/Googly Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's time for me to leave this world in the past.

Bush and SOHK have won this world in all but statistic. We all have known that for a long time, and anybody who says otherwise is only kidding themselves.

Chelsea Staub account has been passed to a friend of Zanrelley's to play, to give them a fighting chance with whatever they decide to do in the future (I was not willing to pass this account to any other group after I was unable to negotiate successfully on their behalf).

Homcgra1 account, however, is finally setting to delete. A year after it originally planned to barb out in the corner of the map.

I am leaving this world, considering it a win already. I am not, and will not be, a part of the official win in a few months time. That said, this world was won by SOHK and Bush combined a long time ago. And so, I leave considering this to be a world win for us all already.

I want to clear a few things up, regarding the last few months on this world. I am going to do so, however, by thanking every player past and present on this world who I wish to give thanks to. This is not a thread for flaming, and so I would ask that people respect that. I am going out of this world with my head held high. I've stuck to my moral views, and have helped as much as I could in ensuring a fair outcome for as many people as possible before leaving for good.

Having done all I felt I could do to help those guys out, it's time to say goodbye.

Homcgra
My best friend in this game. Quiet, but the most underestimated player I've ever played with. The account was a beast and the fastest nobler in the world solidly for several months, because of him. Talented, committed and skilled. We'll play together again soon mate!

Elizabeth/Memory Lane
"I'm the best leader you'll ever know, just because I was the only one who could tame you" - this is the most truthful comment I've ever had aimed at me. It's rare to completely win my loyalty, but she managed it! And so the friendship and skills of this fantastic lady I wish to credit as I leave this world.

Jeff/Coplayed
Simply awesome guy. Nuff said. Even if he is a mod :icon_redface:

DEiiTY/ImNotTrollin
I accidentally ran in to you on this world, and you've never been allowed to escape since. Lazy sod, but you're alright :)

xCaliburEagle
I hope you are alright. Never found out what it was that happened, but even though I am not religious my prayers and thoughts have gone out to you every day for the past 9 months Lloyd. If you ever read this, drop me a line.

The Talamasca/Lil
I'm sorry for all the recent arguments, but I still class you as a close friend and a truly lovely person to talk to. Maybe that rim idea may still be an option?

Santhergeist
You were an awesome guy to chat to, and a great player to play beside. All the best!

Crucial
You're the most canniving, mischievous little imp I've ever met, but I love you for it - you remind me of me :icon_razz:

Knarley
I never told you this, but I have more respect for you than almost anybody on this world. One day I may tell you why, but for now just know that you have my thanks for your supportiveness, and for the help you gave me periodically on Chelsea Staub account. What you did on Matejma I am still in awe by.

ArmyofLoners
DUMP THE BROAD!

Aleks/Dusty Bottom
I don't like you. At all. You're annoyingly...nah, can't keep it up. I'm not gonna hold a grudge for how things turned out, and we won't ever agree on the recent stuff as we have such different views and we're both ridiculously stubborn. But, I want to thank you for all that you did for Bush.

Dwinpenny
Never spoke too much to you, but you were always a pretty damn awesome person to play with. Wanna give my thanks for that.

Sir-Herbie
Never ceased to make me smile with all your little Ramblings Of An Old Man, as you used to put it :)

There are a number of others who I owe some sort of thanks for, even if I have not totally forgiven some, or managed to forget the recent weeks. However, what I may view as one or two wrongs, do not cancel out a whole other number of rights, so you may be surprised if I still thank you regardless of how things turned out recently.

Tossa, Zanrelley, Triengle, Cane, CheeseCube, Root, TjHooker, Crisco - all of you have my thanks in one way or another, although I will not go in to them here as this thread will go on for far too long.

Pokemon/Mikey - all the best, but you should really just save yourselves a whole lot of money on premium, and follow my lead by having all of MIKE hit delete now.

Zanrelley/Emptypot+crew - I hope things work out for you. I did as much as I could, and you have everything I could give to give you a fighting chance with whatever you decide is in your interests.

And with that, Googly and Homcgra1 are about to go barb. It's been a blast folks. If I come across some of you in future worlds, I won't hold grudges for how things ended here :)

/Googly Out

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you go mate, I don't know the finer details but you have your principles and I respect that. It has been fun playing the game with you here and I will miss you.

take care and good luck , mebbe we will meet up on another world when this one is done officially.

dwin

DeletedUser

Awww now that's that's the Googly I know!

Nice good bye - Respect.

And that Homcgra1 account with its nobling for months had my co and I on form trying to keep up with you two, was fun.

DeletedUser

I love you :icon_redface: you where the most entertaining person on this world. spamtastic :lol:

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
thanks for the mention googly, however im gonna stick this one out until the end just to annoy those who think they can win this world with a merge :p

Wallam

thanks for the mention googly, however im gonna stick this one out until the end just to annoy those who think they can win this world with a merge :p

More interesting that nobling accounts that provide no resistance. I haven't even seen a recap attempt in the last 3 months of me taking enemy villages.

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
its not like im not attacking anyone, their are plenty of tagets and nukes going out you just have to be patient. your turn will come

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
its not like im not attacking anyone, their are plenty of tagets and nukes going out you just have to be patient. your turn will come

His experience on W52 has mainly been barb nobling and nobling quitting players over the past 6 months, so I wouldn't take that opinion to heart.

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
its called internal ling, however if you ask mikey he will tell you that i have no problems attacking players bigger than me. past players include:

simplypaws
stephon218
bad alex
laserith
d-o-g
wakelin

this is just a few. on other worlds, well the list just expands and expands

Wallam

His experience on W52 has mainly been barb nobling and nobling quitting players over the past 6 months, so I wouldn't take that opinion to heart.

Believe whatever you want, your opinion lost any importance to me a long time ago.

Wallam

If you're going to post like that, neither will yours ;)

Quite honestly, I am totally indifferent.

The stats are there for anyone to see. They can make up their own mind.

Anyways, I certainly didn't post on here to get into some argument. Especially in a players goodbye thread, so I will leave the thread now.

Good luck in the future.

Last edited:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Quite honestly, I am totally indifferent.

And THAT is the attitude which caused a lot of the recent issues in the first place. Maybe your own words will drive home the message I was trying to put across in a way that I failed to do :)

DeletedUser

What else is there left in this world ?
Yet, accounts we noble move troops, they send out mails.... and actually do shit.. Next time they mail, I will ask them if they're inactive to make sure I'm not nobling a account that is considered to be dead...

Next time you post a goodbye or a leaving message, please leave :/
I don't like weekly goodbyes

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Next time you post a goodbye or a leaving message, please leave :/
I don't like weekly goodbyes

I have left ingame. As you can see when my account barbs out shortly, if it hasn't already. When people start to try to brag on a thread that has nothing to do with them, when they have no reason to brag (ghanghis account has really not much to be proud of with it's caps for the majority of this world) on a thread I made purely to say goodbye and to thank people before I left, I'm going to call them out on it.

This is a thread that was made to thank those who deserved thanks for some reason. Turning this in to a bragging thread about your account isn't appreciated, as it detracts from the meaning of the thread.

I also believe that this is the only time I have made a thread on the forum where I am leaving? Link me to something that proves otherwise please.

Ingame I have planned to leave in the past and had been convinced otherwise. I apologize if others in Bush prefered me to stay to fight the active enemy- must be something to do with the fact that, unlike you, I focused on eliminating the active MIKE and -SWAT- accounts as opposed to munching on internals, barbs and quitting/sat/incompetent accounts for the majority of this world.

So, thanks for you and Wallam degrading this thread by turning it in to one about a rather poor account achievement wise, and I'd like to request that you kindly leave your childishness off of this thread - I'm not particularly willing to put up with your arrogance here as this thread was only made to commend and thank those who deserve it.

Wallam

So, thanks for you and Wallam degrading this thread by turning it in to one about a rather poor account achievement wise, and I'd like to request that you kindly leave your childishness off of this thread - I'm not particularly willing to put up with your arrogance here as this thread was only made to commend and thank those who deserve it.

You were the one who actually started that whole debate, so kindly stop blaming other people.

I already said I was leaving the thread, your the one with your provoking that is causing me to post again to defend myself, so please stop your own childishness with your weak attempts to demean.

Put simply, if you want us gone, stop insulting us.

Status
Not open for further replies.