Goodbye W5

DeletedUser

Do you need medicine to stop those seizures you seem to constantly have while typing? Because a neurologically stable person surely wouldn't find the need to bang their fingers endlessly on the same keys to produce the constant "HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"'s that seem to be present in everyone of your posts... more than once. :icon_wink:
its automatic...nothing he can do about it.
i always tought they would kill that kind of kids after birth:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Do you need medicine to stop those seizures you seem to constantly have while typing? Because a neurologically stable person surely wouldn't find the need to bang their fingers endlessly on the same keys to produce the constant "HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"'s that seem to be present in everyone of your posts... more than once. :icon_wink:

LOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHa.... im just a lonely guy from w17 that used to play on w5 and w3.

i see its boring here!!! lololol :lol::lol:

so i come to PumP yOu Up!!!
ha
ha
h
ahhahahah:icon_evil::icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Yeah by saying SCI I do mean SCIR0S. Bit of an old habit really.

As for my sources I have a great amount of faith in them. Though as everyone knows things can be lost when paraphrased(i.e. summarised).

Obviously they are not that reliable since I did NOT get into any argument with any SCIR0S councilmen or any SCIR0S player period, how they came up with that conclusion I'd like to know.

DeletedUser19924

LOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHa.... im just a lonely guy from w17 that used to play on w5 and w3.

i see its boring here!!! lololol :lol::lol:

so i come to PumP yOu Up!!!
ha
ha
h
ahhahahah:icon_evil::icon_evil:

ahhhhh Its a forum TROLL!!! get rid of him quick b4 he attracts other trolls here to.:icon_eek:

EDIT- goodbye Serb1a.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7397

Best post in a long time.. Another noob bites the dust.. See ya serb1a

DeletedUser

LEGION, Just a shadow behind PKs lol, I do not hate you but more of a sad feeling for dealing with a noob like thorstone, I remember he attacked some tribe mates in K95 and him being a 1mill+ player only because he has 12.130 villages coming out of his ass, asked for a ceasefire from like 4 SCI people, yeah start some internal nobling im sure those villages would be better in a good players hands that isnt a obvious point WHORE.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: So funny :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Serb1a did you ever ask any help from V V V, tried to coordinate or at least wrote one message? Then speak about yourself.
And yes, I saw you were in real war with LFKD - you did not loose or gain a single village from them. Try to use twstats for once or at least read the forum.

DeletedUser

Serb1a did you ever ask any help from V V V, tried to coordinate or at least wrote one message? Then speak about yourself.
And yes, I saw you were in real war with LFKD - you did not loose or gain a single village from them. Try to use twstats for once or at least read the forum.

If Vojd is still around, why would I want to communicate in any way with someone I do not like :-/

p.s.

How is W5 doing I hear SCI is at war, GL Blub and Wig! Sorry I had to leave on short notice I will be back if they open up W5 :)

DeletedUser

Don't worry, they're due to reopen World 5 any day now.

So no need to go to your ex-tribemates and get an account from one of them. Nope, no need to at all. Just wait a day or two... Infact, make it a couple of hours, MINUTES even!
And if by a sudden stroke of luck (The bad kind, I'm sure) World 5 doesn't open up for you immediately, remember:

Patience is the key to virtue.

... So, yunno, don't go back to your ex-tribemembers and ask for an account. YOU NEED NOT GO TO THE TROUBLE @.@

DeletedUser

hey Serb1a not wise for you flaming my tribe in w5, V V V. i could dismiss you in w14 lmao:p

DeletedUser

If Vojd is still around, why would I want to communicate in any way with someone I do not like :-/

p.s.

How is W5 doing I hear SCI is at war, GL Blub and Wig! Sorry I had to leave on short notice I will be back if they open up W5 :)

Ask for an account near K78, I'm already bored with my current targets.

DeletedUser

Kustard I actually did that after a I left couple of months ago but then had to leave again so I would not ask for an account unless SCI was really going inactive. Met we are two different people on 5/14 :)

Calarasi are you how do I say it without being infracted, slow in the head?

Daz, how about R2 gets me an account I'd love to kill some SCI :)