Goodbye World 11!

felipeorelha

How long? 6-7 years? I am getting older and can't remember.

I Made some good friends, had lots of fun, took part in evil plots :icon_evil:, helped InnoGames to get richer!

Just wanted to say:

Thank you guys! Friends and foes! The ones still around and the ones who left early! :icon_wink:

And now it is time to take a break from TW (or at least do it part time) and enjoy a bit of fresh air outside.

DeletedUser8993

Indeed was along time coming from my days in mcd to seeing ZIP rise to the top and as if it couldn't get any better w1 finally ends this month too. 7 yrs playing this game is far too long!!!

DeletedUser

World 11 was always a special one - really a world to remember, players to remember, tribes to remember. I'd like to pay my respects to ATTERO and ZIP - especially ATTERO management, I'd like to thank all of you for giving me all the fun I had in W11.

I still can't believe it's ending - we all fought a war that lasted for years, we got to know each other well, and mainly - we all killed a hell of a lot nobles!

Farewell World 11!

DeletedUser

Congratulations to ZIP in their victory. It is well-deserved.

Shoutout to ex Raven and Jotad members. I know that was a very long time ago, and things have since drastically changed, but some of my best memories from TW are those of W11.

It is a pity that these full continent worlds no longer exist; the "late game" gameplay of worlds today pales in comparison to that of the worlds of old, like W11.

Again, congratulations to all that endured the test of time and finish victorious!

DeletedUser

Congratulations Zip, I didn't play this world, but learned about it from Carlini who I played with on world 56. This is a great victory and well done for those who slogged it out.

DeletedUser

Good bye W11.
It was a real pleasure and a great honour, my fryends, playing with you, friends or foe.
Congrats ZIP for winning.
Bless you all who played in this world, no matter if you were in Zip, Attero, Jotad, Aten, or many other tribes.
See you in other world where I will play as cezareu

Klouwe

So many friends to thank for the great times I had in W11. It was awesome!

DeletedUser

gratz ZIP and to GG to all old friends who played till the end

Wallam

Wow It's finally over.

Congratulations to the eventual winners and all the people that made this game and especially this world awesome. Well done for managing what I never could and sticking it out to the end.

I Hope you all have a happy and healthy life in the future and achieve all you desire.

Much love to you all for making w11 special

- Wallam.