Goodbye world 33

DeletedUser81101

I would also like to let you know , dravigas and nzgtv quit around the same time you did too. So the title really goes to all 3 of you....

oh really, well LEGION can kiss goodbye K45 then.. just be nice to Pimpjam :)
I can't play TW atm Mav, but I will be back in afew months, in a new world.. just to see if I still have it in me.

and hi Druss!

DeletedUser

oh really, well LEGION can kiss goodbye K45 then.. just be nice to Pimpjam :)
I can't play TW atm Mav, but I will be back in afew months, in a new world.. just to see if I still have it in me.

and hi Druss!

Yh don worry , I would prefer later than sooner for a new world anyway :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Have a good one Drunk.

Now onto the next active Legion Player......

PS. A big welcome to Huamulan on the external forums.

DeletedUser

LOL Bye Drunk, at least you left with dignity like IFY and the rest of the original who? These remaining legion members are easy pickings for the HAWKS.

bhgaming

while it's unfortunate your leaving under these circumstances i'd still like to wish you good luck in the future on other worlds/ in real life Tom.

DeletedUser

I'll be nice to pimpjam :)

For a little while anyways :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

LOL Bye Drunk, at least you left with dignity like IFY and the rest of the original who? These remaining legion members are easy pickings for the HAWKS.

There are still original Who? members in Legion now.

Thanks acid for the welcoming :)

DeletedUser

Didnt think I would ever come back to see you quit ditm. And to be honest all these people having a go at you dont worry about it, we had it for a few weeks at the end of the day it is always the worst player (hrgos) who moan the most becuase they now know they are screwed

DeletedUser

I have no choice left to me but to step in here. hrgos has always done his part. Drunkie leaving is a completely separate issue. I remain respectful of the honourable players who will see this world out, whether that be in Legion or amongst the Hawks.

DeletedUser

Hrgos is not the worst .

around half the tribe at least are worse.

Hrgos at least sends support kudos to him.

Just a bunch of noobs in their support forum begging for support last screenshot I got from legion forums.

Could have changed by now though....

Like what you get early world.

DeletedUser

I have no choice left to me but to step in here. hrgos has always done his part. Drunkie leaving is a completely separate issue. I remain respectful of the honourable players who will see this world out, whether that be in Legion or amongst the Hawks.

Must have been given a small part :icon_wink:

lussianos

Have a good one Drunk.

Now onto the next active Legion Player......

PS. A big welcome to Huamulan on the external forums.

Im active....and it was to long since we had a têtê a têtê my dear old friend!! :icon_razz:

lussianos

Hrgos is not the worst .

around half the tribe at least are worse.

Hrgos at least sends support kudos to him.

Just a bunch of noobs in their support forum begging for support last screenshot I got from legion forums.

Could have changed by now though....

Like what you get early world.

I would say I would probably be the worst noob in Legion....Incapable of sending a proper train and horrible at attacking....As for the support part...we all know what a loudmouth I am....