Goodbye world 33

DeletedUser81101

As all of most of you non-LEGION players know, I quit w33 & TW about a month ago now. I just couldnt keep it up with full time uni and work anymore.. priorities are priorities.
I met some great guys here, most of who have left. Originally I was determined to be the last EvoKe player left in w33 but I guess that title will now be left to nzgtv or dravigas.
It was a pleasure to fight alongside the likes of Pimpjam, Papoomio, IFY, nzgtv and AWPER. And great fun being against all you DETOX and Hawks guys.. the banter here sure got quite heated up! In the last few months the only thing that kept me here was the forums.
With regards to my decision to leave the DiTM account at the mercy of the enemy...
Well to be honest I never really felt a part of LEGION. ANd ever since IFY left I never felt I had the respect of the leaders. Despite holding back stiker, freak, pinder, acid, and the rest in K55, 44, 34, 33 it seems everyone was to busy talking about how great the guys down south were for only losing a continent... K45 demands respect, we had been a rock for every tribe we were in since day 1! losing members is no excuse for being beaten. We lost IFY, sportsnut, AWPER, immortalgeneral and never once did K45 crumble. Hopefully nzgtv can keep it up despite this :)

in the end most of my communication in the world was to the enemies, so instead of giving my account to bad allies, I gave it to good enemies.. simple right? Good luck LEGION, you will need alot of it!

After who? disbanded, my tribe was K45.. that was it. ;)

for the last time ever,
DiTM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"ell to be honest I never really felt a part of LEGION. ANd ever since IFY left I never felt I had the respect of the leaders."

And your mommy never hugged you enough and daddy didn't show enough love. Only uncle Frank gave you the attention your deserved. <sigh> Man, you're so Emo.

don't let the door hit you on the way out.

DeletedUser81101

the only reason I joined LEGION is because all my friends moved there.. then they all left, and I was left with a bunch of people I really didn't have fun playing games with. What is fun however is what I've just done.. that is very amusing.. for me..

DeletedUser

the only reason I joined LEGION is because all my friends moved there.. then they all left, and I was left with a bunch of people I really didn't have fun playing games with. What is fun however is what I've just done.. that is very amusing.. for me..

"Quick to the forums!!! we must maximise our TW exposure before the shadow of Emo descends on us."

All I can hear form you is: Aw and my friends left me and nobody loved me and I didn't like it and I didn't want to but they made me then they left me and I cried because I had no friends.

On a more serious note, enjoy your retirement and your fun.

Ving
PS Emo tears are so tasty. I love them

DeletedUser

Drunk in The Morning on 19.02. at 16:49
Its a shame I spent one day slightly inactive and hawks have seemingly taken my k33 :/

Drunk in The Morning on 19.02. at 17:21
ok . Yh am just worried about them following up and everyone getting on my back because im losing villages...

I did a hell of alot more than you, so what does that make you?

someone with dignity and honor. In the end all that you did amounts to absolutely nothing. you'll be remembered as a complete and utter loser.

you're pathetic.

hope you're not as lame in RL as you were in TW. Gd luck.

and those are my final words to you.

DeletedUser

Cheers mate was an honour to fight you and all the evoke guys. Atleast those were real battles. And no mate you will be remembered as the last cornerstone of legion because after you left they fell and oh how hard the might legion falls :) Same you are leavcing you will now be my arch enemy?

DeletedUser81101

you'll be remembered as a complete and utter loser.

atleast I'll be remembered :p

and that was someone else posting from my account, not me.

thanks qoos, enjoy winning the world!

DeletedUser

I know i wasnt you but still cant have people dragging your name through the mud as you had a name not like this hrgos guy still cant see him on any stats.

DeletedUser

Kinda know it was u for the last couple of weeks, but i just didnt want to believe it because i have been in the same tribe with u since Who?.
Anyways, good luck in rl.

@Rhand, don't hang yourself, hang a birdie instead :)

DeletedUser

dont think that will happen. not even a miracle will help legion.

DeletedUser

dont think that will happen. not even a miracle will help legion.

Who knows it might just happen even without a miracle. As for miracles can do a lot of things dont underestimate it, this is a game dont need a miracle i rather it work on people who really needed such as the ones in Japan :(.

Winning or losing is not a big factor for me. As a support player im just happy i killed off lots of strikers troops and got 5x defender of the day :D

btw im a noob in the forum don't know who u guys are in game unless its obvious in your forum name.

DeletedUser

and another player leaves us...always sad in some way no matter who it is. Probably one of the biggest blows to the northern front since IFY left.

Legion can hate on DITM all they want but when a tribe neglects it's members then of course things like this are going to happen. DITM was one of the biggest enemies of the north up until he went inactive and was one of the quickest to pick up the slack after the vacuum of power was left when IFY left.

anyways, good luck in RL mate. I just wish that I could say that is was my mass of nukes that sent you away but unfortunately you we're already on your way out even before I sent them. Had I known you we're quiting I would have sent them at Pimpjam instead :icon_razz:. Anyways best of luck to you and hopefully like all TW addicts you come back when you can better manage the time commitments...speaking of which theres that new no haul world coming up :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Who knows it might just happen even without a miracle. As for miracles can do a lot of things dont underestimate it, this is a game dont need a miracle i rather it work on people who really needed such as the ones in Japan :(.

Winning or losing is not a big factor for me. As a support player im just happy i killed off lots of strikers troops and got 5x defender of the day :D

btw im a noob in the forum don't know who u guys are in game unless its obvious in your forum name.

You get ODD from your support? :icon_eek: *Points at the haxor!!!*

DeletedUser81101

hahah yea Gaurdian I'm thinking of trying to start up one more world in the next few months.. but for now, I need ot concentrate on uni.
And yes Hua, you were one of my good mates, good to see your not taking this harshly :) after all, its just a game!

DeletedUser

Someone missed a bit :D

Yes this 'neglected' feeling seems to be an underlying issue in Legion .

when you have players in 'Legion' begging me not to attack them it makes you wonder who else apart from 5-10 of them are actually worth giving a good fight.

@Vingwald, your attitude is the reason Legion are in this mess.

@DiTM , come back to W45 and play with me there friend. I would be happy to coplay with you one day if timing permits.

I would also like to let you know , dravigas and nzgtv quit around the same time you did too. So the title really goes to all 3 of you....

First the south with yut yua and now DiTM etc.

Who next ? :)

DeletedUser

Damn.. I just randomly came on TW after like a year and it's the day after you decide to quit.. goodbye. =]