Question Google Chrome Extension

DeletedUser121768

I want to check if using Google Chrome TW extension is legal or not

It is typically used for sending trains, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

twenty-five

It's most probably going to be illegal, the rules speak of a script not being able to perform more than one action per click or automatically sending an attack, I would be surprised if the same standard doesn't apply to chrome extensions.

On things like this you are probably more likely to get an "official" response via a support ticket though :)

DeletedUser121768

It is not legal

I believe I need some explanation/clarification.

twenty five: "the rules speak of a script not being able to perform more than one action per click or automatically sending an attack"

The extension only behaves similarly to old Opera T-train method... So, it only click "send" per command...

twenty-five

I believe I need some explanation/clarification.

twenty five: "the rules speak of a script not being able to perform more than one action per click or automatically sending an attack"

The extension only behaves similarly to old Opera T-train method... So, it only click "send" per command...

I used it before commenting, it definitely allows people to send 4 attacks with 1 click whether that's it's default usage or how you personally use it doesn't really matter.

It was not like T-train. I clicked a drop down from the extension, pressed attack and it sent them all with that one click, T train when used legally required holding a key down until it was considered to be pressed more than once.

Deleted User - 9825772

if this ext is not legal why do 90% of the TW community use it ? is it because they do not know its illegal ? i think someone should say something rather than a hidden thread from 2 years ago...

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You mean you actually believe the community should look at the stickied titles that explain exactly what they are looking for before making posts or necro ing old threads? Gasp how dare you...must now clutch my pearls at the impropriety of it all...