Goodbye

seigneurdemort

Hey everyone.
I am sorry to say it but I figured I needed to make it official that I am no longer playing this world...and I haven't since March. Real life is just getting stressful and I just don't have any time anymore. Maybe one day I will come back and join the ranks again but for now this is good bye. I may come around and see how things are going every now and then...(aka when rep drags me back here) but for the time being I will not be doing any serious game play. Hope to see some of y'all around when ever I do come back. Good luck everyone.

Regards,

Flamedragon08 (Val)

p.s. feel free to skype me...but tell me who you are (skype id is flamedragon08)

DeletedUser

Wait! You can't leave. I won't allow this!
You must continue to play.

Repinski

:icon_cry: Every since RJ told me and you confirmed it via skype it seemed like the south was lacking even more..........

Val you will be dearly missed around here and ironically.... by a lot of the players up in the north. Looks like I'ma have to kidnap you on skype and add you to a very hidden chat... if the others approve it that is.

DeletedUser

Adios my hard rockin amego!
Btw how comez you haz the same avatar as Xaia? :O

Repinski

Their avatar is the bunny from my premade ADHD. We had sigs made for it and everything. Even though we failed I still have quite the following for when I decide to recreate it. The ADHD bunny is also in my current sig, just slightly altered.

DeletedUser

Their avatar is the bunny from my premade ADHD. We had sigs made for it and everything. Even though we failed I still have quite the following for when I decide to recreate it. The ADHD bunny is also in my current sig, just slightly altered.

I am so sad it failed :( we will recreate it one day!