Goodbye world-Truth follows

DeletedUser

No I think you are just to weak to quit lol. You are a weak person and a stupid one as well if you don't remember you telling us on that data that your greek co was taking over your account.

[13/01/2014 11:06:42] Sleezy-pasxalhs: I know,im having hard time at work too.
[13/01/2014 13:16:43] Sleezy-pasxalhs: So i made up my mind.Im giving up on my account,i will give it to my main coplayer,since now he got a lot of time to spare.He was playing here a bit,and will agree on that if he goes to Venus.I feel weird for what i did,and im sorry.I just didn't like what happened those days.Message me back when you get this.

Clearly as you can see you sent this message before nudist sent you that message. Meaning as he just said to me he thought it was your greek co player. Why would he ask for a peace treaty with you lool.

I just came on to clear that up, I am not going to argue with you. I am going now.

Slob96

Godlife

No I think you are just to weak to quit lol. You are a weak person and a stupid one as well if you don't remember you telling us on that data that your greek co was taking over your account.

[13/01/2014 11:06:42] Sleezy-pasxalhs: I know,im having hard time at work too.
[13/01/2014 13:16:43] Sleezy-pasxalhs: So i made up my mind.Im giving up on my account,i will give it to my main coplayer,since now he got a lot of time to spare.He was playing here a bit,and will agree on that if he goes to Venus.I feel weird for what i did,and im sorry.I just didn't like what happened those days.Message me back when you get this.

Clearly as you can see you sent this message before nudist sent you that message. Meaning as he just said to me he thought it was your greek co player. Why would he ask for a peace treaty with you lool.

I just came on to clear that up, I am not going to argue with you. I am going now.

Slob96

You really don't know the reason i kept playing do you? Also i like you calling people stupid,keep it up with this attitude,you will go far :)
I also like the respect you guys have for someone older than you.

Last edited:

Nudist

You like to talk about morals with me, you should take your own advice and do what you say you're going to do.

Bye.

Godlife

You like to talk about morals with me, you should take your own advice and do what you say you're going to do.

Bye.

I deleted and logged in to show you i was not lying,i pressed delete again.
Someone is mad for losing some nobles too :icon_redface: (btw ur faking is bad,not even 1 fake ram train,all rams sent from a total of 35 villages :icon_biggrin:
Great Nudist. account

DeletedUser

So it seems it's my time to be rimmed.I won't even bother defending since all the people attacking me are in close range.
Won't cry,had fun met some very nice people and some people who only care about being famous and have good rank.

The destroyer of worlds,aka Nudist (so good player)
http://prntscr.com/2hjzub

From his 132 villages 100+ are internals.

Slob96:Cared a lot for the tribe,only 4 members of his tribe may survive now,or 5-6 top's.(Funny that you only cared about ur buddy from above)

Kitty whipped and Moey IV.I really like you guys,still do and won't blame you for anything.You really deserve to win this world.

Gas Refill,The prevailing shadown,welsh celts,Lord Marshall Tomas,Friskehbird(the original owner)

Have fun everyone,best of luck to w2v and Venus for the upcoming war,and a lot of respect to contra for being able to still stand strong.

Also a big thanks to all w2v,best of luck.
Paschalis and his son (george).

The awkward moment when you haven't real quit and are attempting to defend your villages however claiming on the externals you have quit so you don't look bad.

Slob96

Godlife

The awkward moment when you haven't real quit and are attempting to defend your villages however claiming on the externals you have quit so you don't look bad.

Slob96

I explained i quit dumbass.I just logged in to find proof for ur buddy claiming to never ask a personal NAP.I just had to waste 3 more minutes to delete again.

DeletedUser

I explained i quit dumbass.I just logged in to find proof for ur buddy claiming to never ask a personal NAP.I just had to waste 3 more minutes to delete again.

Lol stop lying, you have been and still are moving troops around :D how does that work if you have "quit"?

Slob96

Godlife

Lol stop lying, you have been and still are moving troops around :D how does that work if you have "quit"?

Slob96

I did this before i quit,and im not moving any troops around,if you lose nobles because you cant clear villages with 1 def in them,something is wrong with you :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Lol stop lying sleezy you are making yourself look bad. You claim to be over 30+ and have a job however I have know you for over 3 months and you act like a 15 year old kid who is lying on the internet :D now thats funny.

3 nukes don't clear 1 defence. I must be a bit behind with the new update. Well either way try or not; you are stilled getting rimmed.

Slob96

Godlife

Lol stop lying sleezy you are making yourself look bad. You claim to be over 30+ and have a job however I have know you for over 3 months and you act like a 15 year old kid who is lying on the internet :D now thats funny.

3 nukes don't clear 1 defence. I must be a bit behind with the new update. Well either way try or not; you are stilled getting rimmed.

Slob96

You found it.I am 15 year old yet i can play during schooltime and at nights.You sir 100% correct.Also i said i moved troops around before i quit,i won't let you have free villages :)
And btw,if you are happy for rimming a player inside your tribal cluster with 4 players attacking him and without him having any stacked villages,you must be really good :icon_eek:

DeletedUser111495

Not sure if goodbye speach or attention seeking thread.....

DeletedUser111495

Supposed to be goodbye,can't ignore those people who trashtalk me without reason though.

Why not? If you left for real you would not need to see the comments, Doing some last minute damage before you go obviously...

Godlife

Why not? If you left for real you would not need to see the comments, Doing some last minute damage before you go obviously...

Wanna show the world how good these guys are,just that :)
Someone had to point that out,our tribe was 65 people now only 4 survive (other 60 are internals gone to TDOW probably and some who quit due to RL)

DeletedUser

Haha, we will see if he comes back. He is probably still reading this; just not replying.

Slob96

Godlife

Haha, we will see if he comes back. He is probably still reading this; just not replying.

Slob96

I left w71,not Tribal wars.At least for now,although im pretty sad at how people try their hardest for online fake villages :)

DeletedUser

Wanna show the world how good these guys are,just that :)
Someone had to point that out,our tribe was 65 people now only 4 survive (other 60 are internals gone to TDOW probably and some who quit due to RL)

Lol so you did lie about quitting the world and you made some attention seeking external thread hahaha. You just didn't want to look bad when you got rimmed. To say you claim to be a "turtle" your are doing horrible. Also you only have 3 people attacking you at the moment :p so many exaggerations.

Slob96