Goodbye w37. Goodbye tribalwars.

Hackervirus

Ok. This I my goodbye post. :p . I know I didn't do alot of big things todeserve goodbye. But I will anyway because I love tribalwars and don't want to leave with nice post of goodbye.

I started this game as a noob in this world 37. Make my own tribe and lead it like a ewbie. Got some friend , navalava, but he got rimed :p. By magi. Then I left that tribe and joined Poizon. Where I met goodfriends, snakku, and Sahir. Then they left to join misery. Them I follow them to bah which is misery basher tribe.

Later pro and powers declare war on misery and godge (leader of misery) quit. Misery fall apart and they join a tribe call T-army which is led by morphic and peterrogers. T-army was best days of my tribalwars time. We are kicking ass of KV. Then powers become a treat.

So we merged with Fur then we got in war with powers/kv/Sa/Insane. Cool huh? :p then later.. Sahir and snakku quit. I want to quit too but I got new friends. Eviizzzz, jidge, sileroka.

Then Peter Rogers left to powers and I joined Shhhss which is sileroka basher tribe. Which is at power side. Then forsome reason. I got invitation to nerd.. So I joined nerd to be a spy.
Nerd was rediculously bad at that time or it is just not my type of tribe.

Anyway later I left nerd to join powers. powers is my second best tribe I wve have. I got lots of friends. The best thing I like about it is skype chat room. We talk about sex, drunk and really cool. It is like my secod life. Because my real life is really sucks at that time.

And alot of things happen and people quit.. keV, cb.. Sileroka.. Mode.. All my friends quit.

I am like the last one left. So my time is comes now. And beside.. I found a girl that I really like.. Or even love :).

So.. Tribalwars is really getting bored now. But I still love this game and always will.

I give all my respect to nerd and sa. The players I give respect in enemy tribe would e, badmart76 from SA.. I am not sure who is playing .. Rbo orwhsyever... U were good opponent :).

I have not decided what is going to happen with my account.. But yea I quit. Love to all.
Long live tw and w37. I will be bak in about 8-10 years if tw is still on. :)

Hacker/ Thanlwin

Hackervirus

Oh as I said powers will be my last tribe and I kept my promise :)

hacker/ thanlwin.. :)

DeletedUser79255

thanks hacker, respect straight back at you.
if only all enemy were as fun to fight with as you :)
you'll be missed by me if no one else :)
good luck with whatever you do, i mean that :)

DeletedUser

Dude, sad to see you go. Really. Sad because would have enjoyed the opportunity to send attacks at you. And also because of all the back and forth on the forums (sometimes which overstepped its bounds), I almost got to see you as a friend. Weird.

And happy for you about the RL stuff (girl and stuff).

fraser-c

Goodbye hacker. I actually liked you!! :icon_redface: Have fun with your new miss.

DeletedUser

cya kid. it was fun trying to teach how not to be a nub :)

we will have to have a little talk later. remember im the perfect role model for you :p

DeletedUser

cya kid. it was fun trying to teach how not to be a nub :)

we will have to have a little talk later. remember im the perfect role model for you :p

Goodbye hacker and remember not to listen to anything flip says. Also, stay in school! :)

DeletedUser

Hmm sad to see another enemy decide to take the Im off real life means Im too busy approach

I wont say good bye as I have a feeling this may go the same way as Kevs goodbye post i.e he'll be back after a short break

If not all the best - keep smiling

Hackervirus

At blakraven. I would love to see ur attacks. Seriously :).

Anyway thx guys :)

And nerd and SA. Look for big barbs in k62 in 5 days.

Hope uguys won't fight over it.

Hacker/ Thanlwin

Zschech

hacker sad to see you leave, hope all things go well in real life
was awesome being in a tribe with you even if for a shortish while and not much contact apart from in skype convos ah fun times

DeletedUser

I wasn't mentioned at all? *sigh* no going away parties thrown for you... or going away cookies :-(. After ALL we've been through!!!!
just kidding - farewell! Be safe and remember - there's *always* help if you know where to look! :)

DeletedUser

Good bye mate. Always enjoyed your posts on the forums, was glad to be apart of Powers with you for a short time. Good luck in life, one day I will find one.

Hackervirus

I wasn't mentioned at all? *sigh* no going away parties thrown for you... or going away cookies :-(. After ALL we've been through!!!!
just kidding - farewell! Be safe and remember - there's *always* help if you know where to look! :)

I miss you geomance.. Thx for all the help u did to me when i was in trouble. i will never forget it..

and i didn't foget ur name.. Just there is alot of people to mention and forget to put :p..

AND At Dj Johnson. I really want to war with you. really. but sorry , i guess i disappoint you.

Having not to login to tribalwars is really awesome. I have more time to takecare of my self... hair, stuffs u know? :D.. and spend more time with my girl...

Bye guys. thx for comments.

DeletedUser

I miss you geomance.. Thx for all the help u did to me when i was in trouble. i will never forget it..

and i didn't foget ur name.. Just there is alot of people to mention and forget to put :p..

AND At Dj Johnson. I really want to war with you. really. but sorry , i guess i disappoint you.

Having not to login to tribalwars is really awesome. I have more time to takecare of my self... hair, stuffs u know? :D.. and spend more time with my girl...

Bye guys. thx for comments.

Haha I know exactly what you mean. It is so refreshing.

DeletedUser77700

haha

Goodbye and have fun with your real life.

Make sure we meet again on any world to have our fight.