/Googly Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You were the one who actually started that whole debate, so kindly stop blaming other people.

Wrong. When you post about yourself in a manner that is completely off-topic, you start a topic about yourself.

More interesting that nobling accounts that provide no resistance. I haven't even seen a recap attempt in the last 3 months of me taking enemy villages.

I never once posted anything about you on this thread prior to this. You chose to make yourself a subject - not my decision for you to post that.

Besides, didn't you say this on this very thread before that last post of yours?

Believe whatever you want, your opinion lost any importance to me a long time ago.

Clearly, you lied. If my opinion was of no importance to you, you wouldn't have felt a need to reply. I detest pathological liars.

Last edited:

Wallam

Wrong. When you post about yourself in a manner that is completely off-topic, you start a topic about yourself.

*sigh*

I posted in response to pokemonEx.co.uk saying that he would stick it out to the end. That wasn't exactly me starting a whole new topic.

I never once posted anything about you on this thread. You chose to make yourself a subject - not my decision for you to post that.

No, but it was your decision to start demeaning my activities over the last 6 months, when I merely posted to reply to someone else.

Besides, didn't you say this on this very thread before that last post of yours?

Clearly, you lied. If my opinion was of no importance to you, you wouldn't have felt a need to reply. I detest pathological liars.

I still stand by that view. I chose to defend myself simply because I didn't want the people reading this thread, whose opinions I do care about, to get a one sided view which I consider is incorrect and insulting.

Anyways as you have correctly stated this is off topic. Therefore:

Regardless of our interactions in the past, i always considered you very skilled and dedicated in game. At the end of the day this is an internet game and regardless of what has/hasn't been said I feel no animosity towards anyone on here, including yourself. I honestly hope that your future goes well for you and you get what you want out of life. Good luck with your uni course and whatever else you are currently doing.

To save any other potential problems and to stop this topic from going any further off topic, I will be adding you to my ignore list. I stand by everything I have said above and again good luck in your future.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.