Goodbye

DeletedUser

lol Cricman you're bordering on mentally retarded, honest. Is this your attempt at making your tribe look better on the forums? Your whole family didn't manage to snatch a single village from me in this whole time (except for one babno retook, after which I retook it again). So basically your plan of action was to wait until I quit (which I clearly said I would do soon) and declare victory? You're an idiot if you think anyone will fall for that.

I still have more than 60000 defensive troops left. I wasn't only 'holding out', I've been winning this war ever since it started. In fact, I've been winning so easily that it got boring. I had 6 offensive armies and around 14 nobles at home but I didn't use them because I couldn't be bothered. You jumping in here with your childish attempts to be cocky just makes you look more retarded.

Enjoy playing this game until someone with more patience than me comes along and rips your noob tribe apart.

DeletedUser

Firstly it didn't take ages to take out one player, we have only been fighting for less then three weeks. He has clearly given up becuase our family is too big for him. Even TWE alone could easily of destroyed Monsignor, in fact we did the majority of the attacks.

And the reason we took ages to attack Monsignor was the collective fact that most of our members in K52, TW's relectance to attack Monsignor despite the fact that it was their problem, leaving TWE to pick up the pieces and the fact that Monsignor is quite a big player, with lots of villages and area to cover. <<< your last post

You took ages to attack him but you didn't take ages to take him out. Thats confusing, didn't it?

DeletedUser53503

It was a good run Monsignor.

Your services were good to the tribe, and have given it the wake up call it needed. From it we have already adapted a lot and are beginning to change. Good luck in future worlds and I hope your next run is not ruined by loads of noobs and boredom. I have enjoyed this game for quite some time and I know it is difficult to get where you were/are.

As to those who call TWE and TW nooby, go ahead. Hedge your bets and continue to flame us. These words up here are nothing more than that and though they may demoralize some of us, we continue to gather our strength and further ourselves. In the end there will be one tribe or family of tribes that will win, and you do not know if you are in it. Some of you may even be in a tribe in the same boat as ours. It is up to you to figure out where you currently lie in this game and figure on your next move.

It was a good fight, and I am excited as I watch the changes coming out of it.

~The Angry Lamb~

DeletedUser

It was a good run Monsignor.

Your services were good to the tribe, and have given it the wake up call it needed. From it we have already adapted a lot and are beginning to change. Good luck in future worlds and I hope your next run is not ruined by loads of noobs and boredom. I have enjoyed this game for quite some time and I know it is difficult to get where you were/are.

As to those who call TWE and TW nooby, go ahead. Hedge your bets and continue to flame us. These words up here are nothing more than that and though they may demoralize some of us, we continue to gather our strength and further ourselves. In the end there will be one tribe or family of tribes that will win, and you do not know if you are in it. Some of you may even be in a tribe in the same boat as ours. It is up to you to figure out where you currently lie in this game and figure on your next move.

It was a good fight, and I am excited as I watch the changes coming out of it.

~The Angry Lamb~

Thumbs up, Straight and very respectful(unlike the other one)

DeletedUser

It was good talking to you, Angretlam. You and mmmpizza are the only two people from TW I've had civil conversations with. And there was one more guy before but I can't remember his name. Good luck to you and goodbye.

Rulerofmiddleearth

If everyone in your tribe made posts like you Angretlam, you can be sure there had been alot less noob-callings. Even though it wouldn't change your shortcommings when it came to nobling Monsig, it would at least have given us the impression that the reason was inexperience and not idiocracy.

DeletedUser

it was a good fight, and I am excited as I watch the changes coming out of it.

If you thought it was a fight at all, I think you are just as disillusioned as the other guy. As much as I would like to thumbs up your superbly written and polite post (this kinda reminds me of a gd cop, bad cop routine, except its retard and polite guy,lol) in much contrast to the other guy, I don't think I will. To me it seems that TW and TWE are heading for the same path as C.K. before that. If you know what i mean. And hopefully you are now in more of a position to act than before you require another Monsignor to wake you guys up. Just saying.

DeletedUser

Mon,

I will miss you even though I only talked to you a few times. Good luck in the future.

P.S. TW still fails.

Z.

DeletedUser

Firstly it didn't take ages to take out one player, we have only been fighting for less then three weeks. He has clearly given up becuase our family is too big for him. Even TWE alone could easily of destroyed Monsignor, in fact we did the majority of the attacks.

Monsignor didn't destroy our tribe, in fact he nobled only a few of our villages. We managed to noble some of his villages back even. There was no advantage.

I think actions show our power. Many thought that we couldn't actually defeat Monsignor for some reason but we are a lot stronger then everyone thinks. You can all think our family is pathetic because Monsignor has made a mockery of us on the forums but we have won! Proves all of you wrong.

Who is the biggest loser now?

Cric

3 decent tribes>1 player
TW and f.<mon

OMG, u beat one player and u think ur so good:icon_eek:, if mon was in a tribe like Sins, detox, or even ace|s (no offense to ace players) u guys would of gotten owned. 3 weeks to take out one player, and u declare victory. yea ur real cool. i hope i wake up tp see TW on the purged list. i hope all the decent players in TW, see that there tribes isnt on everyones happy side. no offense to all the decent players in TW, but im just saying

DeletedUser

Haha Monsignor you dickhead

We have finally won! You actually thought you could beat us but you fail. No wonder you quite because you are a big fat loser. You dodged our attacks because you lack you lack troops and you actually think that you could defeat us.

The TW family has won, face it. You lose. Nice knowing you Monsiggy, not!

Cricman
Duke, TWE

wow so your actually proud that your WHOLE tribe beat a ONE player, I do think you can't even take down one Decent tribe. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You guys think that TWE is a 'terrible', 'poor' tribe but have you guys actually been in it?

No, and no one in their right mind would want to be in it. :icon_eek:

Thanks for the entertainment value Monsignor, your class will be sorely missed by all in w33.

Good luck in the future, wherever that may take you.

jeremyleite said:
TW Family = failboat. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Toodle pip Mon, I liked your posts and you've been an entertaining presence on the forums :), it'll be a shame to see you go and I hope you have fun with whatever you may be doing after you leave here.

DeletedUser

To me, this entire episode really highlights the weakness in TW. Why does a neighboring tribe not exploit this and wipe them out now before they, somehow, improve?

DeletedUser

I'm leaving the game so I just wanted to say goodbye to all of world 33, especially my old tribe New, the people I talked to about random stuff through IGM, all the people that supported my fight against TW family and helped me mock the noobs on this here forum. My retirement is not caused by any defeat or major loss I suffered in this conflict, it's mainly because my boredom has grown to the point where I can't be bothered to shift troops around and dodge attacks (let alone attack, I haven't done that for weeks).

Also, as if even this couldn't go through without complications, yesterday I sent a circular mail to the members of TW letting them know just how much they fail, planning to quit in the evening after I read through the hilarious responses. However, when I logged in last night I found that my account has been banned for insult through IGM (I might have called someone mentally retarded, used a few naughty-naughty words, so on and so forth :icon_rolleyes:) so I have to wait until the penalty expires, which is on May 19th (originally it said it would be May 17th but when I logged in this morning it was May 19th) to delete my account. Whoever the crybabies that reported me are, good job prolonging my existence here.

It will be quite interesting to see how long it takes them to conquer my inactive account. I am doing them a favor by posting this so they know there's nobody managing the account and therefore attacking ASAP is a good idea.

Anybody from HAWKS that might be reading this - please let Skald of Estland know he can now take the villages I promised to him, or any other K62 villages he wants to snatch from TW.

Anybody from New reading this: take this back to the tribe forum and scoop up my k63 villages. Message me on msn or PM me on this forum for a list of offensive/undefended villages or any other information you might need.

I will log into the game exactly one more time, and that will be to delete my account after the ban expires.

It's been a pleasure.

Monsignor

As you will be, maybe we should of been more fun and helped take care of TW, but in the end we were just trying not to be noticed. I don't think that made sense.

DeletedUser

Monsignor did not leave because of your tribe as this has been said over and over again. Maybe if your tribe had taken a single village then we might give you a little credit but you have not taken a single village. TW took one but TWE did nothing. Your family is a terrible trio of tribes. End of story imo.

We did take out one if his villages.

DeletedUser

wow so your actually proud that your WHOLE tribe beat a ONE player, I do think you can't even take down one Decent tribe. :icon_eek:

If you have not noticed TWE has taken down MOC52 ans Star~.

DeletedUser

We did take out one if his villages.

Yep. Babno nobled it, and then Monsignor nobled it back right away.

Amazing work TW. I think a standing ovation is in order. :icon_rolleyes:

At least know what happened before coming here to post, it was your own tribe for God's sakes.

Ps. Monsignor even mentioned this in one of his posts. Lookie here:
Monsignor said:
Your whole family didn't manage to snatch a single village from me in this whole time (except for one babno retook, after which I retook it again).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you have not noticed TWE has taken down MOC52 ans Star~.

I so wish you guys were closer to me. So many easy v's. I think if monsignor didn't plan on quitting. He could be number 1 pretty soon from nobling all the v's you built up for him. Read your other post where you said you were sorry. A noble attempt. :lol:. Apology accepted. However you are not free from all the bashing the community has yet to give you. What gave you the idea that suddenly coming out of nowhere and declaring victory when you did nothing will get the forum community on TW's side for once? I hope your not the leader :icon_redface:.