Goodbye world-Truth follows

Godlife

I honestly have no idea what I'd be mad at. You're clearly a toxic tribemate at best and I'd class you as a larger albatross than counting stars. At least he didn't randomly noble his own tribemates

It's easier than moving to a frontline,of course.Being on the frontlines is what good players seek.:icon_redface:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why jump to a front when you can just noble your way to it? Its the way forward.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Correct, we clearly have alot to learn from this guy. Watch out venus im coming to the |GOTR| front its boring here up north

Bo-John-bo

Not sure what you are trying to prove but...

Good job buddy! An old forum post! W2V is fallliinnngggggggg :lol:

DeletedUser

Just showing that this is a lie from Majestic and w2v are trying to be sneaky with there lying again. They will just lie if they think you can't prove them wrong.

'I told him to and refused support based on "the bond they had" transcending tribes. '

If you see on the screen shot this is sleezy asking for stacking.

Thanks,
Slob96

Bo-John-bo

Yea but then he was told to provide a list for stacking, he said.....

[1/21/2014 7:37:07 PM] Sleezy-pasxalhs: ;d
[1/21/2014 7:37:08 PM] Sleezy-pasxalhs: :D
[1/21/2014 7:37:45 PM] James-dinoraz: and yet you still haven't requested support
[1/21/2014 7:37:50 PM] James-dinoraz: please note choco's example
[1/21/2014 7:38:08 PM] Sleezy-pasxalhs: please i defended vs 100 trains with 4 def total
[1/21/2014 7:38:11 PM] Sleezy-pasxalhs: im no rookie

So we didn't lie :|

Godlife

Just to end this,i don't know what you think you have achieved slob96,the only fact is you made more than 20 people either hate you or quit because of you.You never gave a second chance to people,and acted for the good of 3-4 people (including me , i have to say)and not for what was the best for the TRIBE.Yet you still think you did everything for the tribe :lol:

And because history repeats itself,here is some proof about the great Nudist and what he achieved in previous worlds:

No internals at all guys :icon_eek:
http://www.twstats.com/en19/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=429108

His tribe found out eventually what kind of a guy he is..
http://www.twstats.com/en19/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=429108

:)Good luck to w2v,you really treated me in the best possible way,although i sent a screenshot to slob that i shouldn't.

Nudist

Just to end this,i don't know what you think you have achieved slob96,the only fact is you made more than 20 people either hate you or quit because of you.You never gave a second chance to people,and acted for the good of 3-4 people (including me , i have to say)and not for what was the best for the TRIBE.Yet you still think you did everything for the tribe :lol:

And because history repeats itself,here is some proof about the great Nudist and what he achieved in previous worlds:

No internals at all guys :icon_eek:
http://www.twstats.com/en19/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=429108

His tribe found out eventually what kind of a guy he is..
http://www.twstats.com/en19/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=429108

:)Good luck to w2v,you really treated me in the best possible way,although i sent a screenshot to slob that i shouldn't.

Hello again drama queen,

I really wanted to avoid this thread and move on without the drama but you still won't let it go despite deleting your account.
Firstly, you are posting stats from 2008 (5 years ago). That tells me just how desperate you are to call me out and make me look bad to the public. Just stop, you are embarassing yourself.

Secondly, there is always going to be internal nobling in a world, whether you'd like it or not. People come and people go, it's just a fact of life. My ennoblements there were of an inactive/quitting player.. not like I even need to defend myself.

Thirdly, your statement that my tribe "found out eventually what kind of guy I am" is completely false as I ended up quitting the world myself. It's quite pathetic that you are going 5 years into my past to make uneducated generalizations about me.

Just move on with your life already.

Love,

Nudist

Godlife

Hello again drama queen,

I really wanted to avoid this thread and move on without the drama but you still won't let it go despite deleting your account.
Firstly, you are posting stats from 2008 (5 years ago). That tells me just how desperate you are to call me out and make me look bad to the public. Just stop, you are embarassing yourself.

Secondly, there is always going to be internal nobling in a world, whether you'd like it or not. People come and people go, it's just a fact of life. My ennoblements there were of an inactive/quitting player.. not like I even need to defend myself.

Thirdly, your statement that my tribe "found out eventually what kind of guy I am" is completely false as I ended up quitting the world myself. It's quite pathetic that you are going 5 years into my past to make uneducated generalizations about me.

Just move on with your life already.

Love,

Nudist

You call me drama queen cause i state facts? You see what people think of you already,only with that conversation with BouncingBadger.Also as i said,history repeats itself.Good players don't really need internals,take Vemork - nzgapha as examples.Also im not making any uneducated generalizations,i always talk with proof :)
Also im moving on with my life,george too,we don't need your advice :icon_smile:

DeletedUser93993

Good players don't really need internals,take Vemork - nzgapha as examples.

agree with that. yup good players usually dont go after internals. they are easy villas and they dont give that extra adrenaline feeling to a good player. but we all have done some internal munching at some point. but doin too much internals at an early stage reflects your skills. on w-68 i was in a tribe where the duke n other council members did all the internals. and they were so busy with that ..that they started kicking players without reason and started eating sat accnts.. none survived for long

DeletedUser

Yea but then he was told to provide a list for stacking, he said.....

[1/21/2014 7:37:07 PM] Sleezy-pasxalhs: ;d
[1/21/2014 7:37:08 PM] Sleezy-pasxalhs: :D
[1/21/2014 7:37:45 PM] James-dinoraz: and yet you still haven't requested support
[1/21/2014 7:37:50 PM] James-dinoraz: please note choco's example
[1/21/2014 7:38:08 PM] Sleezy-pasxalhs: please i defended vs 100 trains with 4 def total
[1/21/2014 7:38:11 PM] Sleezy-pasxalhs: im no rookie

So we didn't lie :|

Did sleezy mean fake trains? Lol he is one of the worst players we had. A lot of big talk but no action :D everyone loves it.

Slob96

Godlife

Did sleezy mean fake trains? Lol he is one of the worst players we had. A lot of big talk but no action :D everyone loves it.

Slob96
I never claimed to be a good player anyways,everyone to who i talk knows that.
I had you and tdow (nudist.) the great players to cover me :lol:

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10770065

I hope no one is going to destroy the great legacy I left on that account.