting for the 80% end when i know it will most likely go to 100% anyway so why even bother trying.

I know all my tribe mates will be complaining about it but honestly i do not care they have a problem with it that's just to bad its a game and they can't make me do anything.

DeletedUser45372

I think that its messed up that you wouldn't even give us the sit to at least WEOO the villages or attempt to find a new owner for the account. To just hit delete hurts the people who were your tribemates for YEARS... the people who gave you premium for MANY months...

DeletedUser

Yo, mason, good luck dude - but Noely is right. Of course it won't make any difference, K73 is not going anywhere.

DeletedUser

Its true but the ppl i do care about noly isn't one of them understand why im going barb.

DeletedUser45372

Its true but the ppl i do care about noly isn't one of them understand why im going barb.

im sure we all understand why you are doing it... But my point still stands that it hurts the people who considered you a friend in this game... your tribemates.

We all offered to sit your account, we offered to help to find a new owner, we offered whatever we could, and you still chose to not only just hit delete, like Rosie or some of the other players, but take the time out to make a post about it. Personally, I don't care about the village loss... It's a morale killer.

DeletedUser

I understand where you are coming from noly but if i do not delete ill be tempted to come back but if i do i can't come back so its easier foe me this way. Im trying to deal as little a moral blow as i can i could have made others quit but decided against it as i don't want to hurt the tribe. Tho Ter@ has also hit delete tho that was to be expected.

DeletedUser

I agree this world should have entered final stage a long time ago. Still surprised it hasn't yet. Good luck Mason, by the looks of this world, most of the originals I knew are all long gone.

Doom Grinder

Arrow Ltm

Best of luck Mason. It is hard to leave sometimes.

Lance