Goodbye w45

DeletedUser

baz sent me this mail but he said he wont send it to the world forum. but i think the great player who were playing with us have the right to know what happened. great ppl like easy.farm, harun, adz, des and ... .

After careful deliberation, I have decided to change my mind and not join omen. I thank-you for the offer, but it's not for me.

There are numerous reasons for my decision. However, my main reason is that I feel that by joining omen is simply the easy way out of a situation. And for what? To say that you made history in what is possibly the worst world ever? And by what means? A mass merge…. “Oh yeah, world 45.. Were you in one or omen?” Well, we were in one… Oh, you were the guys that merged to end the world swiftly and peacefully? Yeah… that was us. We did a great job of that!!

Sure, merging is ultimately the easy way out.. But, victory. Nah… Not in the slightest. A victory of what? People that did their best to avoid conflict? Let’s be serious, as there was hardly any fighting took place during the course of this world. The top account on the world has 17,000,000 points and 33,000,000 ODA. It’s kinda laughable!

But, credit where credit is due. Victory does go to the original members of omen. They didn’t noble any truly active players, but they did what they did better than one did. They won the battle and stayed true to their tribe until the end. Even with a smaller % of active players, they won the world without actually having to do a great deal.

All the way through this pathetic world there has been an absence of fighting besides one/zero. Zero even disbanded and reformed as one and still exceeded the ODA of all other tribes. People can say what they like, but in its day one/zero was a great tribe full of great players. Which is why people such as papoo, pap, changed and Vis joined from R4KI rather continue fighting the original members. This is not to say that they made the wrong move, or that they are poor players. They probably made the right choice and can certainly play. However, it just highlights the lack of battles that have taken place over the 18 months we have all spent on this world.

I have to say. Yesterday, when I heard of the merge, I was initially excited to be finishing this world. But, the more I thought about the way the world would end, the more disappointed I was by the end result. Not just the merge. But, the quality of players that are going to be there at the end of the game. People who build mixed nukes, people that do not build rams, people that build 60 cats as wall breakers and wonder why their nukes go splat, people that have never been anything near the top % of this world and more importantly for me have done no fighting. There are people who have made this ‘final cut’ who have a grand total of 1,000,000 ODT… Sorry but, I got that yesterday attacking enemy not over the course of 18 months. Just doesn’t seem right to me.

I am not going to spend another two months nobling players that I have been in a tribe with for no reason other than to swell my points and then boast that on world 45 I had 25,000,000 points. No thanks! I play the game for fun and to me that is not fun. Fun is warring, smashing things up and annoying your enemies. Not folding all that you have spent 18 months on because of a few attacks or because it is the easy way out of a situation. Obviously we have a different view on the matter... Maybe I am wrong and maybe not.

Some may call me a hypocrite as I recently left one to attack Rwoy. Yes, I did commence attacks on Rwoy. However, that was due to him never responding to mails that I sent or requests to participate in ops and I left the tribe in order to do that… It didn’t feel wrong, it felt very right to smash a player that was hiding behind his tribe and refusing to participate in a war. However, when I started scouting Dezza and Roadtrash’s account today in anticipation of attacks after the merge, I thought… What the f@@k am I doing? What’s the point? Which highlighted the fact that any further participation in this farce of a world ending is not really an option worth considering.

I can see certain remaining members being delighted, perhaps energized at the prospect of 38,000,000 worth of inactive barbs available to noble… I’m sure that would be fun for them. But, I just don’t see the appeal.

In my eyes, deleting is the only way of not losing, as in the end, the only people that come away with any credit from this world are the people that have stayed true to their tribes and not those that bailed for some ‘hall of fame’ glory. I never really bought into the ‘hall of fame’ garbage anyway.. I just enjoyed playing.

As some of you know, due to time restraints, I have considered deleting numerous times. But, always came back as not to let the tribe down. Now, there is no real reason to not delete as I cannot see a genuinely strong reason to stay. I believe that elfspice also feels the same way and will also delete his account as does the real uhakem who has gifted the account to justin rather than merge. This should speak volumes to those that know these great and much respected players.

So, before I bow out of this world, delete my account and take a break from tribal wars.… For the people that actually won this world without merging and did their share of fighting and those that remained true to their tribes and the friendships that they had made throughout the world. I congratulate you on your success and hope that we may trade blows again on another world.

As a result of recent actions, I will not see the end of the world… But, I am satisfied that I have contributed to the world along the way.

Peace and Vandalgrease

Bazhabit

DeletedUser

i just need to say sorry to whom i let down. iustin kept the acc active but due to my internet pros i couldnt play for the last few month. elf you are the greatest warrior i have ever met on TW. baz you were the most reasonable player. harun you were the smartest one. it was an honor to play with you guys and in your side. and congrats to Omen members. i have always hated you, lol, but it was a pleasure to fight with you noobs! anyway i rimed whome 23 on world start up(he was 1.7 times bigger, more active and got a premium) to tell him he is nowhere near good player. lol!

DeletedUser

Uhakem,

Baz sent that mail to many players.

Here is was my reply back to him:

Heya Baz,
I respect your decision, but I also respectfully disagree on just a couple of things.
"A victory of what? People that did their best to avoid conflict?"
I took more enemy villages then anyone in our tribe.
"However, it just highlights the lack of battles that have taken place over the 18 months we have all spent on this world."
I know you went away for a bit, but I never stopped fighting them. I was attacking every single day.
"I am not going to spend another two months nobling players that I have been in a tribe with for no reason other than to swell my points"
I would never do that either. The people that are left are the RWOYs of ONE, and there are many. You knew that, that is why you were frustrated enough to leave.
Your whole paragraph on Rwoy, I get it, I understand. The timing was awful and the troops could have been used against our actual enemy. But now that things have changed, we can all attack the Rwoy's of the world. The people that called us tribemates, but actually were nothing but free-loaders, they were the people that let us down and let our tribe down.
If I continued the way were going, I would have deleted myself. I played hard on this world, always. I didn't want to quit, but I didn't want to continue playing with more then half a tribe, that didn't care to fight.
Like my profile says, "Actions speak louder then words". You can see my ODA, you can see the number of enemy villages I conquered along the way". I have no regrets. I fought hard. And I decided not to delete, just because I was let down by players that didn't want to carry their own weight.
I wish you would reconsider your decision.
Best of luck to you in future worlds.

DeletedUser

look pap, i do have respect for you. no regrets for you at all. but i for one, hate merging and hugging Omen as i was always against it. they got many great players, i know, but thats not our style. i dont know if you get it or not. iustin accepted the invitation from omen while baz and elf were in one. i was not eager to play on w45 but when i saw they have stayed in one i mailed them that if they want to fight i wont let them down. as they decided to delete, no more reason for me to play on w45 anymore.
i hope you enjoy w45 and its end. we all had a great time together in one.

DeletedUser

anyway i rimed whome 23 on world start up(he was 1.7 times bigger, more active and got a premium) to tell him he is nowhere near good player. lol!

oh my god can you shut up about that??? geez man. I was offline for the whole day and you kill my pure offensive troops because your village was 16 minutes away. You forgot to add where I got to #1 ODD because your noob self kept attacking me and running into militia like an idiot! Good lord give it a break. It was a stupid startup world, so i deleted. There are 3 people on your account, I was alone. Yet I still managed to grow faster than you.

By no means does it make you a better player. So I don't know why you're bragging.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh my god can you shut up about that??? geez man. I was offline for the whole day and you kill my pure offensive troops because your village was 16 minutes away. You forgot to add where I got to #1 ODD because your noob self kept attacking me and running into militia like an idiot! Good lord give it a break. It was a stupid startup world, so i deleted. There are 3 people on your account, I was alone. Yet I still managed to grow faster than you.

By no means does it make you a better player. So I don't know why you're bragging.
take it easy man. its all a joke. everybody may get rimmed. lol! anyway that was not like that, no way i talk about that anymore. i mailed you there and i told you i hope you enjoy playing in w45.

DeletedUser

whome do you forgot that you are a noob and a barbarian lover? just shut up and go noble some barbs in w 45. sorry for your premium in startup world. bye bye looseeerr!!!

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Life on the forums .

Whatever your reasons baz was fun for a time , this world has always been pretty odd imo , from the start players have made their intentions to end the world fast , clear , so it shouldn't come as a surprise that this world is a hug fest .

Good luck Baz a shame you didn't hang around until the end :(

<3

DeletedUser

baz, good luck on your tw break.

i know you will come back and rock a new world. ill be right beside you.

Amanda.