Goodbye world 33

DeletedUser

And about that Barb nobling, Hawks are still using that tactic very widely (1), so don't come over here to talk about Legion as Barb noblers, Hawks are much worse barb noblers than Legion has ever been (2).

1 - Nope.
2 - We've proven the complete opposite of that, with stats ... Oh no I didn't!

GA is pherion.

GA is phale

I dont know who u r in game guardian...
Just ask striker to see if i dodge or not :icon_wink:

Great you don't dodge, our southern nukes will have a nice lunch when we get up to you..

Repinski

Good luck in real life Tom. I always enjoyed your company during the Who? days.

DeletedUser81101

thanks rep, I may be back some time in the next few months on a new world... just maybe

Repinski

Haha well.... if you don't want to play boring start and would rather jump into a 1.5mil account + hit me up and I may be able to find you something in my tribe on w48..... It's a church world too!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1 - Nope.
2 - We've proven the complete opposite of that, with stats ... Oh no I didn't!

GA is phale

Great you don't dodge, our southern nukes will have a nice lunch when we get up to you..

Still, Hawks fail hard, inside nobling, good luck.

To Legion, check the statistics if you need to know who is inactive in Hawks and who's not.

DeletedUser

Am pretty sure legion would know whos inactive and who is not.

All the statistics are , are a guide.

Its like me looking down legions list and saying wesgans inactive. When in fact he has a sitter. hmmm....

DeletedUser

I am not talking about the inactives that are using a sitter. My point is directly at those who ARE inactive and are suffering under inside nobling. Thus, both sides have them, but yet LEGION has them more.

My suggestion to Legion is that stay active as long as you can to prevent Hawks from winning this world so fast. Although yes the end of W33 is near, it can be slowed down.

DeletedUser

Hmm . So just lose for the sake of it ?

Legion can still win this....

DeletedUser

HAWKS will win no matter what. Even if TW joins legion, HAWKS shall be supreme victor mwahaha!

DeletedUser

Richard, my point was not to tell LEGION members that they will lose. It's only a matter of time when either side make the sweep move and change the war drastically. I, personally, am at Legion side.

Legion FTW.

DeletedUser

Zesky, it seems you know little about what is going on in this world.

If Hawks fail hard, then Legion must fail ... I don't even think 'uber' can describe their failure. That seems logical with what you are saying.

I am not talking about the inactives that are using a sitter. My point is directly at those who ARE inactive and are suffering under inside nobling. Thus, both sides have them, but yet LEGION has them more.

We don't suffer from it as badly as Legion do, hell we have even recently given accounts that may need nobling the push to the bottom of the list, right under give Blue her whistle back. Also, Legion have had them more 'recently' because we made that happen, I'd like an example of the last player Legion made quit apart from their own :lol:

Richard, my point was not to tell LEGION members that they will lose. It's only a matter of time when either side make the sweep move and change the war drastically. I, personally, am at Legion side.

Legion FTW.

You mean it's only a matter of time before Hawks make the finishing blow? The only thing Legion can do to change the war drastically, is hit delete. :lol:

DeletedUser

By telling your 'former' tribe to stick around just to prolong us winning seems like a good war rally :icon_redface::icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Zesky, it seems you know little about what is going on in this world.

If Hawks fail hard, then Legion must fail ... I don't even think 'uber' can describe their failure. That seems logical with what you are saying.

We don't suffer from it as badly as Legion do, hell we have even recently given accounts that may need nobling the push to the bottom of the list, right under give Blue her whistle back. Also, Legion have had them more 'recently' because we made that happen, I'd like an example of the last player Legion made quit apart from their own :lol:

Legion FTW.

You mean it's only a matter of time before Hawks make the finishing blow? The only thing Legion can do to change the war drastically, is hit delete. :lol:

Why do you repeat me? I said that yet Legion has more inactives, so now you THINK you are smart, but actually you are arrogant, and come to tell my words again. Rookie.

bhgaming

it would take a pretty big fail for Hawks not to be able to win this world due to everything that has happened the past month or so lol...

DeletedUser

it would take a pretty big fail for Hawks not to be able to win this world due to everything that has happened the past month or so lol...

Hawks are ready to fail hard.

Log in as a guest to W33, and check the profile of Lord Hawk IX. You'll see the nerd anger and the arrogance there:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You seem intent on continuing to throw this thread off-topic by stating assumptions that you do not have the background knowledge to make with any degree of accuracy.

Make your own thread, as requested before, or simply stop trolling here and spoiling Drunkie's farewell thread.

DeletedUser

Hawks are ready to fail hard.

Log in as a guest to W33, and check the profile of Lord Hawk IX. You'll see the nerd anger and the arrogance there:icon_wink:

The only person I see failing hard is you trying to make arguments on a world that you obviously have no grasp of. (I am talking about TW...I think...:icon_razz:)