Goodbye

DeletedUser3967

I've been thinking of leaving ever since leadership decided to merge WUKE & (V), something I strongly objected against. I was not happy in PnP, I made that quite clear to a few people. I didn't like the idea.

With my time limited also on TW, I feel now is the right time to step back from the game for a while and take a break, maybe for good. I've been playing 3 years consistantly since W1 and I find it very hard to quit, it's very addictive, but circumstances, surrounding my job, my worklife balance & my increasing amount of time spending at the gym, i'm finding it more difficult to do what is necasary in the game, my activity levels are dropping and I don't have fun anymore.

Regardless of winning or losing wars, I feel the biggest factor in TW, is, do you have fun. If so, then great... but in my case, its become a chore, something that needs to be done, without any enjoyment or fulfillment. That's been the case for many worlds, especially W8 - that was hard work.

Regardless of what anyone thinks, WUKE was my idea and I stand by my decision for making it happen. It was one of the best choices we made. WUKE proved everyone wrong and we did ourselves proud and I'll always be greatful to the players in WUKE for making TW fun for a while.

I wish PnP, Dice, Dvader & XVI the best of luck. I'll pop in once a while to check up if the DVADER/DICE/XVI vs PnP gandbang has started yet. Predictable and obvious.

I'm sorry I can't stay around, but I guess sometimes, to become a great player, you need to have time to show everyone your skills. Time is something I don't have nowadays. I've earned enough respect throughout TW and I hope my Pnp methods here in W36 don't ruin that rep. The early days of WUKE were some of the funnest I've had in a long time, just a shame that fun doens't last forever.

Have fun all, maybe i'll return to TW one day, who knows, but for now, laters.

Wayne
DTATDM

DeletedUser

I still remember you from back when I was an underling in CLOROX :p

Take good care of yourself DTA, twas a pleasure having you on these forums :)

DeletedUser

You have taken the time to share you wisdom with others, I know I am a better player thanks to the time we spent together in W36. Best wishes my friend.

DeletedUser74958

Sad day. :(

Don't go patting yourselves on the back Dice. He did not quit because of 2k incomings :)

DTA has never been afraid of a fight.

DeletedUser

Take care, I too remember you from world 8, and when I found out you were joining Nuke, I was excited about the oppourtunity to work with you.

That being said, I enjoyed it bro.

I think you know my time has been limited as well. Hopefully we'll meet up again one day, another time another place, enjoy the break. :)

AG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Take it easy bud, I will talk to you whenever you are on skype. Enjoy time away from TW...

-Ava

Caveman 10345

Take care, I never got to see your leadership skills :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Dice doesn't claim victory for his quitting, I'm quite sure after seeing his reasons and hearing how he made the decision the other factors were the ones that caused it.

You were definitely a worthy opponent, sadly we see another good player leave.

DeletedUser

Well i cant say im happy to see you go.

When you come back ill try and rim you :lol:

Good luck in RL.

DeletedUser

Precisely, after a period of time TW becomes a chore rather than a fun activity, good luck in TW rehabilitation ward.

ChillyAcademic

Precisely, after a period of time TW becomes a chore rather than a fun activity, good luck in TW rehabilitation ward.

Nonsense! Sending countless nukes at my enemies always brings me joy. I don't time anything so it's not a chore. :p Only the more stubborn players get the super-Chilly that times ten nukes, a train, and support over three seconds. ^^

DTATDM, the only reason I will miss you is cause the forums already suck and you are one less active poster. :| I have no clue where you are or what you are about in game. XD

DeletedUser

tru tru , you got teh word , about this , but bad to see 1 less active poster leaving...