Goodbye

DeletedUser

I'm leaving the game so I just wanted to say goodbye to all of world 33, especially my old tribe New, the people I talked to about random stuff through IGM, all the people that supported my fight against TW family and helped me mock the noobs on this here forum. My retirement is not caused by any defeat or major loss I suffered in this conflict, it's mainly because my boredom has grown to the point where I can't be bothered to shift troops around and dodge attacks (let alone attack, I haven't done that for weeks).

Also, as if even this couldn't go through without complications, yesterday I sent a circular mail to the members of TW letting them know just how much they fail, planning to quit in the evening after I read through the hilarious responses. However, when I logged in last night I found that my account has been banned for insult through IGM (I might have called someone mentally retarded, used a few naughty-naughty words, so on and so forth :icon_rolleyes:) so I have to wait until the penalty expires, which is on May 19th (originally it said it would be May 17th but when I logged in this morning it was May 19th) to delete my account. Whoever the crybabies that reported me are, good job prolonging my existence here.

It will be quite interesting to see how long it takes them to conquer my inactive account. I am doing them a favor by posting this so they know there's nobody managing the account and therefore attacking ASAP is a good idea.

Anybody from HAWKS that might be reading this - please let Skald of Estland know he can now take the villages I promised to him, or any other K62 villages he wants to snatch from TW.

Anybody from New reading this: take this back to the tribe forum and scoop up my k63 villages. Message me on msn or PM me on this forum for a list of offensive/undefended villages or any other information you might need.

I will log into the game exactly one more time, and that will be to delete my account after the ban expires.

It's been a pleasure.

Monsignor

DeletedUser

Monsignor i will miss you...thankyou for exposing the many noobs we have infesting this game.

I wish you luck in life and may you achieve all you set out to accomplish.

DeletedUser

Goodbye monsignor at least you left the world exposing noobs and fighting, best way to go out. Good luck in real life and maybe we will see you on a later world.

DeletedUser

didnt now u, but best of luck and way to show the noobs :]

mike62

Good luck for the future, ive enjoyed reading your numerous posts.

DeletedUser

Goodbye Mosignor. Your witty comments, tribal defiance, and stunning good looks will be missed by all of W33.

Another great player lost to boredom.....

DeletedUser

Good luck in your future pursuits.

your destruction of a whole tribe will be remembered ^^

DeletedUser

Cheers mon. I never got to know you but your posts have been very entertaining. You have a good spirit.

Take care ;]

DeletedUser

Haha

Haha Monsignor you dickhead

We have finally won! You actually thought you could beat us but you fail. No wonder you quite because you are a big fat loser. You dodged our attacks because you lack you lack troops and you actually think that you could defeat us.

The TW family has won, face it. You lose. Nice knowing you Monsiggy, not!

Cricman
Duke, TWE

DeletedUser70653

Even if that were true, don't you believe it took ya'll long enough to take out ONE person? Imagine what a good tribe would do to ya'll. :lol:

DeletedUser

We have finally won! You actually thought you could beat us but you fail. No wonder you quite because you are a big fat loser. You dodged our attacks because you lack you lack troops and you actually think that you could defeat us.

Cricman
Duke, TWE

Don't you think you just make your tribe look stupid? Showing your "Happy" reply because you finally defeated( Not really, You just lucky he got banned) a one player?. That's sad :icon_sad:

Bye Monsigor I really enjoy your treads :)

DeletedUser

Firstly it didn't take ages to take out one player, we have only been fighting for less then three weeks. He has clearly given up becuase our family is too big for him. Even TWE alone could easily of destroyed Monsignor, in fact we did the majority of the attacks.

Monsignor didn't destroy our tribe, in fact he nobled only a few of our villages. We managed to noble some of his villages back even. There was no advantage.

I think actions show our power. Many thought that we couldn't actually defeat Monsignor for some reason but we are a lot stronger then everyone thinks. You can all think our family is pathetic because Monsignor has made a mockery of us on the forums but we have won! Proves all of you wrong.

Who is the biggest loser now?

Cric

Rulerofmiddleearth

You didn't bother reading his post, or you just are that ignorant?

DeletedUser70653

Read what you just said. You have only been fighting him for just less than three weeks. Two almost full tribes against one person. Look at the ODD ya'll gave him. Do ya'll not coordinate attacks or anything? Ya'll seriously wasted that many troops against him?

I think I see who the biggest loser is. :lol:

Rulerofmiddleearth

Which post?
The initial post in this thread? The post stating he got banned? That doesn't give your tribe any credit what so ever for him quitting? Or maybe you should read the thread where how much your tribe fail have been going on for page up and page down? And perhaps you should reread Monsig's initial post there too, where he states that he planned to quit, before he started attacking you, regardless of outcome?

Perhaps, just perhaps, you then realise him quitting have nothing to do with your poor efforts during three weeks to noble a single player.

DeletedUser

Cricman
Duke, TWE

You kind of just proved us all right with this post, we have always been saying you are an awful tribe and then you come onto the world forums, the duke of TWE and start swearing at someone who is leaving the game. Your really quite a sad a pitiful person imho.

DeletedUser

You guys think that TWE is a 'terrible', 'poor' tribe but have you guys actually been in it? We are a wonderful tribe filled with great leaders and good tribe members but you guys think we are terrible because of a couple of misinterpreted comments and Monsignors arrogance.

And the reason we took ages to attack Monsignor was the collective fact that most of our members in K52, TW's relectance to attack Monsignor despite the fact that it was their problem, leaving TWE to pick up the pieces and the fact that Monsignor is quite a big player, with lots of villages and area to cover.

I think in the end Monsignor left because he wasn't bothered with the war. In the end he thought he could beat us and if it carried out to the end I think we would've won simply because we had monumental plans for him. But in the end its a win for us. However crap you think our tribe is you can't say that we aren't big enough to pose a threat.

DeletedUser

You guys think that TWE is a 'terrible', 'poor' tribe but have you guys actually been in it? We are a wonderful tribe filled with great leaders and good tribe members but you guys think we are terrible because of a couple of misinterpreted comments and Monsignors arrogance.
So you are saying you are a great leader, even though you will probably be banned on the forums for swearing and generally dont give a good representation of your tribe.

And the reason we took ages to attack Monsignor was the collective fact that most of our members in K52, TW's relectance to attack Monsignor despite the fact that it was their problem, leaving TWE to pick up the pieces and the fact that Monsignor is quite a big player, with lots of villages and area to cover.
So there is a bit of a feud in the camp then. If it was TW's problem then you should have let them deal with it. And about monsignor i am in no way comparing him to littlerude, but DETOX got rid of a big player. Monsignor is better of course but with over 3million points as a family it should be irrelevant how big he is. If you were a good tribe you would have had lots of troops and enough to take him out but you didnt.

I think in the end Monsignor left because he wasn't bothered with the war. In the end he thought he could beat us and if it carried out to the end I think we would've won simply because we had monumental plans for him. But in the end its a win for us. However crap you think our tribe is you can't say that we aren't big enough to pose a threat.
Monsignor did not leave because of your tribe as this has been said over and over again. Maybe if your tribe had taken a single village then we might give you a little credit but you have not taken a single village. TW took one but TWE did nothing. Your family is a terrible trio of tribes. End of story imo.

mike62

Cricman said

Cricman
Duke, TWE

Hasnt mon just got a ban for offensive lanuage, check out the underlining.

Last edited: