GoodBye

yeil

My time in tribalwars has come.
I can barely get on anyway for the past few months, like 2 hours a day if that.
I was only sticking around because I fealt bad and didn't want to be made to be fealt bad on skype for quitting like last time. Some of you nubs may say quitter but think about it really do I care? :icon_rolleyes: This is a good time to leave for me because most of my old freinds here have left/quit or are inactive. I havn't been here to sit accounts under attack like usual which has been a loss for kesha :icon_cry:. This world has bored me for a long time but I tried to stick it out but with less than 2 hours gameplay I can't really do much but launch nukes and noble inactives and to be honest I didn't even do that.
I hope the alliance can stick it out and turn things round against APOC but it is not looking good for them. I can't see APOC breaking race or cupid unless they quit and there is many players just behind the lines that is former !?! that was on the fronts against khan & noobs that APOC wont break.
So in 5 days my account will go barb. Happy hunting all :).

If you want to contact me you can on skype as I wont be here anymore :).

kingjohan

Bye bro.

Good luck with Rl, we quit almost at the same time ;)

DeletedUser95941

Mike im gna miss you sooo much man :icon_cry:, ima catch you on skype, we defiantly need a game of zombies :icon_cool:

King Sean04

My time in tribalwars has come.
I can barely get on anyway for the past few months, like 2 hours a day if that.
I was only sticking around because I fealt bad and didn't want to be made to be fealt bad on skype for quitting like last time. Some of you nubs may say quitter but think about it really do I care? :icon_rolleyes: This is a good time to leave for me because most of my old freinds here have left/quit or are inactive. I havn't been here to sit accounts under attack like usual which has been a loss for kesha :icon_cry:. This world has bored me for a long time but I tried to stick it out but with less than 2 hours gameplay I can't really do much but launch nukes and noble inactives and to be honest I didn't even do that.
I hope the alliance can stick it out and turn things round against APOC but it is not looking good for them. I can't see APOC breaking race or cupid unless they quit and there is many players just behind the lines that is former !?! that was on the fronts against khan & noobs that APOC wont break.
So in 5 days my account will go barb. Happy hunting all :).

If you want to contact me you can on skype as I wont be here anymore :).

Oh well that's life for you

As for breaking race maybe we will maybe we won't. Breaking Cupid.... I think we've already started that :lol:

DeletedUser

haha Slam and HAHA Yeail QUITTER

yeail Quits we have all seen that coming it was in the Prophecy Were those who shall not be APOC or Magi Shall Quit this world before the day it done.

come on you have to read it.

Last edited by a moderator:

kingjohan

quitter lol
This is his goodbye thread, atleast you could respect it, right?
haha Slam and HAHA Yeail QUITTER
Read my upper reply since it serves as an answer even to you.
yeail Quits we have all seen that coming it was in the Prophecy Were those who shall not be APOC or Magi Shall Quit this world before the day it done.

come on you have to read it.
Eeveryone wil quit this world, even you. So your comment comes back around at you.

DeletedUser

Which account is that again.. I get confused.. mass murderera?, MartyAJ?, tiwilliganterror?, VigoF?, or kold killer? I cant keep up.. You've been the owner of more accounts then plastic surgeries Elizabeth Taylor has had, logging into many of them at the same time.. I think they will miss your multi accounting more then anything..

GOOD RIDDANCE

DeletedUser

You mean your the player in that account because you are no Kold Killer..

DeletedUser75781

Which account is that again.. I get confused.. mass murderera?, MartyAJ?, tiwilliganterror?, VigoF?, or kold killer? I cant keep up.. You've been the owner of more accounts then plastic surgeries Elizabeth Taylor has had, logging into many of them at the same time.. I think they will miss your multi accounting more then anything..

GOOD RIDDANCE

mikesw, yeil, bdm, duswdav, then tiwilliganterror I believe :p

kingjohan

You mean your the player in that account because you are no Kold Killer..

He never said he was A kold killer. So yes, he was obviously refering to that he was playing the kild killer account.

I suppose you didn't get that tho.

DeletedUser

johan. do you even play this world?

i have no repsect for people who continually quit because they cant handle incomings and jump from account to account when they get incomings.

kingjohan

johan. do you even play this world?

i have no repsect for people who continually quit because they cant handle incomings and jump from account to account when they get incomings.

Fisty :lol:

I am right now, but hopefully not for long.
I bet yeil cares about your respect THAT much :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Not surprised hes quiting and I wont be surprised when he comes back and somebody foolishly gives him another account to ruin...

DeletedUser

This is his goodbye thread, atleast you could respect it, right?

Read my upper reply since it serves as an answer even to you.

Eeveryone wil quit this world, even you. So your comment comes back around at you.

Respect is earned and this is what, yeils 100th goodbye letter? I wish yeil would hang around and ruin a few more enemy accounts tbh ;)