GoodBye

DeletedUser

This is his goodbye thread, atleast you could respect it, right?:icon_evil::icon_evil:..Its Yeil Who Can

Read my upper reply since it serves as an answer even to you.:icon_evil:
I have and its pointless

:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:Eeveryone wil quit this world, even you. So your comment comes back around at you.:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:
Nahhhh

:lol::lol::lol:Well the only difference is that when i quit thats when Tw declares APOC has one the :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:World.:lol::lol:

:icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:WHO QUITS IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR...:icon_twisted::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::axemen::swordsman::spear:
:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:Mostly Yeil who was trash talking saying we will win the entire time.:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Everyone One Should Just Smile Its The Second Best Thing You Can Do With Your Mouth :)

DeletedUser75781

And yes we have to say good riddance to a player who has no loyalty.

DeletedUser

All I can say is I hope you are gone for good. But I doubt it... you will probably get your way into another account as you always have and screw that one up too. ;-)

DeletedUser

Why don't we show some respect for yeil? Yeil and myself have had our run in's in the past, but surely if it was someone else in apoc quiting you wouldn't mind? Have you not given ex-players who quit accounts? I'd hope that yeil see's through your immature comment's because while I hate the saying, its just a game, there is a person just like you on the other side of the screen, show some respect.

kingjohan

Nahhhh

:lol::lol::lol:Well the only difference is that when i quit thats when Tw declares APOC has one the :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:World.:lol::lol:

:icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:WHO QUITS IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR...:icon_twisted::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::axemen::swordsman::spear:
:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:Mostly Yeil who was trash talking saying we will win the entire time.:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

So? you never mentioned that difference anywhere. A quitter is a quitter. End of.

King Sean04

Why don't we show some respect for yeil? Yeil and myself have had our run in's in the past, but surely if it was someone else in apoc quiting you wouldn't mind? Have you not given ex-players who quit accounts? I'd hope that yeil see's through your immature comment's because while I hate the saying, its just a game, there is a person just like you on the other side of the screen, show some respect.

What part of

Respect is earned and this is what, yeils 100th goodbye letter?

was unclear? Yeil has quit numerous times just to comeback later. He leaves saying he's bored yet he comes back. I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back.

DeletedUser

Whats with all the hype O.O

He is a good player, and he left.

Anything can get in the way of getting online, so you cant blame him for wanting new accounts to rejoin when he thinks he may finally have time to play an epic game!!

And Pepsidabest - grow up?

yeil

Haha see what i mean by not being able to play, literally. This is the first time i've been online since I posted this and hit delete. Some of you say I am a 'quitter' 'account hopper' and now a new one 'multi-accounter'. I would like to now explain for future reference those who are either mistaken or just spreading lies to ruin my name but I will not play a world seriously in a while but when I do I will under alias.

WARNING! VERY LONG MESSAGE INSIDE SPOILER WARNING!

[SPOIL]Firstly I played the mikesw account which I played for 2 or 3 years. I joined numerous rim tribes when I was a newb. After joining this world late, World 40 and 41 had already opened a while before. I eventually got postitions of baron and set up some mergers to make our hold on the area more dominating. Then I came under attack from JOKE player ivens and just stacked against them lol as we was the only decent sized tribe in the area with only rim wars to worry about far north and his attacks were unsuccessful. The rest of the tribe came to admire me as I withstood attacks from the player. It was long distance attacks and he was around 200k i think and I was only 15k, I thought I was out of this world at the sight of the incomings. I wasn't even useing premium at the time.

Our main players moved through a few tribes mergeing and picking up better players and moving on We picked up kold killer along the way. Me and massmurdera were together from the start though, Taking out every surrounding threat that was beneficial to us, I miss them times even though I was a relitivley poor player. In the end we ended up in $?$? who had relations with ~HAWK~. At the time I didn't really like ~HAWK~ as ivens was part of that tribe. We had to pick a side either -UNP- or ~HAWK~ due to our positioning. We seen that a few -UNP- villages was in our territory and that hawk was pretty much right through us and would have torn us apart, Well a few of us did, the rest thought we would have rimmed any tribe in the world and that was their downfall. I faked and launched all offense I had at -UNP- but didn't do much as I was so small. Then it came a time, Our leaders went inactive and xenophobic was smashing our frontline down. The active players formed a tribe called DAWN but I had a friend called ddog something, I can't remember the rest, He is now in DVADER W36 i think it is. Spartan bubba took a village right next to me from, very far away, He was in noobs so I was abit worried, I quickly took the village and he mailed me, From then we spoke for a while and he tried to get me in noobs, Farooq said I was too far away but if they expanded in the area in the future I would recieve an invite. I didnt speak to farooq directly at the time it was just what spartan bubba said. He then nobled in the area and we was happy neighbours lol. Anyway Ddog was in Pheonix Reborn. I went there and had rimmed quite a few of their players by then so it was mixed feelings. I was the biggest player and we also had connections with hawk, we was allies. I was mega active at that time and growing well, The leader was inactive and a poll went up for a new leader and I won. Shortly before I mailed bobbydazzler and kesha about joining hawk. The leader came back and seen me incontrol of the tribe and flipped out and kicked me. I spoken to kesha for a while and she was considering it. I then got a message from falcon asking why I was tribeless, I explained and then he asked if I would then consider joining hawk, He was in g.khan at the time so I was kind of confused. When I joined hawk I made skype and kesha kinda looked after me, Intoduced me to everyone and set my account up abit better. In the skype room I made friends with a few people inparticular, Bobby Bdm Twills and Kesha. Bdm was the type to only teach those he believed to be worthy. He believed me to be worthy and taught me what he knew, Was the best sniper this world has seen in my opinion. Him twills and kesha set me up with scripts etc. From there I turned into a half decent player. I started growing at a fast rate and started to get involved against -UNP-. I took a village off them on the frontline and then eat a few inactives near it. Did quite well and was well praised for my efforts. I sat many accounts frontline and helped as much as I could with my new found sniping skills. After proving myself for so long kesha asked me if I thought I could handle a big account and I said yes why, She then offered me the yeil account to get me closer to -UNP- and also I think it was a reward. HAWK was my favorite tribe ive been in, the second time round it wasnt the same but still was good, Wasnt the same without twills jd and bdm. With the yeil account I did well against -UNP- and took quite a few villages. I even claimed rank 1 in k42. Then when OOPS! declared on us for no reason but for AOE to get on !?!s good side. If that never happened I believe NOOBS and Khan would still be around and !?! ET and UNP would be rimmed. But anyway we was holding off attacks but most of us were happy with it. Me and many others moved to the fronts on both wars and bdm had set up for me and him to take 8 villas each in a cluster together right in the middle off OOPS! territory as he had many friends in there, Thats how we got most of the pulls to make SW. Anyway, AOE spoken to kesha and proposed a merge between hawk and oops! but aoe was the only one in the tribe which had privs. Obviously kesha declined as we would then be fighting the likes of khan etc. under AOE's riegn. Would have been a good tribe if it happened but we didn't want it at the time we wanted to stay as HAWK after a poll was up it was decided we would say no. A day or so later Flinny proposed an NAP so we agreed. They did an awsome attack landing a minute before the proposed NAP. Soon after it was agreed to make TITANS. Bdm was meant to be baron but after a spat with race he left and gave up his account and I was asked to be baron. I had a few arguements with whisky but was very friendly with many including whisky at one time. The ones I remember mostly was tintin666 who I no longer like lol, Bluesman, TheGreatMilenko, Rileyrebel, Flinny, Corwin and a few others. We made pulls from OOPS! and the rest went to !?!. We made many Cat ops but not many were nobling ops as we was so far. We did some successful ones like on s1234567890 which he praised me for and I was quite happy about after I think it was lee walton I was flaming with in them days lol :). Then I had many praises and many people asking me to be their 'PA' lol. Aetost even asked me to join quite a few times. I turned him down at the time as I was loyal to my tribe. Flinny went inactive and it was hard for Kesha to run a massive tribe on her own before she even got to know all the ex unp players. I got alexmk to join from baseET and later found out he was a spy. I was going to kick him but spoken to kesha before it, And she wouldn't allow it. But this is after there started to be arguements. I argued with him a day or so before over the way he spoken to corwin. Eventually I got wound up with it and was thinking of going solo. I told twills and she convinsed me to stay. I was speaking with bdm on skype and he said if I went solo we would merge accounts and coplay solo and he could even pull a few friends with us if we came under attack. I said yes if it continues the way it is. Due to aetost having spies in the tribe (AlexMK and Chroma) he knew about the arguements etc. and we spoken about them, He then told me AlexMK was a spy. I had another arguement with kesha because I stepped down from being baron and she thought I wanted to be duke and we argued over that. Then I decided it was time to leave so we did. Me and bdm left while we was merging accounts. We swapped a few days before as I was more active than he was to speed up the merging process. We then had threats to rejoin TITANS and had whiskydown mocking us lol. So we started to pull and made the tribe OK! we made it to rank 5 I think not to sure, But we made it quite big considering it was just a few friends lol. We could have pulled more but it didn't happen. I ended up getting pissed off as TITANS wouldn't accept anything other than us to rejoin them or they would hit us so I started to speak to !?! to secure our safety and we were granted an NAP so I then declared on TITANS after we was hit a few times. Was going well for us until bdm had to quit and twills decided to leave too, I switched back to the yeil account which lost alot of villages due to being banned for the switch, We didnt accept the punishment on that account as to keep it safe while we played the bdm under attack from TITANS or should I say it was APOC by then. I gave the tribe the option to either to try to merge into APOC or merge into !?!, The poll was in favor of !?! by a massive margine so thats what I set up and I stopped logging into the yeil as I was taking my exams, I then was asked by aetost to step into an account (duswdav) as my exams was coming to an end. I heard of an OP on falcon and knew he wasn't there he was busy in RL as we still spoke quite alot. I mailed kesha or it might of been deval and let them know. I was under attack and lost one to storm angel but took many of magi around me but I wasnt on much it was mostly sitters on the account as I was still doing my last few exams and had to revise. Aetost had a few spies in APOCs council and some of the council found out I fed them info on the falcon op, Then Aetost found out and got me locked out of the account. I logged back into the yeil account and it was like 100k lol. I spoken to deval for a while and was going to come back but he said he couldnt allow that name back so I hit delete.

Kesha then tried to get me back and I accepted, Was offered a few accounts like trjeter and the mighty gille and a couple of others in APOC but didnt want a small account really so I just logged in viewed the apoc forums and pulled them into hawk then set kesha as sitters ;). Then I wanted to return properly so I got myself the tiwilliganterror account and returned properly. It was in ex at the time and I was speaking with cupid and he was a friend of mine (trent) and he asked me to join marvel so I did. MR MRAP was attacking the account when I took it so I stacked against the attacks and he mailed asking about a new owner so i said yeah and marvel and apoc were nap'd so we came to an agreement that I gave up 6 villages and we would be at peace. We then spoken alot as I didnt tell anybody I was in the account as I wasnt active enough to defend against an assault properly but we got on quite well when he didnt know who he was.

When hawk declared me and another helped sit accounts to attack APOC but the rest of marvel didnt know, we smashed apoc with the sat accounts. Cupid did more than me though ;). When we declared me race trent and bronse tore it up but when vigos net went down it was no longer the same and hasnt been since, for me its been less and less activitly on my behalf and I cannot help that.

I gave my account (tiwilliganterror) to AdmiralAl but he quit as he no longer had time, Then I was just logging in until we found an owner He was personalising the account but didnt yet rebuild the churches or anything so when i retook it it was only because he had quit and it had no owner it took the mick to rebuild the churches so while i was rebuilding kesha said tintin was after an account so i said give him terror and ill go on martyaj for abit. This wasn't full time it was for a while. Then the old owner returned on the martyaj account so I logged into the massmurdera account which had no owner to reclaim my premium via support ticket from martyaj, I also took back the tiwilliganterror account after argueing with tintin and seen he was supporting APOC and seen his mails saying refering to speaking in APOC skype chat room and things like that. And then I went on an inactive spree and eventually admitted that I no longer have the time for TW and hit delete.[/SPOIL]

I understand some nubs will flame me but I have never multi accounted and I don't care what anybody has said about me I know what happened. It's not as if i think ooo i fancy a new account and hop. I quit for RL reasons and get asked to return and me not being able to help it agree. It happened on w40 and I regret going back there and left too. You can call me a quitter but the thing is I actually have a life. If I didn't go out I could play but the thing is I work and go college which takes up alot of time but I could still be on quite alot but I like to go out and do stuff so I would rather do that than sit at home playing this.

At any stage of the game I would put money on me rimming any of ya flamers in a 1v1, nubs.

DeletedUser

we will quit the world when we have won it. period no ifs ands or buts. we will not continue to switch accounts and leaving and coming back. that is why yeil has no respect from much people.

yeil

. that is why yeil has no respect from much people.

I would like to target that bit of the reply you put.

I see that a few of the forum whores and people I have had problems with in the past 'don't respect' me. So what? :lol: The majority of people in this world I play with do and didn't want me to leave. And many from other worlds do too. If I was disrespected so much why am I invited to so many premades who have made it successful?

DeletedUser

Goodbye Yeil, See you around in another World in the Future!